PGP : The boys have given us a mighty fine 360° ride?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a crappy day. A bunch of us from work are supposed to be going out Friday night though. They're too mature to go out on a work night. :rolleyes: :wink:

:lol: Exactly. My dad always seemed disapproving, but he never said anything, I never got any lectures.

Congrats on the new pregnancy, btw. :)

I'm home alone tonight - on drink #3

Wait, what???? WHo's pregnant???? Oh that's right Clayton's Kitten

I also stopped at the key place and got my snapped one replaced in just a few minutes for just $2. WOO! I haven't tested it out yet, but I'm sure it will be fine. :)

Glad you got that taken care of simply.

Oh, for you old timers...just talked to my sister. My mom had her six month check-up with her oncologist today. Felt horrible, first appointment of hers that I've missed. But my sister told me he was SO happy, said her bloodwork numbers were better than they've ever been, and told her that whatever she's doing, to keep it up. YAY! :happy:

yay! So glad.

She isn't texting you because she is having too much fun. If there was a problem, you'd know right away!:hug:

that

Omg. :lmao: I just got what I assume was a group text, probably to me and her roommates:

"To update everyone who might care - it's going so awesomely and I haven't been murdered! Don't text back right now, though."

cute!

Two Hearts video for the eleventyith time + booze + that pic that...Grace Ryan (I think!) posted the other day = whoa. :shifty:

*goes to youtube - love that vid*

VP - good luck with your mom and Sarah's date.

I am having an all time shitty night. On the way to pick up my daughter, I clipped a woman who was in the crosswalk. I had the green, she was walking against the light, she was in my blindspot. My right bumper bumped her. I felt terrible. The one witness said he didn't think I hit her. She said her hip hurt and she did go to the hospital. I had to call daycare and tell them I'd be late. I was shaking and wanted to cry, but I still had to be a mom. If it wasn't bad enough....my husband was pissed. He had a bad week at work and he was angry with me. He still is. He will not even look at me. He keeps going on how we're going to be sued.....and I feel like crap. I hurt someone and I have fucked our lives. I should be excited/nervous about Moncton and I'm having a hard time being excited about it.

I'm sorry. Wish there was something we could say to make it better. Hang in there, hon.

I just texted back. She's going to hate me.

lol

Damn you VP *watches the Two Hearts video because she has it on her computer*

this

Followed by Dirty Old Town, Wild Irish Rover and Whiskey in the Jar

unf. that is all.

Say I'm a foooooool... Say I'm NOTHIN' to you...

Oh, did I mention that when I was in Hollywood last week, I picked up Boy on vinyl with the original Peter Rowan cover? :drool:

I ate that too. :reject: Hence the reason why I have to stop eating and drinking. :lmao:

Ticket is purchased. :D Should be a fun event!

There are much worse things to binge on than Raisin Bran! :up:

That wine and beer tasting sounds awesome! Not long after I started working, there was this local dinner put on by one of the Food Network Canada chefs, Lynne Crawford, and tickets were $125. i would have loved to have gone, but omg, not for $125.

Starting to pack.

Auuuuuugh, what do I wear! Need to pack in case of rain, but thankfully it doesn't look to be too hot. At least in Moncton. It looks hot in Boston. Thank god for air conditioned rental cars.

I think I got all my camping crap in my big suitcase. Clothes in the carry-on. Phew.

Also, I'm totally wearing my Y U MAKE ME GO SO FAR TO C U shirt to work tomorrow.

Zu, I missed it last night in my tent angst, but that sounds great!

VP, glad to hear your mom's doing well. And yay for a date!

Grace, hang in there. :hug:

Also? Wednesday night. Still no panic in sight. Will bring pills just in case, but this is nice. Maybe I got it all out of my system last week - took care of panic for both shows at once! :wink:

There are much worse things to binge on than Raisin Bran! :up:

That wine and beer tasting sounds awesome! Not long after I started working, there was this local dinner put on by one of the Food Network Canada chefs, Lynne Crawford, and tickets were $125. i would have loved to have gone, but omg, not for $125.

True dat. :D

It does sound really cool. Lots of wine, beer, cheese, chocolate and other local stuff. It sounds like they're going to make this a yearly thing, so that's great.

Oh, I love Lynne Crawford - she's so funny! But yeah, that's rather steep. :der:

There's another foodie event coming up earlier on in September that's being hosted at the berry farm near my house that I went to. I'm seriously contemplating going to that one too, although I think it's double the price of the one I just bought tickets to. I don't know if I can justify that. :lol:

starting to pack.

Auuuuuugh, what do i wear! Need to pack in case of rain, but thankfully it doesn't look to be too hot. At least in moncton. It looks hot in boston. Thank god for air conditioned rental cars.

I think i got all my camping crap in my big suitcase. Clothes in the carry-on. Phew.

also, i'm totally wearing my y u make me go so far to c u shirt to work tomorrow.

zu, i missed it last night in my tent angst, but that sounds great!

Vp, glad to hear your mom's doing well. And yay for a date!

Grace, hang in there. :hug:

also? Wednesday night. Still no panic in sight. Will bring pills just in case, but this is nice. Maybe i got it all out of my system last week - took care of panic for both shows at once! :wink:

ftw!

Also? Wednesday night. Still no panic in sight. Will bring pills just in case, but this is nice. Maybe I got it all out of my system last week - took care of panic for both shows at once! :wink:

Hope so! Keep us posted!

True dat. :D

It does sound really cool. Lots of wine, beer, cheese, chocolate and other local stuff. It sounds like they're going to make this a yearly thing, so that's great.

Oh, I love Lynne Crawford - she's so funny! But yeah, that's rather steep. :der:

There's another foodie event coming up earlier on in September that's being hosted at the berry farm near my house that I went to. I'm seriously contemplating going to that one too, although I think it's double the price of the one I just bought tickets to. I don't know if I can justify that. :lol:

Mmm, all those things you mentioned. :drool:

We're supposed to have a food thingy here either later this year or next year. Progress, for my lame-ass city.
I'm home alone tonight - on drink #3.

But while you're still sleeping it off, I'll be hauling my semi-hungover ass to work. What are you? Two, three hours behind? you guys don't have DST, and you confuse me. :lol:

email from the Shakespeare guy I met yesterday "Delighted to have met you... [with regards to the next step in your career] the how of that is a longer conversation than I have time for today but we can chat about that anon." :cute:

Did I mention he's from England?

oh yeah, Cori. I didn't even think about having to pack camping stuff to take on a PLANE! What a P.I.T.A.!

I'm just damned thrilled it all FITS in my large suitcase. I'll happily pay the checked baggage fee just out of jubilance that I'm able to get all that shit out there!

Hope so! Keep us posted!

But while you're still sleeping it off, I'll be hauling my semi-hungover ass to work. What are you? Two, three hours behind? you guys don't have DST, and you confuse me. :lol:

I actually have a class to attend at 8am tomorrow. I have homework I should be doing for it, but instead I'm here, drinking and chatting.

I'm just damned thrilled it all FITS in my large suitcase. I'll happily pay the checked baggage fee just out of jubilance that I'm able to get all that shit out there!

That's exciting, indeed. Jem and I bought a $10 chair and a $20 tent at WalMart (the only time I've ever spent my money at that store) and while I used the chair for much of a day, I only slept in the tent for an hour and 15 minutes :sad: She said she was going to take it to TO but I don't know that she actually did. :shrug:

Kristen said there's a Walmart not far from the site, so I'm going there to buy a couple of gallons of water, snacks, a cheap chair, paper towels .... whatever else is on my list.

Hopefully I can find a Goodwill or something on the way home to donate it. Or I'm sure I could find someone at the campground on Sunday who'd take it off my hands.

Ooh, that reminds me - I need to pack my little antibacterial wipes and a roll of toilet paper! I'm going to sell that stuff at a high premium when the porta-potties run out.

Not really. I'll just be the envy of all my new friends.

I need to get to bed. Thanks for helping me forget about work for a few hours, guys. Hope tomorrow will be better, but I'm not counting on it. :hug:

Cori, hope your experience at the show turns out to be all you want it to be. :)

Grace, hopefully your experience today will end up being one of those things that isn't nearly as bad as it seemed at the time. :hug:

Zooey, you still have a good two hours on me. :wink:

Night all. :hug:

Kristen said there's a Walmart not far from the site, so I'm going there to buy a couple of gallons of water, snacks, a cheap chair, paper towels .... whatever else is on my list.

Hopefully I can find a Goodwill or something on the way home to donate it. Or I'm sure I could find someone at the campground on Sunday who'd take it off my hands.

Ooh, that reminds me - I need to pack my little antibacterial wipes and a roll of toilet paper! I'm going to sell that stuff at a high premium when the porta-potties run out.

I hope whoever stole my sleeping bag in Montreal is making damned good use of it.

Gnight VP :hug:

email from the Shakespeare guy I met yesterday "Delighted to have met you... [with regards to the next step in your career] the how of that is a longer conversation than I have time for today but we can chat about that anon." :cute:

:drool: British people are awesome.

:lmao:

G'night, VP!

Mmm, all those things you mentioned. :drool:

We're supposed to have a food thingy here either later this year or next year. Progress, for my lame-ass city.

Just looked at the website, and holy SHIT does this other event sound FABULOUS. Totally worth the $85. It sounds more food related, and wow. I'm definitely definitely going to go. I'll just wait a few more weeks before buying my ticket to that. :lol:

Ever since I started up my website, I've been hearing about more and more foodie stuff in my area, which is AWESOME! :love:

Aww, I love proper English people!! :cute: :love:

ETA - G'night, VP!

It took me the better part of 3 days, but I finished most of the artwork for my Bono mix cd. I just need to finish the lyric booklet (easy as pie). Now all I need is a printer and some CDRs. :wink:

Yea, I am in no way obsessed with U2. Not at all. :shifty:

Just looked at the website, and holy SHIT does this other event sound FABULOUS. Totally worth the $85. It sounds more food related, and wow. I'm definitely definitely going to go. I'll just wait a few more weeks before buying my ticket to that. :lol:

Ever since I started up my website, I've been hearing about more and more foodie stuff in my area, which is AWESOME! :love:

Aww, I love proper English people!! :cute: :love:

ETA - G'night, VP!
Food = :heart:

I should sign off too and get my homework done :rolleyes:
Safe travels to K & Cori and anyone else.
:hug:s for AmyS if she comes back.

G'night, Zu!

I also paid some guy $5 to blow up my air mattress. Well, I offered and he did it for free.

HOW DID NOBODY COMMENT ON ZOOEY'S $5 BLOW JOB??? I leave you people alone for a couple of days and this kind of thing happens?

So totally off the subject: I had an amazing meeting today with a guy who's doing this Shakespeare project - it's EXACTLY what I want to do - forever - for my life. I wanted to laugh and cry and orgasm all at once! He said he'd try to work me into the project somehow. Then he says "What can I do for you?" I told him what I want to do and he says "It sounds like you should be the Director of Education for a theatre company" which is EXACTLY what I want to do (and ironically, it's his job - LOL). He then agreed to be my mentor basically and help me take some steps to getting said job in the next few years. Kinda peed my pants! :hyper: :love: :hyper:

Did I ever tell you that Hot Guitarist Dude I Can't Have (the Non-Edge one) once did a one-man show about his experiences as a Shakespearian actor? :shifty:

Okay, honest question, asking out of curiosity about comparing experiences: do you guys actually cry that often at shows, or watching videos of shows? I'm never sure if you are actually shedding tears, or making an exaggeration for internet effect? (Sorry if I'm a terrible person for even thinking that.)

I've teared up once or twice at shows (usually during Streets), but I admit I'm more likely to only cry out of sorrow or frustration than out of sheer joy ... which is I guess what you guys are conveying with your tears?

I'll be curious to see what kind of reaction I have to the final show. If I cry, though, it might be from sheer exhaustion by that point.

I cried during Crazy Tonight... in my car on the way to the airport to begin the trip. :reject: I know I cried a couple of times at Mont 1 (especially Streets).

And I was too busy letting Bono touch ME! He reached down and rubbed my belly as soon as I mentioned I was expecting child #2! I'm only 9 wks right now so there isn't much there, but OMG BONO BELLY RUB! This child is officially blessed :love:

Now you will have twins! The original and the Bonoling! (Did you tell Edge to call me??)

ohai veep

Thumbs up for making me not the only person to call her Veep. :up:

She just called me, on her way home, she's over the moon thrilled with the date! :cute: :squee:

HOORAY for not getting murdered!

He does!! :lol: He has two. And she told him about how we came to have...the rather large number that we suddenly found ourselves having. He told her he's always been afraid that people would think he's weird, a guy having two cats, but that he loves them. :cute: She's all "no! having two cats is completely normal!" :lol: Also, she said from his pic, she wasn't initially attracted, but that in real life, he's "cuuuuute," said in the girliest way possible. And also, he's 6'4" and very tall. :lol:

Cat people FTW! (2 cats = AMATEUR.)

Oh and apparently, my son found a stray kitten while Mr.Z and he were up visiting the grandparents tonight. They got her checked out at the vet and my son became very attached to her. So I guess we're getting a kitten - 7 weeks old. Not sure how grumpy grown up cat is going to feel about that - I guess we'll find out tomorrow...

He does!! :lol: He has two. And she told him about how we came to have...the rather large number that we suddenly found ourselves having. He told her he's always been afraid that people would think he's weird, a guy having two cats, but that he loves them. :cute: She's all "no! having two cats is completely normal!" :lol: Also, she said from his pic, she wasn't initially attracted, but that in real life, he's "cuuuuute," said in the girliest way possible. And also, he's 6'4" and very tall. :lol:

I approve of this guy. :yes: Perfect for a Crazy Cat lady's daughter. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom