PGP - Time to indulge in all things chocolate-covered...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Is that what you told Craig we do ?? SHOP?? :lmao:

I thought we went "sightseeing"

Or in PGP terms.. U2 hunting :shh:

Oh he knows about the "sightseeing" in TO, Chicago and Boston. :shifty: He thinks we're crazy. :lol: I might need a tiny shopping fix though and i wanna try see more of the places we go this time as well as sightsee. No sleep for me. :crazy::lol:

I have to go beddy boze. So tired. :yawn::crack:

Night. :kiss:

Check out the last youtube i posted. Bono bang.....er drumming. :shifty:

x

Originally posted by Drea
lol:
We know that cheer in Canada too... wink:
*is tempted to do it if Ali ever comes to TO, just because :evil:*
:lmao: :lmao:

BTW you DO know that the proper way to spell OI is really OY!

:wink:

I grew up in a 2/3'rds Jewish neighborhood-- the phrase is >>
short "Oy"!// full "Oy vay"!-- It's like Ohhhh Nooo! or :uhoh:
or other longer version >> "OY yoy, YOY, yoy YOYYY"!

Obviously "OI" does NOT mean the same thing! :D

Originally posted by Drea
***Happy late b-day Dazz - even though it'll be *very* late when you see this :wink:

aaaawwww :hug: *thanks*!
*waves her sort of ok, reaalll newbie crochet sampler back @ drea* LOL!

NOT quite as LATE as you OR I thought b/c I just got some extra :heart: money- enough to let me play here a little while, till I get back on regular art study schedual next week :hyper: again!

Last edited:
zuropa_fit said:
It's weird 'cuz I have to push "record" when I feel one so I'm totally second guessing myself: "Well, this isn't as strong as they usually are" or "It's almost over, is it too late to push record?" It's a couple times a day for the big ones and it lasts anywhere from 3 minutes to an hour.

oh zu......:( :(

the BEST of LUCK for the LEAST problem or BETTER YET really nothing (ie the current EXTRA stress). :hug: :hug:

lunch w friends! :love:

my sis I & i went to diner then movie, then for dessert to celebrate my birthday last Sat! It WAS the NICEST day I'd had in a llooonnnggg time! :yippie:

I had such a big meal I NEEDED the movie inbetween to give my stomach a rest. By the time we got to the restaurant, tho, as soon as I smelled the DINNER FOOD, I was hungry again for meal food!:lol: I thot jjeeeezzzeee.....BUT thinking more all I hjad had between 11AM and 5:00P was a muffin. So earlyish dinner was MORE LIKE VERY LATE Lunch! :lol:

SO i still needed some dinner, too. :D

We split some steamed shrimp dumplings, then dessert!:drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Fave?? Bono.....then Edge, then Larry :)love: the fact he came over to us and I got to hug him 3 time!!!! :rockon: ) and then Adam....... :shifty:

I met Adam so fleetingly........he wanted to get into his car........so i didn't keep him. :D Most of the gals were down by Bono's car, so i wasn't ever going to try that time!

But I've met Edge 3 times! :D 1x 01 2 times in 05, then i could of said hello again the night after, but I figured he'd seen enough of me. :D so I just stood back and took photos.

which I WILL post when I finally go Premium..hopefully in April OR May! :yippie: in adavance!

He's such a lovely guy, really easy to chat to when he's in the mood. I remember standing there petrified thinking we were going to get an earbashing from him :giggle: He couldn't have been nicer if he tried! Even when I saw him again a few days later, there was a warmth of rememberance from him.

I'd love to meet Adam for a few seconds more! :D

and Edge again THIS time b/c he hadn't YET announced his "Music Rising" organization back then when I met him, so I MUST seriously *thank* him for that!
I got all teary-eyed hearing about it when it was first publicized.

gluey said:
He's such a lovely guy, really easy to chat to when he's in the mood. I remember standing there petrified thinking we were going to get an earbashing from him :giggle: He couldn't have been nicer if he tried! Even when I saw him again a few days later, there was a warmth of rememberance from him.

:confused:
chatting w Lars? or edge?

Back
Top Bottom