PGP : The boys have given us a mighty fine 360° ride?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure does. With our luck, there won't be a good feed for Moncton either!:sad:

Gee, I wonder who you mean .....

Dude, this tent shit is daunting.

Does he actually contribute anything constructive ever? Wait, I don't care.

Are you trying to figure out how to pitch your tent? :giggle:
When Jem and I camped overnight we were both a bit tipsy from the gathering when we tried to set it up so we got two boys to do it :reject: :lol: (apologies to the feminist side of me). I also paid some guy $5 to blow up my air mattress. Well, I offered and he did it for free.

Yeah, I'm sure I'll have to rely on the kindness of camping strangers, but I figure I'd better go in with just a remote idea, rather than just sit there on the ground, prod the poles uselessly at the fabric and then start crying. :lol:

Glad I skipped out on the setlist party again tonight, then. :) The only time I was there for the whole show was when that dude was actually at the concert and wasn't there to post all that annoying shit. :lol: At least, I think it's the dude you're talking about...

There are threads for each show that are called setlist parties. People talk about the show (and other stuff), post pictures of the show as it's happening, and occasionally there's a live feed that someone finds a link to. They used to be awesome during the Vertigo tour, but I've barely participated for this tour.

@Thora. I went back to look at one of the Montreal setlist parties and was kinda skeezed out. And then the only post I saw him make tonight was just vile. So... that was the end of that.

@Tara, a setlist party is a thread that follows the set as it's happening on the night of a show. Someone follows twitter or gets texts from someone at the show and posts the songs as they're played. Sometimes we get a live audio feed of the show, or ppl post video from the show. Lila scours the internet for pics as they're tweeted or posted. It can be kinda fun.

So totally off the subject: I had an amazing meeting today with a guy who's doing this Shakespeare project - it's EXACTLY what I want to do - forever - for my life. I wanted to laugh and cry and orgasm all at once! He said he'd try to work me into the project somehow. Then he says "What can I do for you?" I told him what I want to do and he says "It sounds like you should be the Director of Education for a theatre company" which is EXACTLY what I want to do (and ironically, it's his job - LOL). He then agreed to be my mentor basically and help me take some steps to getting said job in the next few years. Kinda peed my pants! :hyper: :love: :hyper:

Here's basically what you missed from the set list party.

They played Bad and did a snippet of 40 after MOS. I so hope this is a preview of what I can look forward to.

oh, and now I'm checking out the Royal Shakespeare Company's site - their education dept is FAN FUCKING TASTIC!!!! Why didn't I think of them before? I'm currently drafting an email to them too, to see if I can work them into my grant proposal :hyper:

Here's basically what you missed from the set list party.

They played Bad and did a snippet of 40 after MOS. I so hope this is a preview of what I can look forward to.

Wait, WHAT? I stuck around until everyone said "Is it over?" and "my feed died". I thought for sure that was it.

Gutted they played Bad... :banghead:

(I'm back for a bit :wave: )

I decided to leave the setlist thread for the same reason, Sharon/Zooey. :crack:

God Amy, you're such a PERV!!!!

I will admit that the bed of plump virgins was my idea. Cori and I were texting each other and talking about the trials and tribulations of what we have to go through for this Moncton trip. Hers - the tent of doom. Mine - the chalk outline at the no-tell motel. I joked that Bono would meanwhile be sleeping on a king bed of plump virgins. Hence, the nasty 5 year old drawing.

This tent business sucks.

Although Jive Turkey already said he could help me, so he is now my new best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom