PGP-The evil Ticketbastard empire can't get us down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Bet we'd still log onto PC's to post on PLEBA though :lmao: :lmao:

Oh yes, most definitely! :yes: iPods, Laptop computers, DVD players... all an essential part of the Pleba commune! How else do we get to soak up everything about the boys when they aren't busy on stage for our benefit? :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
All the England Girls are here :drool:

BG, how is school?
Jem how is work?
Wild how is my horny little love slave?

SG, I am patiently waiting for Bono love on the high seas.......

and Hi to Sami and Diane

:shifty: well, there was SOME Bono love in the last chapter. I hoped it would tide you over for awhile :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
All the England Girls are here :drool:

BG, how is school?
Jem how is work?
Wild how is my horny little love slave?

SG, I am patiently waiting for Bono love on the high seas.......

and Hi to Sami and Diane

We're missin a scottish lass and a rachie though :yes:

Schools great GG.....his sexiness is still around though he wasnt in today :angry:

I plan to punish him tomorrow if i see him :evil:

Omg....i just remembered! Im sure he's working tomorrow night :sad:.....punishment shall have to wait till monday muhaha.

How're you hun? :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Wild, Jem, if I make it to Boston, you can use mine. :hyper:

:shame: You better get there now.... i'm all excited at the prospect of sharing a bedroom & shower :flirt:

No Cleveland/Buffalo for me as thought i better treat NI to something really special for christmas after what he's let me do this year without complaining once :hug::heart::love:

sami0201 said:

but we need a too-hot-for-fanfic-forum Bono love scene :shifty: :wink:

I can only write so fast !!!
1.gif
2.gif
:lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Ruff! :hug: how you feelin?

still snotty :lol: little by little, i think the plague is leaving me :up:

alli is #3 in the GA line in Las Vegas so she'll get a great spot tonight. I hope she gets in the ellipse!

Wild sorry you can't make it to Cleveland :( But we'll make up for it in Boston!

Sad_Girl said:

Oh yes, most definitely! :yes: iPods, Laptop computers, DVD players... all an essential part of the Pleba commune! How else do we get to soak up everything about the boys when they aren't busy on stage for our benefit? :wink:

Makes perfect sense. Pooling our resources during off years will result in more money for tours. :hmm:

I'm fine, Jem, how are you??? :hug:

I am wishing that I was in Vegas, though. My long-time U2 concert buddy and I dreamt of going there on this tour, but it was not meant to be :sigh:

But I'm happy that it's Friday night, happy that I'm going to have Saturday free to do whatever I want (besides seeing U2), and happy to be talking to everyone here!!!

Hi BG!!! :hug: :wave: Hi VP!!! :hug: :wave:

Last edited:
BG im gonna try find links to my boy stories

thanks Vp, hes so :cute: just need to wait until the g/friends off the scence now :evil:

:laugh:

HI again ruff? i spoke to DG before, shes sooo sweet! she cant wait to meet you :hug;

Back
Top Bottom