PGP:There's A PGP Wedding! Here Come The Brides!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poor Bono if she'd voodoo him! :lol: Or perhaps she'd only do nice things to him. I gotta say the sock monkey sounds very cute! We need pictures.

Haha, GrannyBono even scared Edge away! Oh god that's bad. :lmao: You need brain bleach!!!

:shifty: Mysterious Ways?

yes, Comet could use the voodoo for nice things - like stripping B off while he is on the stage perhaps? :shifty: or at least make the rip in his pants a bit bigger??

YES! i need brain bleach... but it's a clear sign that even Edge is afraid of Bono as Granny Bono :lol:
i think i also need therapy to get rid of the GB thing... :D i want my Edge back!!

nope, it was in the end of Elevation - before your "favourite" song! pretty thorough moaning...

Listening to "the nude" interview right now. So messed up :lol:
:wave: Kristen!!! i know, this interview totally cracks me up! get naked, i hear it's a hip thing to do!

I'm sure Edge could be good at guitar hero if he gave it some time.. you just need to stop seeing it as guitar playing and start seeing it as a game. I go wrong on songs I know how to play on guitar on bass, because I try to play what I hear rather than what I'm supposed to play. That's pretty much the secret behind guitar hero.

:shifty: Should I postwhore some good nekkid shots then?

Oh right! That's true. David... Boreanaz or so right? He wasn't bad looking either.

don't know much of the guitar hero thing at all... maybe should once see what's it about...
YES, please some naked irish flesh would be good :shifty:
yep, David Boreanaz indeed. He was pretty good looking, but I like him more in Bones for example. Sorry, but Spike kicked his hotness butt in a million in Buffy!

Hey GG, Kristen Edgetarian:wave:

Is someone throwing a GH party:drool:

I´m gonna play that new kingdom hearts game I bought with you GG.
My brother left his PSP at home :home:

yes, Comet could use the voodoo for nice things - like stripping B off while he is on the stage perhaps? :shifty: or at least make the rip in his pants a bit bigger??

YES! i need brain bleach... but it's a clear sign that even Edge is afraid of Bono as Granny Bono :lol:
i think i also need therapy to get rid of the GB thing... :D i want my Edge back!!

nope, it was in the end of Elevation - before your "favourite" song! pretty thorough moaning...

:wave: Kristen!!! i know, this interview totally cracks me up! get naked, i hear it's a hip thing to do!

don't know much of the guitar hero thing at all... maybe should once see what's it about...
YES, please some naked irish flesh would be good :shifty:
yep, David Boreanaz indeed. He was pretty good looking, but I like him more in Bones for example. Sorry, but Spike kicked his hotness butt in a million in Buffy!

:mac: Ohh, very good idea. Heh. hehehe.

Everyone is afraid of Granny Bono. I bet even Bono himself would be if he ever saw that pic. :lol: poor guy would be so traumatized. Well at least it'd make sure he'd NEVER get back to that look again!

:shifty: Oooh, right, he moaned a lot there too. MW is the most BEdge song of the tour, but UTEOTW is always my favourite live with Streets. :heart: Nothing beats the feeling that I get when I hear them live.

Guitar Hero is quite a lot of fun, especially the new ones with drums and vocals. :D You should give it a try someday.
:mac: Your poor boss. Just give me a sec, I'm uploading a picspam for the new thread first..
Spike had the bleach blonde hair. That was an instant win. :drool:

Hey GG, Kristen Edgetarian:wave:

Is someone throwing a GH party:drool:

I´m gonna play that new kingdom hearts game I bought with you GG.
My brother left his PSP at home :home:
:tongue: Fancy seein' you around here!

I thought you hated guitar hero cause the drums sucked? :wink:

Ah, should be fun. I'm almost finished with Spirit Tracks so I'm about to start Twilight Princess. :D

Well , that was a short visit! I have to go and catch the train :wave:
I'll be back on when I'm home.

Byebye!

Edit : @ GG

I never stated I hated guitar hero becuase the drums sucked :lick:

I suck at guitar hero when I play the drums.
I do like the guitar and vocals, never really done bass before.

Hi, Domo :wave:

:mac: Ohh, very good idea. Heh. hehehe.

Everyone is afraid of Granny Bono. I bet even Bono himself would be if he ever saw that pic. :lol: poor guy would be so traumatized. Well at least it'd make sure he'd NEVER get back to that look again!

:shifty: Oooh, right, he moaned a lot there too. MW is the most BEdge song of the tour, but UTEOTW is always my favourite live with Streets. :heart: Nothing beats the feeling that I get when I hear them live.

Spike had the bleach blonde hair. That was an instant win. :drool:

now that wouldn't be a pretty sight if B would see Granny Bono :lol:

Bono is a moaner! try to find something where he isn't moaning... sexual animal that he is... i can't name my favourite live song.. I'm taking everything that they have to offer! but agree, UTEOTW is awesome! i still hope that i get to hear Unforgettable Fire live someday - :heart: that song!!!

maybe I should use Spike's bleach blonde hair as a brain bleacher to get rid of Granny :hmm: maybe it works?

Back
Top Bottom