PGP:There's A PGP Wedding! Here Come The Brides!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I swear I think Bono is making new friends every other day and promising them he'll come do a show for them. "O hai, I'm Bono! Where ya from? Nashville? SURE, I'll come visit! Hang on, I have to make a call and set up a show there!"

:lmao: I'm totally willing to go with that theory. Especially since, from the stuff I've read about Bono, it seems he runs into somebody he knows practically every damn place he goes. He could probably go to Antarctica and find a friend there, or at least make a new one in two seconds flat (loved that bit about him and Tutu. Ah, Bono, you impatient little man, you...).

If that theory is true, then I demand U2 do a show in my backyard. Like, tomorrow. Or something. Awesome pictures in this thread, too, by the way-I saw a shot in People the other night of Bono, Ali, and their two sons. My, how they've grown! Cute kids, definitely taking on some of their father's features.

Thora, I fully understand your not being big on having to start over at another company yet again. But I'm with the others, go for the job if you can/want to. At worst, at least you could still say that you tried and aimed for something awesome, which is a feat in and of itself. At best, well, you'd get a brand new job doing something you love :). Not a heck of a lot of downside there. Good luck!

And woo to people winning things :applaud:! Enjoy your prizes, gals.

Wound up having coffee with the guy I mentioned earlier today-he stopped by close to the time I was getting off work and picked me up afterward and we went out to Perkins. Chatted a bit, caught up and all that good stuff-it was nice :).

Angela

I know!:ohmy: The kids still wore their winter coats to school, but I told them to leave it open if it gets warm. :lol:

I will hear it when they get home! Matt is usually like " MOM...I was all sweaty in the afternoon!!" I will then ask if he was hot in the morning, which snaps him out of it! :lmao:

I keep posting everywhere so I can look at it. :lol: I'm spreading the hotness!:shifty: It will be my avi for a long time.:drool:

Warm days ftw!!!!! I think this may be our last one!:lol:

I'm glad you are expecting a nice day too Thora!:wink:

Warm days ftw!!!!! I think this may be our last one!:lol:

I'm glad you are expecting a nice day too Thora!:wink:

I think you're right. This warm day must be a fluke :uhoh:

I just looked at the long term forecast, and there are "wet flurries" predicted for next Tuesday. :lmao: I'll believe it when I see it.

Are you sure you weren't looking at Thunder Bay's forecast? :lol:

OMG, you guys... :lol::lol:

*slightly* less thrilling than Cori's iPad, but a book blogger did a big group of giveaways of Harry Potter stuff for halloween, and I won a Snape!

snape2.jpg

:applaud: I am appropriately delighted.

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape. Hmm, has a nice ring to it. :shifty:

I hate you. :angry:

Awwww! :wink:

i think we're still hashing out the particulars of how working from home will work on an ongoing basis. I think once every other week (and in case of emergency, like winter storms) will be the norm.

You guys don't get a lot of snow eh?

Not usually. Last year we barely had any at all, which was awesome. 2 years ago we had a LOT (for us, at least), so things were a bit crazy, and I couldn't get out of my neighborhood for a few days. This year is supposed to be bad again, but the really crappy weather probably won't hit us until mid-Dec at the earliest.

:wave: everyone!
it's warm even in here today! and NO rain, which for a change is awesome!
got to agree - Amy, you new avi is pretty awesome! :) saw a car's licence plate the other day that ended with JML and I was like "Larry!!!" :laugh: never mind that it's backwards...

Not usually. Last year we barely had any at all, which was awesome. 2 years ago we had a LOT (for us, at least), so things were a bit crazy, and I couldn't get out of my neighborhood for a few days. This year is supposed to be bad again, but the really crappy weather probably won't hit us until mid-Dec at the earliest.

That's good. Hopefully you don't get enough to be stuck in the neighbourhood again.

:wave: everyone!
it's warm even in here today! and NO rain, which for a change is awesome!
got to agree - Amy, you new avi is pretty awesome! :) saw a car's licence plate the other day that ended with JML and I was like "Larry!!!" :laugh: never mind that it's backwards...

:lol:

I would have probably thought the same thing :shifty:

Warm? You stole our heat then! :grumpy:
:D I just heard I'm going ice skating tomorrow. That should be fun.

How is everyone doing?

Hey GG :wave:

I'm doing good. Just a regular day of classes.

You?

Back
Top Bottom