PGP - Traveling on a mission from god!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2picture10970.jpg

Hi SG and Bri! I am, yes thanks! I'm done working now so I am spending my money happily and spending time with my boyfriend before I go to Washington DC and then New York before home!

but I need to catch up on Out Of Control, SG! I haven't had time to read anything you wrote after I left and now it's finished! Eventually I will get round to it and also to updating my own silly fic! And can't wait for zoo tv dvd and new u2 book!!!

Kat - yep, I finished up OOC, it's all posted so whenever you get the time to read it it's there ;)

I'm glad to hear your trip is going so well :yes:

I'm excited for the new U2 book too! :drool: :hyper:

Oh! While I'm thinking of it:
SG, I wanted to apologize for not sending any edits your way yet. :reject: I keep meaning to, but keep getting distracted by different things, and I haven't been on the computer enough.
I promise to try and get some to you soon though.

Some help I've been....

Forgive me? :flirt:

:lol: Bri; there's nothing to forgive. You're doing me a favor, and just the feedback you've given already has helped. Do what you can do, but don't go out of your way; I'd hate to take time away from more important things.

Anything you want to make notes of and send back will be appreciated, but there's no time limit or anything :) I'm going to be awhile re-writing the second half of the story - which I'm nearing now :huh: :yikes: it could go smoothly or turn into a bit of a nightmare yet, there's no way to tell until I actually get into it

Favour? Pft, I can think of far worse things to be asked to do than to read a story I'm throughly enjoying. :lol:
Aww, I've been helpful already? lol, I don't know how, but I'm glad to help. And I'll have you know I do consider itimportant. :heart:

You just said "no time limit" to a habitual procrastinator...:uhoh:
:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Favour? Pft, I can think of far worse things to be asked to do than to read a story I'm throughly enjoying. :lol:
Aww, I've been helpful already? lol, I don't know how, but I'm glad to help. And I'll have you know I do consider itimportant. :heart:

Yes, you have - you've mentioned a couple of things in passing conversation which I've already made use of in my editing :yes:
and I'm thoroughly grateful for your support :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You just said "no time limit" to a habitual procrastinator...:uhoh:

:uhoh: :yikes: Ummm.... yeah... welllllllll :shifty: :lol:

:lol: We were actually discussing how we're so NOT rebellious. On a Saturday night we went to the mall, went for dinner, got our cars washed at like 10:00, and then went back to my friends house with 3 other friends. Then we were all home by 12:15. :laugh:

I finally started on my college essays. :bow:

I'm actually pretty tired, I'm gonna head to bed. I feel like I haven't spoken to you two (lol) in so long! :sad: But I'm going to pass out at my desk in a minute. :lol:

Goodnight :hug: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I just realised I haven't been noticing the whole "and, and and" thing really anymore...

I am helpful :happy:

:lol: :yes: see? :wink:

sami0201 said:
:lol: We were actually discussing how we're so NOT rebellious. On a Saturday night we went to the mall, went for dinner, got our cars washed at like 10:00, and then went back to my friends house with 3 other friends. Then we were all home by 12:15. :laugh:

I finally started on my college essays. :bow:

rebellion for rebellions sake is overrated :wink:

it sounds like a pleasant evening, to me :yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom