PGP - Tastier Than a Dublin Mudslide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

:hug:

my avatar? :shifty:

I :heart: my avatar- I actually got it a while ago when someone was posting them in PLEBA. But yours is hottttt :drool:

I know. :drool: But yours is great too. I like the shadowing effects on it.

BTW-if any of you want me to re-size a picture so you can use it as an avatar, just post the picture and I'll be more than happy to re-size it. :)

daygloeyes2 said:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b155/jobob
1/6a720bff.jpg

I see it now. :)

how'd you do that? :ohmy:

And now for a little cap fun with the hottest public service ad photo I've ever seen in my life:

He looks across the table from you, directly at you. That insistent look in what you can see of his eyes behind his sunglasses. That white band on his wrist.

"Will you sign it? For me? Please?" he asks you in the sexy voice he knows you love.

You know it's important to him. It's as important to him as rock and roll. Almost as important to him as his God.

It's his Mission from God.

It's important to you, too.

"I already signed it. Last year. The minute I heard about it."

"Really?"

"I agree with you: Poverty, AIDS, and unfair trade in Africa can and must come to an end. So I signed the One Petition. And the Live 8 petition, too. And I wear a white band."

You show him the band around your right wrist. He takes your right hand, kisses the back of your hand.

And then he kisses your lips.

Who knew social justice could be so sexy?

Sign the One Petition at www.one.org or text your name to it at a fall show, Americans.

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Sami :hug: How are you tonight?

:wave: Hi! I'm doing ok tonight, I have to go into school tomorrow morning to get my schedule :( I hate school, and I don't start until Wednesday and I already have that nervous kind of feeling in my stomach:| I'm dreading it....

well, rant over! How are you doing tonight?

Hi Weldy! :wave:

Joanne, I took the tags off of it.

Here's the re-sized picture.

onecampaign.jpg

And nice mini-cap. :up:

sami0201 said:

:wave: Hi! I'm doing ok tonight, I have to go into school tomorrow morning to get my schedule :( I hate school, and I don't start until Wednesday and I already have that nervous kind of feeling in my stomach:| I'm dreading it....

well, rant over! How are you doing tonight?

Hi Weldy! :wave:

Wow, you start school already? :shocked: My Sister is a teacher and she still has three weeks, my nephews go to a different school and they have four weeks yet!

I'm ok. Not great, not horrible. You know how it goes :wink:

sami0201 said:

You go back already? :ohmy: I don't start until after Labor Day.

I always get butterflies before the 1st day of school too, so I know how ya feel. :hug:

SG- Your nephews are lucky!

I live in Florida and we start sooo early it stinks-but we do end early (in May) I don't know why we start so early though :shrug:

DG- thanks :hug: I just can't wait until I get to college...
yeah, where do you live? in NY we didn't start till after Labor Day either. I feel like I go to school in the summer!

sami0201 said:

DG- thanks :hug: I just can't wait until I get to college...
yeah, where do you live? in NY we didn't start till after Labor Day either. I feel like I go to school in the summer!

I live in Massachusetts.

Yeah, I *sort of* can't wait for college. I'm excited about it, but at the same time nervous too.

daygloeyes2 said:

I live in Massachusetts.

Yeah, I *sort of* can't wait for college. I'm excited about it, but at the same time nervous too.

what grade are you in?
that's funny that you live there, I actually want to go to Boston U.
I can't wait to go to college- new people, new city, etc. I hate living here so going anywhere back up north I'll be so happy!

sami0201 said:

what grade are you in?
that's funny that you live there, I actually want to go to Boston U.
I can't wait to go to college- new people, new city, etc. I hate living here so going anywhere back up north I'll be so happy!

I'll be a senior this fall. :yikes:

BU is an awesome school. :yes: :up:

sami0201 said:

lucky. I'll be a junior. SAT's, etc. :yikes: Do you know what colleges you are applying to?

If it weren't for the math I would have done well on the SAT's. :madspit:

I'm applying to UMass, Quinnipiac, Emerson, Northeastern, Syracuse, U of MD College Park, U of Arizona, Marist, Suffolk, and maybe URI. I'll probably add more to the list.

Mucca said:

Same. The intro felt so long that I would skip it.

The first time I listened to the album I had it cranked up on my CD player. Then All Because of You came on and the first note was so loud it freaked the piss out of me.

:lmao:

That happens to me too! And you think I'd expect it by now.

Hi girls. :hug: :heart:
Just catchin up.

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm applying to UMass, Quinnipiac, Emerson, Northeastern, Syracuse, U of MD College Park, U of Arizona, Marist, Suffolk, and maybe URI. I'll probably add more to it.

:ohmy: That's a lot.

I only applyed to one when I got out of HS...and that was College of DuPage...but I ended up not going cause I didn't do the entry test.

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm applying to UMass, Quinnipiac, Emerson, Northeastern, Syracuse, U of MD College Park, U of Arizona, Marist, Suffolk, and maybe URI. I'll probably add more to the list.

did you have to write an essay or are they just starting that this year? I'm so nervous, because I SUCK at writing. I did well on my PSAT's, but that was without writing.

my friend's brother is going to Syracuse this year. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom