PGP: This Thread Is Too Dark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mmm... food! :drool: I wasn't feeling very hungry today, so I skipped out on lunch, but now I'm definitely hungry. I'll probably eat a lot earlier than I normally do tonight. :)

You guys are making me hungry again. :lol: Always so much good food talk in here.

Ali :wave:

I just ate some really yummy pasta :drool:

Mmm... food! :drool: I wasn't feeling very hungry today, so I skipped out on lunch, but now I'm definitely hungry. I'll probably eat a lot earlier than I normally do tonight. :)

:up:

Btw, thanks for filming that video for me last night. You're sweet :cute:

You're right about that. There's nothing better then a hot bowl of soup on a cold day though :drool:

I made french onion soup two days ago.

What kind of soup are you having?

Not sure. I have stuff for potato and asparagus soup. I'll probably make one of them tonight and have it for lunch tomorrow. The leftover taco salad will probably be enough for dinner. :)

Not sure. I have stuff for potato and asparagus soup. I'll probably make one of them tonight and have it for lunch tomorrow. The leftover taco salad will probably be enough for dinner. :)

Potato and asparagus soup sounds really good. I make one similar to that but it's potato and leak soup.

Mmmm taco salad :drool: Enjoy!

I'm off for the night. Got some school readings to catch up on.

Have a great night :hug:

....and hopefully more good dreams tonight :sexywink:

Potato and asparagus soup sounds really good. I make one similar to that but it's potato and leak soup.

Mmmm taco salad :drool: Enjoy!

I'm off for the night. Got some school readings to catch up on.

Have a great night :hug:

....and hopefully more good dreams tonight :sexywink:

They're actually two separate soups. :) The potato one has leeks in it too. They're both really tasty. :drool:

Thanks! :wink: Have a good night too! :hug:

What is WITH this stinking humidity? I think this is the most humid its been in Seattle in the 10 years I've lived here.

At least we don't have the extreme heat along with it, like California is getting.

It wasn't humid here this morning, but when I walked outside after work tonight?! Holy CRAP! :crack: I don't remember it being this humid in a long time.

I know, right? It was humid this morning - it was misting a tiny bit when I left for work, and I walked down to Starbucks (about 10 blocks) to get a drink for the bus ride to work. I was sooo hot and gross by the time I got down there, just from the humidity. Yuck.

But yeah, it got way worse throughout the day. Blerg!

It was raining when I left, so it was extra gross. I like heat, but this humidity is just gross. I rarely leave the office during the day, but I did notice several people commenting on it. I didn't believe them until I got outside. :lol:

I was shocked when I got outside - I knew it was humid, but was really not expecting the grossness that hit me when I left the building!

Something pretty for Edge-girls :kiss:

u2_rehearsals_turin03_website_image_photography_standard.jpg

:wave::wave:

hi MTE, cori, thora, drea and :)uhoh: *wears suit of armour* :wink:) zu!

Good nite Kristen, goos luck with the study books!:hmm: if i was going to try a Poatoe soup... not sure if i'd use leeks for my first try.. i might use :hmm: shallots in stead!:D

ETA
i took a friend to Trader Joe's which was right along a wonderful street fair, we went to before we went there. She bought these teeny potatoes 4/3 - 1 inch or so!
:lmao::cute::cute:

I def want to try those! She sautees them! They have a nautral buttery taste -- i know the variety Yukon Golds are supposed to be like that. :)

oh bc! wayyyyyy cool Larry pic!

:happy:sigh *remembers being right nearthe catwork, by the outer rail !*:D:drool: :D
Quiet tonight (for now?:shifty) everyone tired out from last post extravaganza!!! :lol::drool::up:

in fact since it IS quiet-- gonna finish catching up on the last 10 pages! BBS! :D

Back
Top Bottom