PGP.. this change of times won't drag us away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jez :yikes: :hug: My brother is 13 and I'm 16...we used to physically fight a lot but we haven't in a while. A few months ago he spit in my hair :barf: But the worst fight we got in is probably when he threw a hard ball (baseball) at my back. :| Once I think I had hand marks on my face too a few years ago.

Thanks Thora! :hug: :D

Aww, am I the only one who never fights with their brother, lol? Well, we do have arguments but we have never hit each other, we get on well most of the time! he's 4 years younger than I am.

sami0201 said:
Jez :yikes: :hug: My brother is 13 and I'm 16...we used to physically fight a lot but we haven't in a while. A few months ago he spit in my hair :barf: But the worst fight we got in is probably when he threw a hard ball (baseball) at my back. :| Once I think I had hand marks on my face too a few years ago.

:yikes: :|

Times like this im glad theres such a big age gap between me and my borther and sister.

Night Wild :wave:

Thanks Jem! :) :hug:

I am addicted to Aloha Solitaire. And writing Up Close & Personal at the same time. lmao!

ugh, I had to buy birthday present for a BOY! :| they are hopeless. it's a boy I'm not going out with but he wants us to. so it's kind of weird, lol! i got him something silly!

Back
Top Bottom