PGP : The boys have given us a mighty fine 360° ride?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry to hear about that, Amy. :( :hug: I hope it all works out okay. Like VP said, hopefully your insurance will cover anything that she might try to claim.

So there's this really interesting sounding wine/beer tasting event that's in September, and early bird pricing ends tonight. It's $39. I'm debating whether or not to go to it. It sounds really cool, and I LOVE beer & wine. It would probably be good for my website too. I just can't decide! :lol:

I wish my husband were being a smidge understanding about it. I don't think I've ever seen him so disgusted for a better word.

I wish my husband were being a smidge understanding about it. I don't think I've ever seen him so disgusted for a better word.

My hubby was like that after an accident I had. I think it is just stress! So sorry.:hug:

Damn you VP :angry::lol: *watches the Two Hearts video because she has it on her computer*

I'm on about my 10th watch tonight. I did watch a few others. :lol:

:up::applaud::cute:

That is such great news!:heart:

She is totally not the squeeing type, so it was nice to hear her being all girly. :cute: He wants her to come over to his place to "meet his cats" (ahem) so I told her to get to the doctor NOW and get the HPV vaccine and get on the pill. She was all "oh, mom..." :lol: I also told her that squeeing is nice and warranted by the sound if it and all, to be realistic too.

But yay!

Good for you to be the voice of reason.:up:

He has cats, as in plural?:shifty:

He does!! :lol: He has two. And she told him about how we came to have...the rather large number that we suddenly found ourselves having. He told her he's always been afraid that people would think he's weird, a guy having two cats, but that he loves them. :cute: She's all "no! having two cats is completely normal!" :lol: Also, she said from his pic, she wasn't initially attracted, but that in real life, he's "cuuuuute," said in the girliest way possible. And also, he's 6'4" and very tall. :lol:

And he's a recent UW graduate (where she goes) and he works for RIM. Free Blackberry for me? Maybe. We'll see. :fingerscrossed: :wink:

they ended up having dinner, and he paid. :up: So, good manners...

You wild thing! :lol: I stopped at three. Which is pretty much all I have these days, even on weekends. :boring:

Yeah, 3 is usually my limit. Oh well!

He does!! :lol: He has two. And she told him about how we came to have...the rather large number that we suddenly found ourselves having. He told her he's always been afraid that people would think he's weird, a guy having two cats, but that he loves them. :cute: She's all "no! having two cats is completely normal!" :lol: Also, she said from his pic, she wasn't initially attracted, but that in real life, he's "cuuuuute," said in the girliest way possible. And also, he's 6'4" and very tall. :lol:

Very cute!! :)

And I've just downed 2 (small) bowls of Raisin Bran. Damn I love this cereal so much! :drool: I have to stop eating and drinking. :lol:

Yeah, 3 is usually my limit. Oh well!

Very cute!! :)

And I've just downed 2 (small) bowls of Raisin Bran. Damn I love this cereal so much! :drool: I have to stop eating and drinking. :lol:

What about your soup?? :lmao:

He paid? That is great!:cute:

He asked her if she'd rather go for coffee or drinks. She's not much of a drinker and would rather keep her wits about her on a first date, so she said coffee. Rather than Timmys or Starbucks, he chose this cafe in a swanky hotel in the downtown. So they met there, but ended up going to the restaurant to eat. And then she said they sat for what seemed like forever after they were done and talked, and that the conversation was very easy and comfortable. She's a huge Dr. Who fan, and he's only seen a couple of episodes, and he asked her to introduce him to the series. And he wants her to "meet his cats" (that might be a euphemism, I'm not sure :wink: ). They ended it with him saying "we'll talk soon, right?" and she said yes. And they hugged.

But the weird thing is, he drove, but didn't offer her a ride home. I found that kind of...odd. Unless he was being polite and aware of the newness, and didn't want to put her in an awkward position of accepting a ride from someone new??

Everything else sounds so great, that I wouldn't worry about the ride thing. It wouldn't be unreasonable to think that he didn't want her to feel awkward.

Omg. :lmao: I just got what I assume was a group text, probably to me and her roommates:

"To update everyone who might care - it's going so awesomely and I haven't been murdered! Don't text back right now, though."

:lol:

But how do I know he didn't grab her phone and text that out to everyone, to fool us. :shifty:

:wink:

:lmao:

VP - good luck with your mom and Sarah's date.

I am having an all time shitty night. On the way to pick up my daughter, I clipped a woman who was in the crosswalk. I had the green, she was walking against the light, she was in my blindspot. My right bumper bumped her. I felt terrible. The one witness said he didn't think I hit her. She said her hip hurt and she did go to the hospital. I had to call daycare and tell them I'd be late. I was shaking and wanted to cry, but I still had to be a mom. If it wasn't bad enough....my husband was pissed. He had a bad week at work and he was angry with me. He still is. He will not even look at me. He keeps going on how we're going to be sued.....and I feel like crap. I hurt someone and I have fucked our lives. I should be excited/nervous about Moncton and I'm having a hard time being excited about it. :sad:
Aw, Grace :hug:

So there's this really interesting sounding wine/beer tasting event that's in September, and early bird pricing ends tonight. It's $39. I'm debating whether or not to go to it. It sounds really cool, and I LOVE beer & wine. It would probably be good for my website too. I just can't decide! :lol:
Go! Go go go go! :wink:

Watching Gloria now. I loves me some baby Bono....with the crazy eyes.
*never watched that video* I tried watching "A Celebration" once (honestly, I did try), but Bono's purple pants scared me.

Followed by Dirty Old Town, Wild Irish Rover and Whiskey in the Jar (Larry singing :drool:)
Everyone listing all these videos makes me realize what a horrible fan I am! *has never seen those either*

I'm analyzing my daughter's dates. I need a life. :|
I thought that's what moms did, analyze their kids' dates? :wink:

Tara: the Two Hearts video you can find on YouTube, Jools Holland is audio, there's video of Larry singing Dirty Old Town on YouTube but not sure about the other two - I have his three songs on audio, not video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom