PGP:There's A PGP Wedding! Here Come The Brides!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ayup! I think once every other week is what we're going for on our team.

I like working from home on Tuesdays because I have choir practice at night, and this is preferable to getting home from work, spending less than an hour here and then zooming off to rehearsal.

Whoot whoot.

When I went out to grab some lunch, I stopped at our local record shop and picked up the Black Dub (Daniel Lanois' new band). Going to go plop on the couch with my book and listen to it!

Okay, so wow - all my work is done for today. I had a conference call to call into at 12:30, and that lasted all of 5 minutes. I love it when that hapens. :lol:

Now to go amuse myself and merely keep an eye on my work email.

Gotta enjoy the quiet days when they come. I already know I have to make a difficult phone call when I'm back in the office tomorrow (aka "I'm so sorry, but there's nothing we can do."), so I'm definitely relaxing today and trying not to dread it too much.

sounds like a nice day :up:
Today is my quiet day too - compared to the rest of the week / weekend.

Back only for a few. Then I gotta pick up my mom from work cuz I drove her this morning.

Class was great. We're talking about The Tudors :D

How are you?

ooh - I still have to watch that - maybe over thanksgiving break. Are you taking a history class?

Ayup! I think once every other week is what we're going for on our team.

I like working from home on Tuesdays because I have choir practice at night, and this is preferable to getting home from work, spending less than an hour here and then zooming off to rehearsal.

Whoot whoot.

When I went out to grab some lunch, I stopped at our local record shop and picked up the Black Dub (Daniel Lanois' new band). Going to go plop on the couch with my book and listen to it!
Sounds pretty nice to not have to travel for a day. :up:

And I guess it's eco friendly and all that yada yada as well.

I didn't know Danny had a new band. Let me know if it's worth getting! :D
yep, definately this Bono-car was on the auction already, but no one bidded... So guess they are now doing the whole thing again with more publicity!

:lol: really? Oh that's pretty sad then. Nobody wanting Bono's old car?

Ergh, yeah, that definitely doesn't sound promising, that call, cori :( :hug:. Sorry you have to do that, but yes, best not to think about it until you have to do it. Yay for getting your work done today, at least!

Glad class went well, Kristen. Sounds like an interesting discussion :). I have quiet days up until Saturday, when I work again.

I wouldn't do it for just anyone :wink: but I wouldn't really abandon my country either! i guess in the end it just really depends on the situation :D

Oh, yeah, of course :). I can't imagine how tough the decision would be for people who would have to make such a thing. Hard to leave the place you call home, but hard to not want to be with your loved one(s) as well.

mom at 70??? now this is definately NOT ok! :down: i mean, sure, 70 can be young (in health or in spirit), but then again you might be dead by the time your kid goes to the first grade! or be quite an oldie by the time child graduates... i'm sure the kid would not have a happy childhood!

This is pretty much what I'm thinking. Add in possible health factors, and...yeah. I don't get it. Glad I'm not alone in this sentiment.

Angela

Oh, yeah, of course :). I can't imagine how tough the decision would be for people who would have to make such a thing. Hard to leave the place you call home, but hard to not want to be with your loved one(s) as well.

This is pretty much what I'm thinking. Add in possible health factors, and...yeah. I don't get it. Glad I'm not alone in this sentiment.

depends on people's characters as well and how free-minded they are! Oh well, new beginnings are sometimes told to be good :D

I seriously hope that there's someone younger in this 70-year old mom's life who is at least willing to take the kid under his/her wing if things should get overhand!

70k is a lot of money for an old car... Ah well, perhaps some rich bigwig will buy it for charity..

...and then sell it again... :lol: B's car will be in the endless circulation...
*wonders what Bono might have done in this car... whoops, might have gone in the gutter again with my thoughts...*

:D i see that you have a nice conversation with your favourite signature-author again! maybe you can pick up some new brilliances?
got to admit that "i am not a nutcase!!!" is still pretty good! :lol:

I like to point it out when people blatantly contradict themselves. Some people just ARE a walking contradiction.

ouch, put some ice on it after such a :banghead: conversation :lol:
better yet - heal it with Bono
_fancy.jpg

sounds like a nice day :up:
Today is my quiet day too - compared to the rest of the week / weekend.

ooh - I still have to watch that - maybe over thanksgiving break. Are you taking a history class?

It's a great show! I can't get enough of it :D

Yep, I'm taking a history class for one of my electives. It's History of Britain.

yep, definately this Bono-car was on the auction already, but no one bidded... So guess they are now doing the whole thing again with more publicity!

We should pool all our money together and buy it and drive it around to all the shows this summer :lol:

Glad class went well, Kristen. Sounds like an interesting discussion :). I have quiet days up until Saturday, when I work again.

Glad you have a few quiet days to relax this week :up:

I'm sure I've seen pictures of that coat before, and...just...no.

He's really made some questionable fashion choices over the years. Then again, there are some things he's worn that people really seem to like, but they make me cringe. :lol:

How about those high-waisted pants he wore shirtless with suspenders in Rattle & Hum? I know the appeal is supposed to be sweaty Bono, but those pants combined with the sweat = DO NOT WANT for me. :lol:

Also, I don't know what the consensus is about his Vertigo stage outfits, but I don't think I liked any of those jackets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom