PGP : The boys have given us a mighty fine 360° ride?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and apparently, my son found a stray kitten while Mr.Z and he were up visiting the grandparents tonight. They got her checked out at the vet and my son became very attached to her. So I guess we're getting a kitten - 7 weeks old. Not sure how grumpy grown up cat is going to feel about that - I guess we'll find out tomorrow...

:cute: Aww, that's awesome. What kind of kitten is it?

Found the article. Featuring 3 people from the blue crack! :lol: Maybe a 4th - there's one guy they interviewed that I don't know.

That's so awesome, you guys! :up: :D

Awww yay for all the blue crackers making it into the article!

And yeah, U2-related names are high on our priority list now, since Bono blessed the baby-to-be. I'm thinking Alison for a girl, and possibly Paul for a boy now, lol.
I would go with Mackenzie for a daughter (little Mac!), but I have a cousin with that name so it'd be somewhat difficult. :huh:

Nice 5 days in US gone, on friday was looking online for ticks and saw that a flight leaves to NY in 8 hours 483 € for 5 days, hotel + flights included, didnt just use return ticket, thank God my visa was still valid

Only problem was that I live bout 470 km from Helsinki and got like 7 hours to pack shits and drive there and check in :lol:

forgat phone charger, drivers lisence, but remembered passport tho, omw to Moncton tomo :lol: :wink:

Nice 5 days in US gone, on friday was looking online for ticks and saw that a flight leaves to NY in 8 hours 483 € for 5 days, hotel + flights included, didnt just use return ticket, thank God my visa was still valid

Only problem was that I live bout 470 km from Helsinki and got like 7 hours to pack shits and drive there and check in :lol:

forgat phone charger, drivers lisence, but remembered passport tho, omw to Moncton tomo :lol: :wink:

Dude, are you coming to Moncton??

Awww yay for all the blue crackers making it into the article!

And yeah, U2-related names are high on our priority list now, since Bono blessed the baby-to-be. I'm thinking Alison for a girl, and possibly Paul for a boy now, lol.
I would go with Mackenzie for a daughter (little Mac!), but I have a cousin with that name so it'd be somewhat difficult. :huh:

I swear that it was never planned. I joked when ATYCLB came out that they named a song after me (since I loved the name so much I was going to move to Ireland and change my name to that). After I had my daughter, I decided to give it to her. Then as my husband and I thought of names for a second girl, I really, really like Gloria. It was around Christmas and I wanted to give uplifting names. My husband said, he liked it but did I realize that they were both U2 songs? I really had no clue it worked out that way. I was hoping we'd be pregnant for this tour. I was going to have a shirt made that said, 'We have our Grace - is this Gloria?' Alas, my womb is empty. That is until I hopefully get some eye contact for my shirt and I instantly become preggers with his child.

I swear that it was never planned. I joked when ATYCLB came out that they named a song after me (since I loved the name so much I was going to move to Ireland and change my name to that). After I had my daughter, I decided to give it to her. Then as my husband and I thought of names for a second girl, I really, really like Gloria. It was around Christmas and I wanted to give uplifting names. My husband said, he liked it but did I realize that they were both U2 songs? I really had no clue it worked out that way. I was hoping we'd be pregnant for this tour. I was going to have a shirt made that said, 'We have our Grace - is this Gloria?' Alas, my womb is empty. That is until I hopefully get some eye contact for my shirt and I instantly become preggers with his child.

Bono was joking that Adam's been wanting one, so for all I know I might be carrying an Adamling...:shifty:

Hmm, I wonder if it is scientifically possible for Bono and Adam to both be mah bb's daddy. :hmm: If it is, we all know Edge would be the scientist making it happen. (Poor Larry, left out of the fun...the Larry girls need to make it up to him. :sexywink: )

Hope I get to meet you, JJ! :)

According to that article, I am 27 and not 37, but that's okay. :lol:

Looks like Cathal didn't make it in, alas. I emailed him the guy's info, but he probably missed the deadline. That's a bummer - the reporter sounded thrilled to talk to someone from overseas!

So incredibly jealous of everyone going to Moncton. Hubby & I considered it briefly when it was announced, but we'd already bought P-burgh at that point and traveling up to Canada isnt cheap, lol.

I'll just rub my belly and think about Bono, lol. (And bawl my eyes out in the setlist thread with everyone else who can't be there. :sad: )

(Poor Larry, left out of the fun...the Larry girls need to make it up to him. :sexywink: )

I'll take care of that. :yes: :sexywink:

Today at work our department's hosting the weekly BBQ we have in the summer months. We're doing a Western theme. Nothing (except for the food) was planned until last night, which is strange for us. :lol: Everything's coming together, and I think we're going to have a fun party. Yay that I get to spend most of the day doing stuff/cooking for that, instead of real work. :D

Kristen, Zooey and Thora will be more than happy to oblige. A year ago, I would have said the same thing. The leather got to me. I remember seeing the concert photos for when 360 started back up. I was a goner then.

Kristen, Zooey and Thora will be more than happy to oblige. A year ago, I would have said the same thing. The leather got to me. I remember seeing the concert photos for when 360 started back up. I was a goner then.

I love Adam dearly, but oh my Bono. That leather did me in as well. I want Bono/Adam sandwiches. And it doesnt hurt that they're very lovey-dovey lately! :drool: :shifty:

I've always been a Larry girl too, but I will admit to swooning a wee bit after I made eye contact with Bono a few times at Montreal1. :drool: :lol: I'm still a Larry Girl 4 Lyfe, but I may briefly switch allegiances from time to time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom