PGP: This Thread Is Too Dark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't you hate it when you wake up :angry:

Great dream though :cute:

I wasn't happy. Plus, it was my alarm clock going off that woke me up from the dream, so I was extra grumpy. :lol: Monday mornings are the WORST! :lol:

That has more of a chance of becoming reality if you do both shows in Montreal!:shifty:

Well, I figure he'll be extra saucy for the 2nd show, and if I railskank it up (like planned), maybe he'll notice me. :lol: I know - fat chance, but a girl can dream! :wink:

hi amy, too! :hug:

I'll probably wearing a racer-back top, for me i find it cooloer in the heat than a tank top!
I wore themfor the first tinme last summer.

I'll be wearing some kind of shiney sterling silver jewely with maybe turquoise, or pearls on it that I've designed and made!:drool: :D:D

No, Bono is the babysitter who's receiving menacing calls. The story ends thusly:

Bono threw down the phone and ran out of the house screaming like a little girl. The thought crossed his mind that little Becky's parents would not be paying him full wages for his babysitting services, since he had abandoned her inside the house with some sort of serial killer.

But then he thought "Fuck this, I'm a rock star, I don't need their twenty bucks."

Then he got into his Maserati and drove away, the sports car weaving erratically down the street because he forgot he was in America visiting Cori, and had to drive on the right.

Ten minutes later, he rang Cori's doorbell. "Hey, babe. Did I leave my pants here?"

:laugh: Most of the catching up I'm doing is pretty awesome but this? This is PRICELESS!

Oh and I heartily approve of the BEdge picspam in the last thread. :shifty:

:shh: And tell Bono he left them here, I just put them in the laundry basket.
I wasn't done!

xxx

"No," said Cori. "I think you left them at Vintage Punk's."

Detective Edge was known for having ... shall we say, questionable methods of interrogation.

Ms The Edge (no relation) eyed the pink fuzzy handcuffs suspiciously. "What exactly do you think I had to do with all of this phone nonsense?"

Detective Edge slammed his hands on the table in front of her. "I'll ask the questions around here! Now .... where did I put that grape jelly..."

Meanwhile, back at Cori's, Bono was trying to find the directions to Vintage Punk's, because he really needed his pants. But then he realized that he was in Seattle, which was a long way from wherever Vintage Punk lived. Somewhere east of there, possibly in another country.

"You'll never get there tonight," Cori said gently. "Why don't you sit down. I'll get you a skirt you can borrow. Do you want a sandwich?"

Bono pouted at the mere thought of the indignity of having to wear a skirt. "Yes. I want a sandwich. Do you have raspberry jam?"

"No, I only have grape jelly."

Bono leapt up from the couch. "GRAPE JELLY! Oh shit, I almost forgot! Give me the jar - I have to go!"

Cori lent Bono an extra kilt. It wasn't so bad; at least he had somewhere to put his wallet. And his legs looked pretty nice in it.

After using a bit of the grape jelly (surely Detective Edge wouldn't mind; there's no way he needed the whole jar) to make himself a sandwich, he jumped back into the Maserati, jelly jar safely on the seat behind him.

That Cori, he thought, lips pursed as he shook his head in mild annoyance. She'd been too distracted by her own delicious sandwich to give him a proper farewell. She'd muttered something that sounded like "Moan purrrgeff all fairy!", as her mouth was full of delicious sandwich. Also, she had jelly all over her mouth, so he couldn't give her a proper goodbye.

What was it she'd been saying ..... DON'T FORGET TO CALL LARRY!

I wasn't done!

xxx

"No," said Cori. "I think you left them at Vintage Punk's."

Larry Mullen was irritated.

His ukelele practice had been interrupted yet again by Bono, who always seemed to be having some sort of emergency.

"What is it this time? Did you lose your pants again?"

"Yes, they're in Canada. But that's not why I'm calling. I need you to babysit for me."

Larry sighed and rolled his eyes. "You've got to be kidding me."

"Damn it, Lawrence! Little Becky needs you. THERE'S NO TIME!"

:lmao: God Cori, I'm CRYING over here!!!!!

I'm glad VP and Wilds post count are higher than mine. :shifty: I don't feel so bad.

And to Gg who's life goal is to catch me.... :tongue: (J/K Gg :sexywink: )

I WILL! Just you wait! :angry: *puffs out chest*

Well I think my direct opponent for the member positions is Laura. She's only 1k above me or something. Must.Postwhore.More.

Either way, none of us can ever come close to Ax anyway! :lol:

:lmao: God Cori, I'm CRYING over here!!!!!

:kiss: I was happy to amuse last night.

It is soooo humid here today! It's weird - Seattle is known for clouds and misty rain, but it rarely feels downright humid. And I'm from the midwest - I know humidity!

Busy week this week: Flaming Lips tonight, choir rehearsal tomorrow night, Arcade Fire Wednesday night ... oof. Thankfully I'm taking Thursday off, so I can catch up on my sleep.

It is soooo humid here today! It's weird - Seattle is known for clouds and misty rain, but it rarely feels downright humid. And I'm from the midwest - I know humidity!

Busy week this week: Flaming Lips tonight, choir rehearsal tomorrow night, Arcade Fire Wednesday night ... oof. Thankfully I'm taking Thursday off, so I can catch up on my sleep.

That story was awesome. :tears: You've a great talent!

Had a lot of rain lately? Perhaps that can cause the humidity..

Sounds like you're having a horrible week. :wink: Oh the pain of having to see those bands.

Oh and to continue on last thread:
dscf9246.jpg

:lol: UTEOTW has really become the Bother song for Bono. He keeps going over to Edge and annoy him, while Edge ignores him and just keeps playing.

Sounds like fun! Other than the humidity, of course...

I've got a busy week too. Going to a hockey game (a lower league team than the NHL) for a friends' birthday, a 5km run, and an NHL hockey practice. Should be fun! :D

I'm doing an online order of stuff my department needs, and the total price is $69.69. :laugh: Awesomesauce!

I WILL! Just you wait! :angry: *puffs out chest*

Well I think my direct opponent for the member positions is Laura. She's only 1k above me or something. Must.Postwhore.More.

Either way, none of us can ever come close to Ax anyway! :lol:

Nevah!! Muahahahaha!!!

I think you will pass me up. Just a matter of time. I've noticed you've lately closed the gap a bit more. :hmm:

While I don't envy you for the humidity, a little bit of moisture sounds so good right now. We are having a horrible heat wave down here. I just checked the thermometer on my patio which is in complete shade and it's 103 degrees. Yesterday was 111. :sigh: For San Diego that's hot. And we don't have AC so I'm like a hermit in my house with all the doors shut trying to stay cool. I'd go somewhere with AC but I'm sick. :huh: At least I have this place. :hug: *clings* :lol:

Back
Top Bottom