PGP:There's A PGP Wedding! Here Come The Brides!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not caught up yet, but I had to share- I had a dream that I ran into Edge in a grocery store. :lol: He was wearing that pinkish plaid shirt from the pics posted yesterday, and buying cereal. (ZOMG COULD MY DREAM BE ANY SEXIER??) Just as I was walking by him, "One" started playing on the store's speakers, and I kinda cracked up and said something like "Oh you have to be kidding me!" and he just looked over and smiled. So I stalked him around the rest of the store, and then he left on a motorcycle. :lol::lol:

Great dream MsTE :lol:

Gg they are from the Brothers premiere 11-22-09. I posted one yesterday I think? He's in plaid and looking fine. There are 7 giant hi-res pics with lots of chest. :wink:

Not caught up yet, but I had to share- I had a dream that I ran into Edge in a grocery store. :lol: He was wearing that pinkish plaid shirt from the pics posted yesterday, and buying cereal. (ZOMG COULD MY DREAM BE ANY SEXIER??) Just as I was walking by him, "One" started playing on the store's speakers, and I kinda cracked up and said something like "Oh you have to be kidding me!" and he just looked over and smiled. So I stalked him around the rest of the store, and then he left on a motorcycle. :lol::lol:

this is cool!! seems like Edge is always hungry in your dreams - last time he needed sugar!
and wow, our Edge as a biker :shifty:

:giggle: Edge buying cornflakes and leaving on a bike? That's hot!

Great dream MsTE :lol:

Gg they are from the Brothers premiere 11-22-09. I posted one yesterday I think? He's in plaid and looking fine. There are 7 giant hi-res pics with lots of chest. :wink:

:hmm: Can never hurt to have them posted here I reckon. Interference resizes them anyway.

Baltimore is only 8 hours or so from me, so I'm leaning towards that one. St. Louis is doubtful.

:hmm: St Louis is just a few days before my trip already planned out that way, so it's remotely do-able for me. I have to decide where the line between completely insane and off my rocker is drawn though... it's a very blurry line indeed. :crazy:

:giggle: Edge buying cornflakes and leaving on a bike? That's hot!

:hmm: Can never hurt to have them posted here I reckon. Interference resizes them anyway.

Yeah but even though Interference resizes them, the full sizes still download on your screen first, so it could still screw with people with slower connections.

Now was Edge buying Corn Flakes because it's Bono's favorite for breakfast? :sexywink:

Here's one more giant Edge example :)

EdgeBrothersPremiere11-22-093.jpg

Pics like that are almost too huge :uhoh: These guys are lucky they are so good looking. I guess if you're famous you know pics like that will be out there, but geeez it's up close and personal!

I'm sure Edgetarian would approve. :wink: She can stay up all night to count his chest hairs.

:lol: yeah, I could do that :shifty: maybe in the weekend though, i still need to go to work tomarrow :lol: but he has a birthmark on his chest hair...:shifty: and there's a bit of grey in there!
i just :heart: those ginormous pictures!

and that's such a cute tiny happy pout he's giving on this example pic that Comet posted here :heart:

but I'd definately need even more ginormous pictures (or to be more accurate: more unbuttoning :ohmy:) to exactly understand what pendants he is wearing!

:wave:night, GG - hope you will get rid of that headache!! headache sucks! :hug:

Pretty sure it's the razor blade "DON'T MESS" necklace he wore all during the tour last year. :hmm: Though there is more than 1 charm on there yes.

23979778-02a91eafde8a9e9ef8f9629816.jpg

Here are a couple more nice Edge for ya

edgeGrzegorzChorus.jpg

edgeyes.jpg

Pretty sure it's the razor blade "DON'T MESS" necklace he wore all during the tour last year. :hmm: Though there is more than 1 charm on there yes.

23979778-02a91eafde8a9e9ef8f9629816.jpg

Here are a couple more nice Edge for ya

edgeGrzegorzChorus.jpg

edgeyes.jpg

yeah, probably - seemed like a razor blade.. and then there's some smaller thing on top of it, can't figure it out what exactly is this..
and thanks for the extra goodies too :hug: you rock!

I love that Gaga picture! :heart:

Or Cori's iPad, if she wants the trade. :wink:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm .... I'll pass. But thank you! :wink:

I'd actually really like to read the Rosanne Cash book; I read about it in Entertainment Weekly a few weeks ago. I'll have to put it on reserve at the library.

OMG - the Canucks just posted a VERRRY interesting job opportunity! :hmm: It would be awesome to work for the Canucks, but I don't have the previous job experience they're looking for. I can do everything else that they ask, though. It sounds good, but I don't really want to start all over again at a new company! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom