PGP: Them darn boys turn us into narpleptics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was highly amused by the new Ford Edge commercial they were showing on HNIC last night, talking about it being so smart it could figure out the most fuel efficient route to take :giggle:

Amy, you made my night tonight :D

Me at the Timmies drive thru window: "Hey Amy!"

You yelling: "OMG Kristen, Bono had a hole in his pants tonight!!!!!!!"

:lol::lol: You're hilarious

...all I kept thinking after you left was how much longer I had on my shift until I could get home and find pictures :shifty:

I have not found any pics yet!:angry:

I just went online for a few minutes after work, and I saw that. Then Sean and I drove to the border. Someone had to get a pic, right?:shifty:

Amy, you made my night tonight :D

Me at the Timmies drive thru window: "Hey Amy!"

You yelling: "OMG Kristen, Bono had a hole in his pants tonight!!!!!!!"

:lol::lol: You're hilarious

...all I kept thinking after you left was how much longer I had on my shift until I could get home and find pictures :shifty:

:lmao: :lmao: That is awesome!

Wait, what ? Did you see a picture? :ohmy:

I was assuming it was on his butt, because I thought I saw a comment that he'd wrapped a sweater or something around his waist to cover it.

WAIT... zooey you know where the hole was????? I almost said bono's hole but it sounded so wrong.

I just got home from work... waitin for hole pics. :hyper:

Not from today but I'm posting it because dang it's pretty.

coimbra03104.jpg

I was assuming it was on his butt, because I thought I saw a comment that he'd wrapped a sweater or
something around his waist to cover it.

now, I haven't yet seen zu's reply to you, cori...

but your reaction was exactly the same as mine!:lol::lol::lol:

ETA........ so ZU hasn't answered your question.

Hey MZ Triathaloner get your fleet self back in here and answer cori's question!!!
I don't care what grant thingie you're frantcally trying rewrite!!!!! :waiting::waiting:

:wink::hug:

I was assuming it was on his butt, because I thought I saw a comment that he'd wrapped a sweater or something around his waist to cover it.

WAIT... zooey you know where the hole was????? I almost said bono's hole but it sounded so wrong.

I just got home from work... waitin for hole pics. :hyper:

I was watching the Bad video and seems to me you can see the tear, inner/back thigh, below the butt/ish

Back
Top Bottom