PGP:There's A PGP Wedding! Here Come The Brides!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found a better version of the Bono/lady Gaga photo :)

bonoladygaga.jpg

I haven't seen this photo! :love:

Does it include free hockey or interactions with hockey players????:shifty:

Does it include free hockey or interactions with hockey players????:shifty:

Sounds like it. One of the responsibilities was: Provide assistance, communication and support to players’ spouses and families. There was also mention of travel and so on. Oh my god this sounds AMAZING. :drool: There's no way in hell they'd interview me, but wow. To work for the Canucks? Pretty much a dream job. :love:

OMG - the Canucks just posted a VERRRY interesting job opportunity! :hmm: It would be awesome to work for the Canucks, but I don't have the previous job experience they're looking for. I can do everything else that they ask, though. It sounds good, but I don't really want to start all over again at a new company! :lol:

:hmm: Well I suppose if you really wanted it you could try bluffing your way through the experience part like George and his job with the Yankees on Seinfeld.

:hmm: Well I suppose if you really wanted it you could try bluffing your way through the experience part like George and his job with the Yankees on Seinfeld.

I've never seen Seinfeld before. :lol: :reject:

I mean, it wouldn't hurt to apply, right? What do I have to lose?

If I got a job with the Canucks, I'd probably have to move closer to the arena. :lol: Although my salary would probably be a hell of a lot larger, working for them! :wink:

Oh ok :lol: Well he gets this great high up job with the NY Yankees, becomes the assistant to the owner and all, I think by totally lying his way through the whole process. Once he's in he's so high up he doesn't even have to actually DO anything. LOL.

Oh ok :lol: Well he gets this great high up job with the NY Yankees, becomes the assistant to the owner and all, I think by totally lying his way through the whole process. Once he's in he's so high up he doesn't even have to actually DO anything. LOL.

:lol: Niiiice!

This sounds like a crazy busy job, but it would be a lot of fun. I think I'm going to apply. I've got nothing to lose by trying out. :yes: That means updating my resume, as I haven't had to even look at that or use it in 6 years. :lol:

Awesome!! :applaud:

Don't hockey teams sometimes borrow the U2 tour jets? :hmm: :ohmy:

I can see Thora now tearing out seat cussions and stuffing them in her carry-on bag.

Go, Thora!

Awesome!! :applaud:

Don't hockey teams sometimes borrow the U2 tour jets? :hmm: :ohmy:

I can see Thora now tearing out seat cussions and stuffing them in her carry-on bag.

Thanks! Now all of a sudden I'm super nervous! :lol: I highly doubt they'd call me for an interview, as I'm sure more highly qualified/experienced people than me will apply. But it's good to try new things, so I'm going to go for it. :D

:lol: Yes, the Canucks have used U2's tour jets before. I don't think I'd ever be able to risk something like that, but I'd certainly take stealth pictures of the U2 stuff! :lol:

Go Thora go!!!:cheer:

MTE, that is funny. The same thing happens to me sometimes!:lol:

Thora, I say go for it. Who knows what might happen? :)

Thora- Doooooo it! If nothing else, it's an experience!

Thanks! And that's exactly why I should do it. :yes: I haven't been on an interview in years, but even if I don't make it that far, it would be good to update my resume, since the last time I did that was in 2004. :giggle: Now that I've found it, it looks so bad and all the programs I said I knew how to use are SO obsolete and out of date. :lol: Will have to do some research this week and figure out a good way of making my resume look classy and professional, because this one looks kinda boring and blah. :lol:

I am totally amused that all of my friends that live IN St Louis are rushing to FB to inform me of the show. I can't bear to tell them that I've kinda known for a while. ;)

Gotta love when that happens! It was so cute when my mom called to tell me something U2 related that she'd just heard about on the news or something. :cute: :love: I forget what it was about, but I'd known for ages, but of course I didn't tell her. I just said an appreciative thank you. :giggle:

OMG - the Canucks just posted a VERRRY interesting job opportunity! :hmm: It would be awesome to work for the Canucks, but I don't have the previous job experience they're looking for. I can do everything else that they ask, though. It sounds good, but I don't really want to start all over again at a new company! :lol:

Go for it! That would be so cool :hyper:

that avi pic made me :drool::drool::drool:

I haven't checked my mail for a while. The mail goes to a neighbourhood box, not to our house!:down:

My house isn't that fancy! :shifty:

I find that all of the newer areas do that. I miss having the mail at my door!:angry:

I know you do!!!:crack: At least we live within walking distance of our fav donut shop!:wink:

:lol::lol::lol: Pass on the wealth!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I could afford more U2 shows if my husband didn't spend a million dollars a year on Tim Horton's coffee! :lmao:

I know!:sad: I will have to try to get one tomorrow!

ETA: I love how we are postwhoring in 2 threads at once! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom