PGP - Trash, Trampoline and the Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I went last night! It was an open evening so everyone got interviewed like in a circle, we had five people to talk to and it was a bit weird. I don't think I'll get it, there were loads there and probably better than me! It's only a xmas job but better than nothing!!

Sad_Girl said:

Trimmed_pussy.jpg

I don't know if I should :lmao: or say :cute:

Sad_Girl said:
Not as much - but I will be around some. We'll be traveling to Chicago and he wants to go to Toronto but I need to find my birth certificate before we can do that, and then we'll go up north, plus I have three sets of friends who want to meet him and go out together, etc... :crack: but we plan on being home (my home) a bit, too. we need to do some relaxing! :lol:

Toronto? :hyper: YAY!

<- *was surprised by :adam: this morning*

...Mix99.9 has a new big subway ad out (the posters you see along the walls, for those of you who've ridden the TTC) with pics of some of the groups they play. The pic on the bottom right is that one of the boys sitting on that stone wall and looking at the camera - but only from the shoulders up :lol: Let me tell you it was a nice surprise on the way to work, especially considering where it is in Bayview station is normally where I stand and wait! :wink: :drool:

It's a lot of fun :yes:

I can't wait to find out what they've come up with for this year :D Though Elevation's already got the Sat night date up on their website... Not that this is a surprise though, Elevation generally does at least one show over the weekend :wink:

Back
Top Bottom