PGP : The boys have given us a mighty fine 360° ride?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. I've had specific offers of help, and many comments of "there will be so many people there to help you."

I bet I could find someone to carry me to the field for the show! :wink:

Would it be wrong to lie and say I'm pregnant for a tummy rub? Perhaps his hand will make REALLY make me fertile for when we try for number 2. Thoughts? Since having number one, I still have a pooch.

Would it be wrong to lie and say I'm pregnant for a tummy rub? Perhaps his hand will make REALLY make me fertile for when we try for number 2. Thoughts? Since having number one, I still have a pooch.

It's the last show, you can do whatever it takes. :wink:

Sarah's on a first date tonight. So excited and nervous for her! :hyper:

Oh yeah. I've had specific offers of help, and many comments of "there will be so many people there to help you."

I bet I could find someone to carry me to the field for the show! :wink:

Well that would be awesome! Up on one of those ancient Egyptian carrying thingies! While waving palm fronds in your direction!

:lol::lol:

hi VP!

ohai Zooey. I read your news from...was it last night? Anyway, how exciting to finally know what you what to be when you grow up! :D And to have someone to help get your there.

Hey Dazzled! :hug:

I can't even count the number of mornings when I was 20 where I'd have to get my dad to drive me to the bar near my work to get my car so I could drive to work after a night of closing the bar with my coworkers. :lol: Those were the days...

:grumpy:

I was going to go to Michaels tonight
but I left ......... I gave my sis a gift card b/c she was looking for some specific, but they didn't have what she wanted -so she gave it back to me and I'll get her a different gf........
...but I left it home!

And they've got sales I want! :(

I can't believe I mucked up my bank account! :scream: I watch my balances on the ATM carefully- every time I get a before & after receipt - but somehow something came in later and didn't think of that <or something!:huh:> and I didn't have enough $ in there so INSTEAD of a very small balance in now have -62.00! I don't have enough $ to get my usual unlimited subway/bus refill so I won't be be able to get there unless I find (highly doubtful!) an extgra $10 or $20 in my house.

I got penny wrappers from the bank today! :lol::|

I have had a checking account for 35+ years ( vs just a savings account previously) and i can hardly remember...

maaaaybe I went over $2 one time and under $10 - $20 but thats it?

I can't even count the number of mornings when I was 20 where I'd have to get my dad to drive me to the bar near my work to get my car so I could drive to work after a night of closing the bar with my coworkers. :lol: Those were the days...

like, the walk of shame, walking to the bar in the clothes you wore the night before to get your car that you were too drunk to drive the night before :giggle: Not that I would know anything about that :shifty:

Tonight is one of those nights where I wish I had the constitution I did when I was 20, and I could tie one on, and still be relatively effective at work tomorrow. Sigh.

I'm 27 and can't party as well as I did at 20. :reject:
Ah, mommyhood.

It's sad that I have spent most of today sitting online and doing nothing. I call it my U2 recovery period. :shh:

Did i miss something? Do you have big plans tonight?

Just a crappy day. A bunch of us from work are supposed to be going out Friday night though. They're too mature to go out on a work night. :rolleyes: :wink:

like, the walk of shame, walking to the bar in the clothes you wore the night before to get your car that you were too drunk to drive the night before :giggle: Not that I would know anything about that :shifty:

:lol: Exactly. My dad always seemed disapproving, but he never said anything, I never got any lectures.

I'm 27 and can't party as well as I did at 20. :reject:
Ah, mommyhood.

It's sad that I have spent most of today sitting online and doing nothing. I call it my U2 recovery period. :shh:

Ha. Doesn't take long for adulthood (and adult metabolism) to creep up!

Congrats on the new pregnancy, btw. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom