PGP: This Thread Is Too Dark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will be the first to admit my postwhoredom. I think lots of people surf the blue crack while doing other things... I devote my full and undivided attention to it. Sometimes I"ll have another window with fb or a U2 video on but usually I just keep hitting the refresh button. :reject:

but on that note, I'm off to bed super early tonight. :hug:s for all!

Yeah, I do lots of other things at the same time. I'm watching TV, eating dessert, posting here, and texting a friend. :reject: I normally don't give this place my full attention, but I do admit to refreshing loads. :D

G'night! :hug:

You mean the guy who totally brings me coffee in my dreams?

edgecoffee2.jpg

Aww! :cute:

Hm, okay. There I am.

*looks down shirt*

O HAI BOOBIES!!!!!

/is twelve

Lol!!

I missed Mad Men tonight because it's so SUBTLE and so CLEVER that a drunk person couldn't possibly appreciate the subtleness and cleverness, so why bother? I'll have to watch it when I have my wits about me. :rolleyes:

(I sort of have a love/hate thing with this show. I 90% love it, but then a small part of me thinks that it's self-congratulatory BS "oooh, look how clever and smart we are!" :rolleyes: But I still mostly love it. :reject: :lol:

Hm, okay. There I am.

*looks down shirt*

O HAI BOOBIES!!!!!

/is twelve

Boobies FTW! :hi5:

Mine do too! And they're so wimpy, like the can barely muster a slap! I want to scream at them "oh, for gods sake, if you want me to show you how to fight someone, I will, but it's not in that pathetic, wussy way." :rolleyes:

They're such whimps, it cracks me up! Jasper got all macho and tried to bite BonoCat, but then let go and made this FACE like "OMG, you taste like CAT!"

I will be the first to admit my postwhoredom. I think lots of people surf the blue crack while doing other things... I devote my full and undivided attention to it. Sometimes I"ll have another window with fb or a U2 video on but usually I just keep hitting the refresh button. :reject:

I tend to just keep it open while doing other things. Since I work online, my ass is here pretty much allllllll day. But then I'm one of those people who needs 27894635 tabs open at all times to keep my brain happy.

That's what he wore - I made him one. And I bedazzled his jeans too.

Love is always bedazzling your husband's jeans.

:lol: VP

Sometimes I feel like I have that relationship with half the shows I watch.

I wasn't feeling Mad Men much last season, but am quite loving this one.

Nice pic Zooey! :cute:

I cannot believe how quickly we went through the last thread! Wow!:lol:

We have to keep posting, because it's TOO DARK! We can't see! The more we post, the sooner someone will come and lighten us up.

*bumps into wall*

OW!

Boobies FTW! :hi5:

They're such whimps, it cracks me up! Jasper got all macho and tried to bite BonoCat, but then let go and made this FACE like "OMG, you taste like CAT!"

I tend to just keep it open while doing other things. Since I work online, my ass is here pretty much allllllll day. But then I'm one of those people who needs 27894635 tabs open at all times to keep my brain happy.

Love is always bedazzling your husband's jeans.

I totally always do that! Not bedazzling the hubby's jeans :shifty: but always keeping this place open in a tab.
It comes from the days before the site was revamped - before that, the "see last post" would NEVER work for me. Now it does, but keeping the tab always open from where I last read it a holdover from that.

:lol: VP

Sometimes I feel like I have that relationship with half the shows I watch.

I wasn't feeling Mad Men much last season, but am quite loving this one.

It's been phenomenal, especially the past few episodes. I've never seen a show like this where the start is so slow, but the payoff is so huge.

Aww, another commercial for Beauty and the Beast DVD! :cute: :love: I'm waaaaay too excited about this. :lol: :reject:

Does anyone have a flashlight?! The dark freaks me out!! :scream:

Nice pic Zooey! :cute:

I cannot believe how quickly we went through the last thread! Wow!:lol:

In the old days, when theads only got to 500 posts, we used to go through one a day, sometimes two. :hides post count: :wink:
corianderstem;6966437 said:
We have to keep posting, because it's TOO DARK! We can't see! The more we post, the sooner someone will come and lighten us up.

*bumps into wall*

OW!

:lol:

We'll just do a re-write of some classic horror tale and slap the members of U2 into it.

Like the one about the hitchhiker with a claw for an arm, and it gets stuck in the roof of the car ... or something.

Or that other one:

"Bono!" yelled Detective Edge over the phone. "Get out now! The calls are coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE!"

Oh thank god you're here! We can use your glowy eyes to light us up!

And maybe Dazz can share some of that light she's been so dazzled by!

We'll just do a re-write of some classic horror tale and slap the members of U2 into it.

Like the one about the hitchhiker with a claw for an arm, and it gets stuck in the roof of the car ... or something.

Or that other one:

"Bono!" yelled Detective Edge over the phone. "Get out now! The calls are coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE!"

WE think it is the PLEBANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

Or that other one:

if Bono's the one calling from inside the house, I can get behind that. :wink:

I'm going to feel like crap tomorrow, why do I do this to myself? :scream:

No, Bono is the babysitter who's receiving menacing calls. The story ends thusly:

Bono threw down the phone and ran out of the house screaming like a little girl. The thought crossed his mind that little Becky's parents would not be paying him full wages for his babysitting services, since he had abandoned her inside the house with some sort of serial killer.

But then he thought "Fuck this, I'm a rock star, I don't need their twenty bucks."

Then he got into his Maserati and drove away, the sports car weaving erratically down the street because he forgot he was in America visiting Cori, and had to drive on the right.

Ten minutes later, he rang Cori's doorbell. "Hey, babe. Did I leave my pants here?"

No, Bono is the babysitter who's receiving menacing calls. The story ends thusly:

Bono threw down the phone and ran out of the house screaming like a little girl. The thought crossed his mind that little Becky's parents would not be paying him full wages for his babysitting services, since he had abandoned her inside the house with some sort of serial killer.

But then he thought "Fuck this, I'm a rock star, I don't need their twenty bucks."

Then he got into his Maserati and drove away, the sports car weaving erratically down the street because he forgot he was in America visiting Cori, and had to drive on the right.

Ten minutes later, he rang Cori's doorbell. "Hey, babe. Did I leave my pants here?"

Your stories are very self-centric, aren't they? :angry:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom