PGP: This Thread Is Too Dark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G'night, zu! :hug:

So I was just flipping thru the channels during a commercial break, and came across Grease, right during "Summer Nights." :love: *sings along obnoxiously loudly* :lol:

That sounds very dirty!:shifty: Could you imagine us rubbing it all over ourselves.. :lmao:

:tsk:

:lol:
That reminds me of the Friends episode where they go back in time and Monica had just gotten thin and was trying to get Chandler's attention and she rubs the carrots all over herself - sooooo painfully awkwardly hilarious!

Okay, really going to bed now.

I have decided to start using "Edge-On" as often as possible, as it has so many possibilities.

"Oooh, I love dancing to this song! I'm gonna go get my Edge-On!"

"I practiced playing that song till my fingers were numb, and I almost gave up, but I decided to Edge-On through it."

"That picture of Edge in leather pants gave me a total Edge-On."

That reminds me of the Friends episode where they go back in time and Monica had just gotten thin and was trying to get Chandler's attention and she rubs the carrots all over herself - sooooo painfully awkwardly hilarious!

Okay, really going to bed now.

:lol: And I think she even rubs a grater up against her face or something. :lmao: Oh god that was so horridly awesome!

I have decided to start using "Edge-On" as often as possible, as it has so many possibilities.

"Oooh, I love dancing to this song! I'm gonna go get my Edge-On!"

"I practiced playing that song till my fingers were numb, and I almost gave up, but I decided to Edge-On through it."

"That picture of Edge in leather pants gave me a total Edge-On."

Back
Top Bottom