PGP: Them darn boys turn us into narpleptics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: :love:

Woah - that's weird. Your post is saying the quote was from comet, but it looks like my words. :lol: Silly blue crack! But yes, I'm sure it will be a fantastic feeling to let that all go and not have to worry about it any more. :hi5:

Larry narples. :lol: :drool:

And with that, I'm off to bed. G'night, ladies! :hug:

I was just going to say the same thing about that quote Thora :lol: I was like wait I could swear Thora just said that. I'm steeelin yer quotes. Sorry!

I hate to leave the party, but it's 11 and I have a LONG weekend ahead of me (race on Sunday too). Thanks for the chuckles and the giggles and the snerk-snorts and the lolz tonight. I needed them.

:hug: and G'night!

I hate to leave the party, but it's 11 and I have a LONG weekend ahead of me (race on Sunday too). Thanks for the chuckles and the giggles and the snerk-snorts and the lolz tonight. I needed them.

:hug: and G'night!

:hug: Have a great weekend zooey. :cute:

I'm off for a shower, I came home from work and came straight here looking for the ripped pants pics. :wink: Must go now. :wave: might be back later.

See, you put this much better than I did when I said "The 12-year old inside me is giggling" and then DIED because I realized how very, very inappropriate that sounded!

LOL, well, that's why I tried to find another way to phrase that :D.

Seriously, though, it's cool, I fully get what you meant with that. It does lead to some funny images, though, yes...

The B-Man did rip his pants today. I like to think it was his way of saying "No shows for almost 2 months, but I still love you guys!"

Hahaha, possibly! If that's his way of making things up to people, that's a very unique way of doing it :p!

Oh, Bono, you crazy, hyper man, you *Shakes head, chuckles*.

Oh and Angela, I totally thought you were gonna be all "Is it true that you could see IT through the rip in B's pants?" And I was gonna have to laugh hard.

:lmao: Totally slipped my mind to ask about that (apparently my mind hasn't completely fallen into the gutter, it's just lying by the side of the road and gathering dirt and grime at this time), but now that you mention it :hmm:...

Angela

had to bring this over from the B/E/A/L love thread

bd109a7a.jpg

one i hadn't seen before

Okay after much concentrated thought and hard examining of the ripped pants video, :hmm: I have concluded that alas he probably only ripped the leather and whatever type of lining is in the pants is all that is visible. I mean surely the pants have a nice soft lining of cotton or something to keep his sweaty skin ( :drool: ) cool and comfy, and he probably didn't rip it all the way through. Of course, I hope I'm wrong. :shifty:

:wave:

Dearest Edge:

During the European leg, Bono ripped his pants, Adam went shirtless, and everyone but you participated in spanking. Could you maybe give me a little something more to work with while you're in Australia? Unless you're just saving it all up to go totally naked in Montreal, in which case... carry on.
:heart:,
MTE

*catches up*
The Magic Eye pants shadow... I can't breathe! :lmao:I can't say I see, um, anything interesting though unless of course...
The poor thing hath been born backwards... :huh:

good morning! (or whatever it is to you:))
i seriously hope that someone of the first row fans made a proper video reportage on Bono's hole in pants... :yes: looked pretty big!
and seems like there wasn't much of a spank-game either yesterday.. but just in case we need lots of different angles! But it was clearly visible that Edge decided to run again as soon as Larry approached :)

Back
Top Bottom