PGP- The birthday party to end all parties !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: Bono? useless?? he's like an energizer bunny! just give him some coffee and I"m sure he'll function properly :wink:

ok now really going :hug:

Galeongirl said:
:ohmy: fancy seeing you here!

:flirt: oh hai!

:giggle: so you've been a perv from teh start... lol, I started becoming one after Dis and Wild made me go into PGP!
:drool: I so love the shirt he's wearing in that pic.... I think I have all pics available of it, and I love it! :combust: in combination with the leather pants!
It's your fault I'm here :tongue: Even if you are leaving me now :tsk:

But yes, SNL 04 was one of the first times I paid any real attention to Bono. I was watching it live, and then he gave that infamous lapdance, and I was like OH MY GOD *dies*

So yes, perve from the beginning :lol:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

But yes, SNL 04 was one of the first times I paid any real attention to Bono. I was watching it live, and then he gave that infamous lapdance, and I was like OH MY GOD *dies*

That SNL lap dance ... Oh. My. God. :faint:

How are you this evening?

Hey Kat :)

Yes, that's because Edge is too subdued. Edge is standing in the background with his nice pointy elbows, while Bono's shoving his body parts at the cameras :lol:

I'm well, jobob :)

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Yes, that's because Edge is too subdued. Edge is standing in the background with his nice pointy elbows, while Bono's shoving his body parts at the cameras :lol:

:lmao:

This does not mean Edge isn't attractive, though. :wink:

Edge's elbows aren't all that's pointy.

;)

Yeah Drea, you got that right! ;)

Who am I kidding? I perve at them all! I definitely perve at Larry. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom