PGP: Them darn boys turn us into narpleptics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can kind of see the tear here:

5063946381_a25822703c_z.jpg

And the darn cover-up:

5064560474_a92a47ff66.jpg

Acutally in my application review the other morning one of the guys asked something like "What do you bring to the UK? What do you have to offer them?" And my response was to flip my hair and say "Besides being FABULOUS?" He laughed.

And I guess that's the kinda shit I'm supposed to put in this totally academic paper???!?! :

It looks like a fish to me. But then again, I thought a Spiderman balloon was a penis. :huh:

:lmao: !!!!

:hug: Sorry the paper is giving you trouble. If you need any help with it, I'm just a pm away!

:scream: I gotta go to my training. Blegh, three hours training on a saturday. Do not want. But I do want my black belt so I got no choice!

Amy, you made my night tonight :D

Me at the Timmies drive thru window: "Hey Amy!"

You yelling: "OMG Kristen, Bono had a hole in his pants tonight!!!!!!!"

:lol::lol: You're hilarious

...all I kept thinking after you left was how much longer I had on my shift until I could get home and find pictures :shifty:

:lmao: *tears

The monster tried to escape.

:ohmy::silent::lmao:

We'll have to help it next time. :evil::shifty:

And besides, that pic looks like it's during Bad! But we got the torn pants report WAY later. :ohmy: If he ripped them during Bad, we have video of that!

Okay, someone do a frame-by-frame viewing of Bad...:shifty:

I knew this thread would provide the goods :corn:

:lol: Which is exactly why we're all in it.

Dearest Edge:

During the European leg, Bono ripped his pants, Adam went shirtless, and everyone but you participated in spanking. Could you maybe give me a little something more to work with while you're in Australia? Unless you're just saving it all up to go totally naked in Montreal, in which case... carry on.
:heart :,
MTE

:lmao: Can you imagine PLEBA exploding. :lmao:

:lmao: That hilarious.

Rip pictures!! :hyper :

I love how were all so excited over this :lol :

:love: So do I. :lol:

Hi Kristen. :wave::hug: Kats due to pic me up soon. :uhoh: Not dressed up but had to catch up. :lol:

I just frame-by frame'd pretty much every video from matt , I'm pretty sure that the Rip occurred during boots.
Since his pants seem intact at the beginning. And then when he goes over at the back :)angry: out of the camera vision ) he returns with ripped pants.:shifty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uEZAiDiGXU
Do watch in HD

I think he`s trousers look ripped at the beginning of Boots..........how did he do it?? Looks like they caught on something rather than split :hmm:

Maybe this is Larry`s new game.............rip the others trousers........ :)

I think he`s trousers look ripped at the beginning of Boots..........how did he do it?? Looks like they caught on something rather than split :hmm:

Maybe this is Larry`s new game.............rip the others trousers........ :)

Maybe its the "rip the stitches" line on their new song.
I checked BD , pants where not ripped , so it was either Boots or the song in front of it, IWF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom