PGP - The Edge & Adam: They keep going, and going and going...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

Me too:huh: that and Cable TV:huh:

Bono:shifty: he's not in my closet..no:shifty::drool:

They are in Toronto now right? Oooooh BOno is right above me:combust:

Bono above me/you/anyone...........:drool:

they are getting to TO three days before the shows, so i think they must be in Europe now. but i need to know! i'm such a stalker :evil:

ruffian said:

Bono above me/you/anyone...........:drool:

they are getting to TO three days before the shows, so i think they must be in Europe now. but i need to know! i'm such a stalker :evil:

where are you btw?:scratch:

Bono on top:drool:

of the world of course:shifty:

<-----stalker:reject:

Does standing outside the 4 seasons for 3 hours count....:huh:

Dismantled said:

where are you btw?:scratch:

Bono on top:drool:

of the world of course:shifty:

<-----stalker:reject:

Does standing outside the 4 seasons for 3 hours count....:huh:

i'm a stalker from way back. if you did not see the Good Morning America video clip, my face is pressed against a cyclone fence with Bono on the other side, like i'm a prisoner begging for a stay of execution. :tsk:

I live in Kin-tucky, so B is above me or above me and to the right. If I strettttttch I can just grab his butt :wink:

I have to go now ladies :sad:

i have to ask you for a bit of advice on the player again.

I've bought him a birthday present, and he knows I have :reject:

Do I give it to him or not?

Give me answers girls and I'll read them when I'm back.

Going for dinner :drool:

Dis & DG :bigsislove: :heart: :hug:

Bye everyone here! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

ruffian said:

i'm a stalker from way back. if you did not see the Good Morning America video clip, my face is pressed against a cyclone fence with Bono on the other side, like i'm a prisoner begging for a stay of execution. :tsk:

I live in Kin-tucky, so B is above me or above me and to the right. If I strettttttch I can just grab his butt :wink:

I didn't see it:lmao: do you have it by any chance:lmao: Bono makes us move in Mysterious Ways................:crazy:

I've been to your state a few times:wink: nice horsies:drool:

If I reach up I can grab :censored: :wink:

DG, one must never be too lazy for stalking. i'm gonna start a Pleba girls boot camp so we can all get in stalking shape...practice in sleep deprivation, standing for long periods of time, and applying lipstick without a mirror :wink: Dis, I have the clip on DVD...there is an electronic version but I don't know if I have it handy. I'll check. It's really stupid--I'm just sayin'

btw, my horse is hawt. i posted her pic here before but if you have not seen her Dis... :drool:

bono_gal said:
I have to go now ladies :sad:

i have to ask you for a bit of advice on the player again.

I've bought him a birthday present, and he knows I have :reject:

Do I give it to him or not?

Give me answers girls and I'll read them when I'm back.

Going for dinner :drool:

D

Lilsis ....*sits her down..., you have to be honest with yourself here, what do you want with this guy. If you don't want anything to do with him you cannot buy him gifts, its just going to lead him on......its not going to change him. He is going to think he can treat you like crap and you will be ok with it and buy him presents. Honestly once a player always:madspit: no matter how much they sweet talk you and stuff. If he is doing that crap to your friend then most likely he will do it too you also.

:hug:

BG, you have a few options as to what to do with the present:

a. throw it out
b. if it's something you'd like, save it for yourself
c. keep it so you can re-use it as a present for someone else in the future.

Well, that's what I'd do anyways. :wink:

See you later lil sis! :hug: :heart:

Dismantled said:

Lilsis ....*sits her down..., you have to be honest with yourself here, what do you want with this guy. If you don't want anything to do with him you cannot buy him gifts, its just going to lead him on......its not going to change him. He is going to think he can treat you like crap and you will be ok with it and buy him presents. Honestly once a player always:madspit: no matter how much they sweet talk you and stuff. If he is doing that crap to your friend then most likely he will do it too you also.

BG, I agree wtih Dis and DG 100% :yes:

ruffian said:
btw, my horse is hawt. i posted her pic here before but if you have not seen her Dis... :drool:

I wanna see your horsey:hyper:

Pleba girls boot camp sounds like a great idea...we should add...how to get B's attention when he looks in your direction...(jumping up and down like a crazy person works pretty damn well:lmao:)

oh...and how to talk through a window using sign language:lmao:

can't access the clip from here, sorry. but here's my girl Abigail:
meabigail.jpg

Dismantled said:

You're so smart clone!! :love:

Oh, and BG I forgot. One more thing you can do with the gift: return it and get the cash back. Take the money, honey. :wink: :hug:

Ruff, your horse is so cute. :cute: And that person standing next to her isn't too bad looking either. :sexywink:

are you kidding me??? I LOVE that name! :heart:
here is a chimp i worked with, which has nothing to do with horses or names or anything....but i found it:
barbemma2.jpg

Forgot...never quote Ruffs pics:banghead:

:lmao:

what kind of horse is she? Back on the farm I had a Morgan:drool: her name was Babe:hug:

Awwww Ruff and the Chimp:hyper: its soo cool you are actually using your Anthropology knowledge :hyper:

I got my degree...but I never got to play with chimps:grumpy: I got to dig in the dirt:|

Morgans... :drool: they are so wonderful...and how appropriate, since you live in New England. She's a Thoroughbred. She raced for four years and was retired from the track, now we do hunter/jumper and dressage. She's an amazing jumper but does not like to *walk* anywhere so I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a head injury. I'm taking polo lessons right now and got a black eye last week cause I fell off and landed on my face :slant:

Dismantled said:

They are in Toronto now right? Oooooh BOno is right above me:combust:

I just *wish* they were in TO right now :evil: No, the rumour about them rehearsing at the ACC has them starting Sept 9th, so I'd think they wouldn't arrive until the 7th or 8th. Of course, if Adam wanted to visit the woman he's dating, he could be here... :wink: I doubt he'd be here that early though *g*

Dismantled said:
Awwww Ruff and the Chimp:hyper: its soo cool you are actually using your Anthropology knowledge :hyper:

I got my degree...but I never got to play with chimps:grumpy: I got to dig in the dirt:|

archaeology=dirty fingernails and squatting. :yuck: that chimp was part of a very cool study, and she was so fun to play with. she's trying to get some pudding from me. after i gave it to her she pointed to my pocket because she knew I put the spoon in there, and that it was easier to eat if i fed it to her that way. isn't that awesome???

ruffian said:
Morgans... :drool: they are so wonderful...and how appropriate, since you live in New England. She's a Thoroughbred. She raced for four years and was retired from the track, now we do hunter/jumper and dressage. She's an amazing jumper but does not like to *walk* anywhere so I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a head injury. I'm taking polo lessons right now and got a black eye last week cause I fell off and landed on my face :slant:

oh no:sad: :yikes:

Polo though...wow!! that looks like fun!!! My horse would jump...but I never asked her too, then I would fall off....she mostly just did what she felt like:lmao::huh:

Nooooo head injuries:sad: My cousin rides alot...when she was younger she fell off and slammed her knee into her mouth knocking out all her teeth:yikes:

:wave:
I can't do my math homework :banghead: I just don't get it :mad:

Ruff, I read in Elijah's birthday thread that the boys are in Nice. They had a party for Eli yesterday and someone saw all of them and the kids on the beach. It's actually a cute little blurb :cute: (they said that Larry's youngest is a boy :ohmy: )

sami0201 said:
:wave:
I can't do my math homework :banghead: I just don't get it :mad:

Ruff, I read in Elijah's birthday thread that the boys are in Nice. They had a party for Eli yesterday and someone saw all of them and the kids on the beach. It's actually a cute little blurb :cute: (they said that Larry's youngest is a boy :ohmy: )

:bow: thank you for the information fix!

I'm sorry your math is hard. I really HATE math and can't do it at all or i'd help you :hug:

Back
Top Bottom