PGP - The Edge & Adam: They keep going, and going and going...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
I come bearing a piccie *G* You've heard me talk about the ghan that I'm doing for my cousin's wedding... Well, I'm on what will be the last round of edging today :) Last night at stitch'n'bitch I showed it off as I was into the edging, and a couple people took pics of it for me :)

This is the pic Dani took of the ghan (that's Aven on the left, me on the right):
EvanandAmberweddingghan.jpg

That is a beautiful blanket":love: it looks warm and fuzzy:drool: I want to wrap it around me:drool: and just lie in a heap watching U2 videos and eat chocolate:combust:

:lmao: sorry but that is the image I had when I saw your blanket...but it is a pretty ghan:up:

I don't think I've ever see your pic Drea:combust:

bono_gal said:

When I went to Cardiff :(

They were in another bag, 'cos i had to take them! :lol:

The bag got stolen...they couldnt have took the bag of underwear though! :lmao:

Oh well, i didnt have the whole collection anyway.

In rebuilding it, so far I have....

The Joshua Tree
Acthung Baby
HTTAB
The best of 1980-1990
Rattle & Hum DVD
Slane DVD

And the new editions :happy:

You took everything with you?? :ohmy:

:lol:

At least you're getting it built back up again. :)

Sad_Girl said:
Bri! :hyper: I can't believe it! It's ... it's... YOU!!!!!! :hug:

SG! :hug:
Everyone's getting so excited over me.......:wink:

Dismantled said:

really!:drool: cause this is Vermont...we have lots of hay:wink: *cheesy wink

what about a loofa in the hay:combust:

Some loofa and hay foreplay....

And then I could ride your wild horses....

:sexywink:

:combust:

How got he wedding plans?! :hyper:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

SG! :hug:
Everyone's getting so excited over me.......:wink:

Some loofa and hay for play....

And then I could ride your wild horses....

:sexywink:

:combust:

How got he wedding plans?! :hyper:

Is that last sentence english bri?:lmao: If your asking about wedding plans, its pretty much ready to go:drool:

you can ride my wild horse anytime:combust:

Drea said:
I come bearing a piccie *G* You've heard me talk about the ghan that I'm doing for my cousin's wedding... Well, I'm on what will be the last round of edging today :) Last night at stitch'n'bitch I showed it off as I was into the edging, and a couple people took pics of it for me :)

This is the pic Dani took of the ghan (that's Aven on the left, me on the right):
EvanandAmberweddingghan.jpg

It looks so cool!!!! I love the colors!! And its huge! hehe Your doing a great job! Not to mention you look so cute. hehe :drool:

Thanks for sharing the picture, I've been hoping you would. :hyper: :hug:

Ok..my dogs are staring at me.....they want to go for a run, I will be back fully exhausted in like 40 minutes:|

Dismantled said:

Is that last sentence english bri?:lmao: If your asking about wedding plans, its pretty much ready to go:drool:

you can ride my wild horse anytime:combust:

English is overrated.
I'd much rather speak your language.....get to know your tongue... :sexywink:

I'm so excited for you! :hyper:
It's gonna be small right? And then your honeymoon is U2 shows and camping on the beach or something, right?

Drea
The afgan is gorgeous! And so big!

I like em big. :wink:

Drea! :ohmy: that is a beautiful afghan! :heart: You're very talented to do something like that; my mom can do small ones, but I can't even make a pot-holder :reject: :lol:

:flirt: And you're NOT a Cartoon! (I like you much better non-animated ) :D

Russty Cat said:

It looks so cool!!!! I love the colors!! And its huge! hehe Your doing a great job! Not to mention you look so cute. hehe :drool:

Thanks for sharing the picture, I've been hoping you would. :hyper: :hug:

Thanks :) I was planning on sharing a pic of this as soon as I had one *g* If I ever get the pic of the Notre Dame ghan I made for my sister I'll put that up too, 'cause that one was PAINFUL to do :giggle: Both from the point of view of being a MICHIGAN fan doing it, and because I frogged the damn thing three times ;)

Drea said:

Thanks :) I was planning on sharing a pic of this as soon as I had one *g* If I ever get the pic of the Notre Dame ghan I made for my sister I'll put that up too, 'cause that one was PAINFUL to do :giggle: Both from the point of view of being a MICHIGAN fan doing it, and because I frogged the damn thing three times ;)

I freakin hate frogging stuff! I had to do that the other night on the bag I'm working on. Makes me want to strangle someone. :lol:

Drea said:

I don't know what Frogging is :yikes: But uh ... I don't think I want to! :shifty:

And I saw a guy wearing a Notre Dame shirt in a store the other day and was tempted to go up to him and say 'My God man, don't you know where you ARE? Cover that up! It's practically public indecency!" :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Drea! :ohmy: that is a beautiful afghan! :heart: You're very talented to do something like that; my mom can do small ones, but I can't even make a pot-holder :reject: :lol:

:flirt: And you're NOT a Cartoon! (I like you much better non-animated ) :D

*snerk* Nope, not a cartoon ;)

I finished the second row on the parental bedspread today, I'm 1/18th of the way done! :lol:

Frogging = knitting and crocheting term for undoing stuff - because you "rip it, rip it" :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom