PGP - Trash, Trampoline and the Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

:angry: SHE DID * points at Comet*

I did not... you can search this thread up and down and you will not find that comment. :p

:shifty:

offers peace offering to Gg

bonobath.jpg

:hug:

bonocomet said:

I did not... you can search this thread up and down and you will not find that comment. :p

:shifty:

offers peace offering to Gg

bonobath.jpg

:hug:

:drool: oh hai thar

I so love how his nipples are visible while his chest is covered in bubbles

Galeongirl said:

:drool: oh hai thar

I so love how his nipples are visible while his chest is covered in bubbles

Yes I can see him now telling Anton, Oh hang on a second!

*carefully arranges bubbles around chest*

Ok ready!

:drool:

:love: Anton :love: my fave dutchman.... :shifty: well, except for one tho... :angry: who's gonna have to be REALLY nice to me to make me forgive him for ditching me :madwife: otherwise he can't play my guitar...

:wink: always when someone has a new guitar he wants to play it shortly... so I know he prolly wants to play mine for a sec aswell

Galeongirl said:
:grumpy: I'm not allowed to play my guitar at the moment..... I can't figure out why :shrug: what's wrong with playing guitar loudly at 11 pm?

:shrug: no idea :wink:

although, at least that makes you available to play with us here at the PGP :hug: :flirt:

WildHoney said:

SG :flirt:

How's the haircut?

I love it :drool: Megan is a miracle worker with hair :heart: I couldn't believe how much hair she took off, but without making my hair any shorter - she just thinned it out dramatically and put in a lot of whispy layers

I stopped by my sisters house to borrow her camera, but she wasn't home and I couldn't find the camera to just swipe it :grumpy: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom