PGP-The evil Ticketbastard empire can't get us down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

someone loves thier new smilies:wink:

:drool:

36_3_241.gif
36_3_71.gif

Now can we see live Dis???? :drool:

WildHoney said:
Thanks Girls :hug:

Yeah it really painful but as i had it before i know i just got to slip it into place

:barf: yeah...just slip it right back into place:yikes: omg...ouch!!!

Drea said:
Smartarses, the lot of you :lmao: I have a right to be :hyper: dammit ;)

It's a one bedroom - yes, the building I wanted... third floor. Only $50 more than I'm paying now, and the only utility I have to pay is electricity :) (Cable and phone aren't considered utilities *g* I may actually be able to HAVE cable soon!)

That sounds awesome! :D I'm so happy for you, I know how stressed you've been over this whole thing

Sad_Girl said:
Did everyone who was asking about an update on my fan fic know that I posted a new chapter yesterday? Just checking.

I usually get a bigger response on Bono centered chapters :shifty:

I'm working on the next one too. It's SUCH a huge fucking relief to be rid of that :censored: :censored: writers block!

I read it before I went to bed last night!! :hyper:

Like the one person said, I really like how you've portrayed Larry and Carra, and Bono and Colleen (?). Very true to their characters, and the time period. :up:

Drea said:
Smartarses, the lot of you :lmao : I have a right to be :hyper : dammit ; )

It's a one bedroom - yes, the building I wanted... third floor. Only $50 more than I'm paying now, and the only utility I have to pay is electricity : ) (Cable and phone aren't considered utilities *g* I may actually be able to HAVE cable soon!)

but smartarses are sooooo hawt :combust:

:laugh:

drea thats soooo cool, glad you got where you wanted :hug: only having to pay electricity :drool:

VintagePunk said:

I read it before I went to bed last night!! :hyper:

Like the one person said, I really like how you've portrayed Larry and Carra, and Bono and Colleen (?). Very true to their characters, and the time period. :up:

:eek: thanks! I wasn't fishing for compliments, but it's always nice to catch them! :D

I just thought I'd make sure since it had been so long since I posted between 10 and 11

WildHoney said:
: censored: : silent: :scream: : censored: : silent: : silent: : censored: : censored: : censored:

I just hit my knee on my wardrobe and knocked it out of place.
I really hurt and i had to put it back in place

36_1_41.gif

OMFG!!!!

Are you ok?

That hurts so :censored: much!

My knee always does that :sad:....and i cry for about fifteen minutes and go dizzy 'cos it scares me so much.

Do you know why it does it wild?

It just happens to me randomly.

Like, when i went to see liverpool bring the cup home....as soon as the bus turned the corner i jumped up and mid-air it went out of place. Then I fell over :reject:...and cos it was out of place when i fell....i had to land on my back because if i had of landed using my legs....the twisted one would have snapped. Which makes me physically sick to think about!

Anyway....sorry for disappearing.

i'm such a myspace addict :reject:

bono_gal said:

Like, when i went to see liverpool bring the cup home....as soon as the bus turned the corner i jumped up and mid-air it went out of place. Then I fell over :reject:...and cos it was out of place when i fell....i had to land on my back because if i had of landed using my legs....the twisted one would have snapped. Which makes me physically sick to think about!

OUCH! I can imagine that would make you queasy! :no: Not good!

:hug:

bono_gal said:

YOU! :angry:

My knee like so always snaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suck hairy ass

:angry:

Hey snugglemuffikins :angry:

:lunglove:

:booboobearkissums:

:angry:

your knees gross me out:angry:

:lunglove: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
BG :yikes: :sad:

Okay, I'm really off to get food now. I can drag myself away. Oh yes, I really can.

*separation anxiety* :sad:

:sad: Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!

*clings

VintagePunk said:

One of these days, someone will come to my door and find my skelton sitting here with cobwebs hanging from it, with my laptop still sitting on my bony lap. :lmao:

:lmao: empty bottles of hand sanitizer scattered everywhere...

bono_gal said:

My knee always does that :sad:....and i cry for about fifteen minutes and go dizzy 'cos it scares me so much.

Do you know why it does it wild?

It just happens to me randomly.

Anyway....sorry for disappearing.

i'm such a myspace addict :reject:

you and your myspace :angry:

:yikes: at your knee :hug: one of my toes randomly comes out of joint every so ofter, that hurts :|

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
Awwwwwwwww Clonedom BG :hug:

It's just a random act. My knee only does it now in again but you know the pain & dizziness :eek:

Maybe some of Bono's special cream :shifty:

It's really horrible though....and it scares me *so* much....im such a whimp :lol:

I have to go.....my mum wants to go on the computer :madwife:

Bye everyone.....but ill probably be back on later! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

Back
Top Bottom