PGP - The Edge & Adam: They keep going, and going and going...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

archaeology=dirty fingernails and squatting. :yuck: that chimp was part of a very cool study, and she was so fun to play with. she's trying to get some pudding from me. after i gave it to her she pointed to my pocket because she knew I put the spoon in there, and that it was easier to eat if i fed it to her that way. isn't that awesome???

Yeah, I went more to the archaeology side of things:| but I had fun:combust: I love dirt:drool: :wink:

but I am still grumpy about not playing wiht chimps:angry::wink:

That is so cool about the spoon...they are so smart!:love:

sami0201 said:
:wave:
I can't do my math homework :banghead: I just don't get it :mad:

Ruff, I read in Elijah's birthday thread that the boys are in Nice. They had a party for Eli yesterday and someone saw all of them and the kids on the beach. It's actually a cute little blurb :cute: (they said that Larry's youngest is a boy :ohmy: )

Math is the reason why my SAT scores sucked. :|

ruffian said:

:bow: thank you for the information fix!

I'm sorry your math is hard. I really HATE math and can't do it at all or i'd help you :hug:

you're welcome :D they also said that Bono was wearing his straw hat :drool: , Edge was building a big toy:cute: , and Larry's oldest son looks just like him :)

it's ok about the math :hug: I guess I'll have to get a zero on my homework :huh: :sad:

Dismantled said:

oh no:sad: :yikes:

Polo though...wow!! that looks like fun!!!

it's incredibly hard and i really, really suck at it!

[/B][/QUOTE]
My cousin rides alot...when she was younger she fell off and slammed her knee into her mouth knocking out all her teeth:yikes: [/B][/QUOTE]

:yikes: i have already decided i am not riding for the 2 weeks before the TO show so that i do not become disfigured and thus ruin any chance of making out with Bono.

*imagining myself toothless, asking him for a kiss* :lmao:

WildHoney said:

Too many :sigh: :sad:

30 days

:sad: that is too long!!! and that means school starts in two weeks. i'm doing a stupid seminar now so I could earn $250 for the U2 fund :grumpy:

Bono's straw hat.... :combust:

ruffian said:

it's incredibly hard and i really, really suck at it!

[/B][/QUOTE]

:yikes: i have already decided i am not riding for the 2 weeks before the TO show so that i do not become disfigured and thus ruin any chance of making out with Bono.

*imagining myself toothless, asking him for a kiss* :lmao: [/B][/QUOTE]

good idea:lmao:

chances of making out wiht bono:combust:

sami0201 said:

you're welcome :D they also said that Bono was wearing his straw hat :drool: , Edge was building a big toy:cute: , and Larry's oldest son looks just like him :)

it's ok about the math :hug: I guess I'll have to get a zero on my homework :huh: :sad:

awww that is so cute! and why doesn't it surprise me at all that Edge was constructing a huge toy:huh:

Sami...whats the math you are doing?

Dismantled said:

awww that is so cute! and why doesn't it surprise me at all that Edge was constructing a huge toy:huh:

Sami...whats the math you are doing?

I know :cute: Edge the scientist building a toy :giggle:

I'm doing pre calculus, but my homework is actually more like trigonometry :|

sami0201 said:

I know :cute: Edge the scientist building a toy :giggle:

I'm doing pre calculus, but my homework is actually more like trigonometry :|

got a sample problem for us:wink:

I wish there was this wonderful invention online...you just type in a math problem and it does it for you:drool:

DG, when does school start for you? Sami, it seems way to early to start back :(

Dismantled said:

got a sample problem for us:wink:

I wish there was this wonderful invention online...you just type in a math problem and it does it for you:drool:

that would be amazing :drool:

Find the exact value. Do not use a calculator. (and I would, but she checks the work and I don't know how to get to the answer)

cos(7 pi)

2sin(pi/3) - 3tan(pi/6)

:banghead:

WildHoney said:

And we love you back:drool:

And i had you twice :flirt:

and you'll have me some more :flirt: just don't wear me out...I got alotta business to take care of with you know who :sexywink:

sami0201 said:

Find the exact value. Do not use a calculator. (and I would, but she checks the work and I don't know how to get to the answer)

cos(7 pi)

2sin(pi/3) - 3tan(pi/6)

:shifty:.........ummmmmm what the fuck...

yes that is the answer....what the fuck.:|

sami0201 said:

cos(7 pi)

2sin(pi/3) - 3tan(pi/6)

holy crap.

*runs away*

Back
Top Bottom