PGP: Them darn boys turn us into narpleptics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My big task for this afternoon is to try and set up my remote access. I can access work email from my home computer, but now I have the magic key or whatever to supposedly access actual programs.

We're going to try to schedule regular days to work from home, because we're all about telecommuting and junk.

That's cool, but I'm going to really have to learn to discipline myself if I do that! :lol:

I was at an offsite meeting/gathering of local HR people this morning, having a round table about "what are you guys doing about x, y and z" mostly around the health care reform stuff. It was actually really interesting, so that was cool.

Are you suggesting sometimes IT is tucked? How else could a hole get in the ass of his pants? :ohmy:

I'm assuming the ass-seam ... I think that's where most unexpected pants-ripping events occur. (Sometimes in front of your whole class when you're called to the chalkboard to do a math problem. Not that such a traumatizing thing ever happened to me or anything. :shifty: )

Which would make sense, if he did indeed tie a sweater around his waist to cover it.

U2tour U2tour
Adam was shirtless while leaving the stage #u2 #u2360 #u2360rome
29 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:shifty:

ETA: It's specified: Only while walking down the stage he was shirtless, not ON the stage.

Best Setlist party ever. Can I marry that guy who was having so much fun during Tutu's speech ?

Actually for you guys there's a near 12 hour time difference, so it's early morning. For me they're usually in the early afternoon, so I'll be at uni.

Just 12? Wow, I thought it was more than that. Must be remembering Japan then, since I was regularly calling/emailing Japan for a few years, and the time difference was a pain in the ass.

Picture_26.png

Awesome! Flashmob during I Still Haven't FOund.

:love: Oh dear god that's beautiful!! :drool:

Right after I wrote my last post, all our computers went down, so I missed the entire setlist party. I followed for a bit from my phone, but I couldn't post in the threads here. It's been about 3 hours, and we now have internet, but no email, no folders, no nothing else. :lol: It's been an interesting day.

Hi everyone. :hug:

So good news: it's looking more and more like my mom has a sinus infection and not a lung infection. Obviously sinus infections suck and she still has to be careful, but it isn't as bad as I had feared. Also, she's off all weekend and Monday so one more day to rest and hopefully fight this thing off. :up: Thank you everyone for your well-wishes. :heart:

oh thanks goodness!!!! :hug::hug::hug:

I get those once or so a year --no fun and in her case she has to be extra careful but still .... :RELIEF: :hug:

Best Setlist party ever. Can I marry that guy who was having so much fun during Tutu's speech ?

Lol I already called dibs on him in the party! :heart: I've never met a guy who does exactly the same thing I do during that Speech. And he went totally crazy during AIWIY!

Just 12? Wow, I thought it was more than that. Must be remembering Japan then, since I was regularly calling/emailing Japan for a few years, and the time difference was a pain in the ass.

:love: Oh dear god that's beautiful!! :drool:

Right after I wrote my last post, all our computers went down, so I missed the entire setlist party. I followed for a bit from my phone, but I couldn't post in the threads here. It's been about 3 hours, and we now have internet, but no email, no folders, no nothing else. :lol: It's been an interesting day.

I think it depends on timezones. It can be a bit more than 12, usually. 12 is the least, when we differ 6 hours with New York and 6 hours with Melbourne. But if it's diff daylight savings and such it can be 8 hours with Melbourne. I forgot when it's when.

Wow, that sucks so badly. :hug:

Huzzah! Success! I figured out the work thing. Now I can do most of my stuff from home! Awesome.

The 12-year-old in me keeps thinking Bono must have some pretty massive farts to cause such a rip. :reject:

Also, I somehow thought that the next shows were at the end of October, not the end of November. That's a long way off! :scream:

Huzzah! Success! I figured out the work thing. Now I can do most of my stuff from home! Awesome.

The 12-year-old in me keeps thinking Bono must have some pretty massive farts to cause such a rip. :reject:

Also, I somehow thought that the next shows were at the end of October, not the end of November. That's a long way off! :scream:

You have a 12-year old in you, too? We have some serious issues around here.

Sometimes fart jokes will make me giggle. Sometimes.

Wow, now I really don't want to do any of the actual work I brought home. But I really should. Bleah.

Back
Top Bottom