PGP: Them darn boys turn us into narpleptics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From Bono's ripped pants, to a grilled cheese sandwich that may or may not look like Zoobaby!:lol:

I love this place!:cute:

Am I whining? Ok, get this (and sorry if this is a repeat of something I said 2 months ago)
"The Personal Statement should be a narrative giving a picture of yourself as an individual. It should deal with your personal history, family background, influences on your intellectual development, the education and cultural opportunities to which you have been exposed, and the ways in which these experiences have affected you. Also include your special interests and abilities, career plans and life goals."

Did I mention that this is a ONE PAGE document!!!!!!!!!!!!

My advisor says after reading my 5th draft or my Statement of Purpose "Let your personality come through more. Bring your excitement and passion about the project to your Statement of Purpose"

I have less than 48 hours to rewrite these two things. I've never worked this hard on anything in my entire life. no exaggeration.

[/vent]

To save you some frustration, I went ahead and wrote it for you:

Ohai! Me Zooey! Me like U2! Larry Mullen Jr! Moobs! Hehe. Narple! I go school there, ok yes? K thnx bye!
<3 Z.

You are not hogging at all! I don't get how you can put everything they are asking for into one page! You are just to fabulous for that!:hug: Good luck!:hug:

Acutally in my application review the other morning one of the guys asked something like "What do you bring to the UK? What do you have to offer them?" And my response was to flip my hair and say "Besides being FABULOUS?" He laughed.

And I guess that's the kinda shit I'm supposed to put in this totally academic paper???!?! :

I just made another mini grilled cheese on French bread, and... you guys, please tell me it looks like the Zoobaby to you, too??

5064286920_32b82375a4.jpg

It looks like a fish to me. But then again, I thought a Spiderman balloon was a penis. :huh:

O hai, I just got here by google search. Is it true that Bono ripped his pants and you could see IT and he had IT tattooed to look like Spiderman? 'Cause that's what I heard on the Internets.

Also, that MTE eats BABIES??

Holy mama of all narples :ohmy: just saw this in your narple thread zoooey. i mean dang. :lol:

larrycrazynarplerome.jpg

larrycrazynarplerome2.jpg

oh wait sorry it was the moob thread.

Good god, you girls are a busy lot! New thread already :p?

zuropa, man, that stuff sounds rather similar to some of the crap questions I had to fill out when doing job applications these last few months. Everything was an "either/or" (i.e., "I get angry often". Well, yeah, I get angry like everyone else does. But if I said yes, it'd look like I have anger management issues, and if I said no, I wouldn't come off honest or aggressive enough) or I had to get so specific with what I would bring to the job and all that sort of thing. And most of these surveys never dealt with real-world situations anyway.

I trust you'll be able to work it out with your academic assignment, though :). Your natural coolness and greatness should come through just fine. Good luck with it :hug:.

GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES! Gah! Between this past Tuesday's "Glee" episode and the Zoo Baby-inspired sandwich here, I'm craving one something fierce right now, but we don't have the stuff here to make such things :(. Love the "face" that was added on to the sandwich, though :lol:.

Also, I apparently missed something with this hole business-so, what, Bono had a rip in his pants recently, or something? All I basically know is that the subject led to some hilarious posts in this thread (Cori, can I just say that I love you :hug:? The 12 year old version of myself still exists in some form. Oh, yes. I inherited my dad's warped sense of humor, after all, so...).

Angela

Also, I apparently missed something with this hole business-so, what, Bono had a rip in his pants recently, or something? All I basically know is that the subject led to some hilarious posts in this thread (Cori, can I just say that I love you :hug:? The 12 year old version of myself still exists in some form. Oh, yes. I inherited my dad's warped sense of humor, after all, so...).

Angela

See, you put this much better than I did when I said "The 12-year old inside me is giggling" and then DIED because I realized how very, very inappropriate that sounded!

The B-Man did rip his pants today. I like to think it was his way of saying "No shows for almost 2 months, but I still love you guys!"

I love the zoo baby grilled sammich! :lol: Now I'm hungry again. :drool:

zu, sorry about the application frustrations. :hug: I bet you can't wait to have all that over and done with. Good luck with the writing!

Holy mama of all narples :ohmy: just saw this in your narple thread zoooey. i mean dang. :lol:

larrycrazynarplerome.jpg

larrycrazynarplerome2.jpg

oh wait sorry it was the moob thread.

um, dear Fulbright. Nevermind. too late. Iz ded from the hawt.

HOLY CRAP!

and LMFAO at the pic names "larrycrazynarplerome" can that please be the new thread title :lol: :lmao: :applaud:

J/K - one narpletastic thread title is enough

Oh and Angela, I totally thought you were gonna be all "Is it true that you could see IT through the rip in B's pants?" And I was gonna have to laugh hard.

um, dear Fulbright. Nevermind. too late. Iz ded from the hawt.

HOLY CRAP!

and LMFAO at the pic names "larrycrazynarplerome" can that please be the new thread title :lol: :lmao: :applaud:

J/K - one narpletastic thread title is enough

I usually am still in the moment when I rightclicksave and name. :reject:

zu, sorry about the application frustrations. :hug: I bet you can't wait to have all that over and done with. Good luck with the writing!

You said it, sistah! This goes to my advisor Monday morning and then I wash my hands of it!

Reading those pic titles again, I think I might have to make that my fb status :hmm:

Zooey, you better love me forever. Just sayin'.

:lol: :love:

You said it, sistah! This goes to my advisor Monday morning and then I wash my hands of it!

Reading those pic titles again, I think I might have to make that my fb status :hmm:

Woah - that's weird. Your post is saying the quote was from comet, but it looks like my words. :lol: Silly blue crack! But yes, I'm sure it will be a fantastic feeling to let that all go and not have to worry about it any more. :hi5:

Larry narples. :lol: :drool:

And with that, I'm off to bed. G'night, ladies! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom