PGP - Tastier Than a Dublin Mudslide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CeeCee said:

Mmm. I don't know what Edge would taste like. Mint Chocolate chip perhaps.

Mmmmmm......I suddenly have a craving for a frap even though we're on the topic of icecream. :lol:

Have you guys tried the Green tea frap? It's sooooo good :drool:

CeeCee said:
Hey Dazz!

Aaww, SG. It's okay. LOL. Who's left in the current neighboorhood? I guess this means I don't get to hang with the Sims version of my Near CLone.

Oh, Near Clone. I have a theory on why we're only Near Clones. Want to hear?

:yes: :D

As long as they don't taste like cigarrettes I'll be licking away. :giggle:

Well Mr. Cat isn't going to be home till late again tonight so I need to go feed the little monkeys and give them a bath. I'll see you guys later. Don't have to much fun while I'm gone. <coughEdgeCapcough> :sexywink: :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
Hello :wave:

It's been a long three hours of fighting with my computer over the Sims :madspit:

I had to delete 2/3 of the sims in order to save the seven couples who had the biggest stories/most stuff going on. I'm going to try and start 2 new neighborhoods and create new sims for those deleted. :sigh: There are just so many of them, my computer couldn't handle it. I would turn it on and nothing would happen, it would just freeze

Damn, so sorry to hear that, so much trouble after all the work you put into it. :( :hug: It's supposed to be a fun game, not a huge-ass chore! :sigh:

Russty Cat said:

OH babe, that just sucks! But at least you saved some of the stuff. Boy aren't we plebans just a total pain in your arse. :wink: :hug:

:lol: No, you guys keep me sane. My need for more memory/faster processor on the computer on the other hand.... :grumpy:

I have seven homes per neighborhood; the only one done yet is what remains of the original.

1. VP, Bono and Fionan
2. Drea, JT Adam and Baby James
3. Sarah and JT Edge
4. DG and Wild
5. JT Bono and Pop Bono
6. Mucca, Edge and Baby Aden
7. Sad_Girl, Adam and Baby Nora

PlebavilleN001.jpg

dazzledbylight said:

:D , COBL!!! :drool: :drool: , NYC!!! :heart::kiss:

When I first heard COBL, I thought he was talking about Paris, the City of Lights. Easy assumption on my part, right?

Then I read Bono's stories of how it was a description of his first trip to NYC and of how the audiences looked so beautiful at the post-Sept. 11 shows.

I want to visit New York City someday. I was born in upstate New York and lived in New York state until my parents moved back to the Midwest when I was a toddler.

Russty Cat said:
As long as they don't taste like cigarrettes I'll be licking away.

:yuck: :lmao: :lmao:

that's why in my personal Fan fic {Alt U} and Occasional Caps {alt u}here Bono DOSEN"T smoke!!!

I mentally practice, tho, so that if the "real thing"'s lips, ever get anywhere close to mine :drool: near:faint: I'll just ingore the cigbutt oder.

Last edited:
Mucca said:

You, my Near Clone, are pure Edge. And I, alas, have been infected witht he Adam virus. :giggle: So we're near clones.

Ooohhh... Did Russ just try and subtly request and Edgie cap? I could do an Edge Cap. I'm feeling particualrly Edgie right now since I've been working on chapter 2 of my fic.

daygloeyes2 said:
Back! :wave: I feel better.

SG, that sucks about The Sims :( :hug:

And Joanne, I'll re-size that picture you want as your avatar for you. :)

:hug: Glad you're feeling better

I hope you don't mind me offering your avatar-creating services, in your absence. :giggle:

I think the neighborhoods will be arranged this way:

N 002
1 U2 (Elevation/HTDAAB)
2 U2 (JT/R&H)
3 Bri & Ruff
4 GG and Dis
5 Fly and Dazz
6 Russty and Cindy

Neighborhood 3
1 U2 (Pop)
2 U2 (ZooBaby)
3. BG and Jemma
4. Weldy and Susan

Mucca said:

Mmmmmm......I suddenly have a craving for a frap even though we're on the topic of icecream. :lol:

Have you guys tried the Green tea frap? It's sooooo good :drool:

How could Green Tea frappuchino possibly be better than all the coffee fraps? :drool:

Maybe I oughta give Green Tea frap a try ... :hmm:

See you later Russty! :wave:

CeeCee said:

You, my Near Clone, are pure Edge. And I, alas, have been infected witht he Adam virus. :giggle: So we're near clones.

Ooohhh... Did Russ just try and subtly request and Edgie cap? I could do an Edge Cap. I'm feeling particualrly Edgie right now since I've been working on chapter 2 of my fic.

Hey that theory totally works! It all makes sense now.....:lol:

Oh do post a cap!! :hyper::hyper:

oohhhh i need an avatar made! DG, are you the go-to woman??? :hyper:

daygloeyes2 said:
This torrent is so slow! :madspit:

Hi Ruff! :hug: And yes, I'll re-size a pic for an avatar for you. :)

DG, really???? oh wow! i have wanted one forever but didn't know how to make one. do i post the pic here or what?

daygloeyes2 said:
Back! :wave: I feel better.

SG, that sucks about The Sims :( :hug:

And Joanne, I'll re-size that picture you want as your avatar for you. :)

First ZooTV, now this. Have I ever told you I love you, DG? :wink:

Do you have an e-mail addy I can e-mail the pic to?

This will also give me an opportunity to break in the brand-new addy I have established for such PLEBAn purposes. :)

I stepped away from here for about a half-hour and everyone showed up!!!!

HI everybody!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

And Jobob, here's how I make avatars: I have a program called PhotoStudio that came with my Canon scanner. I open the program, then go to File>Open. I find the file name for the picture I want, click that on. I then crop the picture, and resize it with the Image Size option so it's no larger than 72 x 72 pixels. Save onto Desktop. Go back to Interference, get into User CP and go to Edit Options. Get to the change avatar area, and where it says "Choose file" choose the file name of the avatar you just made. It will upload and voila! A new avatar!!!

Ruff :hug:
DG :hug:

jobob said:

How could Green Tea frappuchino possibly be better than all the coffee fraps? :drool:

Maybe I oughta give Green Tea frap a try ... :hmm:

Well when your not in the mood for coffee (as rare as that can be) it's a good choice.

You should! It's really yummy. Hmm...maybe that's what Edge tastse like :hmm:

Hi Diane and eveyone else :wave: I have crap photo-editing software and can't resize anything worth squat :madspit:

ruffian said:

DG, really???? oh wow! i have wanted one forever but didn't know how to make one. do i post the pic here or what?

Just post the picture here and I'll re-size it. Then, I'll upload the re-sized picture to photobucket and post it here.

Joanne, you can e-mail it to me at achtungbaby44@hotmail.com or you can post the picture here.

had to
jobob said:

When I first heard COBL, I thought he was talking about Paris, the City of Lights. Easy assumption on my part, right?

Then I read Bono's stories of how it was a description of his first trip to NYC and of how the audiences looked so beautiful at the post-Sept. 11 shows.

I want to visit New York City someday. I was born in upstate New York and lived in New York state until my parents moved back to the Midwest when I was a toddler.

Oh see I thot i t was about any of the biggest cities he enjoys NY, London, Paris et al.

WOW, B! more :love:

Jo, I made sure i WAS there the very first post 9-11 show in MSG.

I'd missed getting tix for those gigs, and I just had to be there!!! I was after 3 days of my firsrt ever on-line tix search I got a seat 2 hours be fore the show! :ohmy:

In fact i hadn't really cried since the late morning when i found out about it in a sort of different shocking way than many others {by TV, Phone, E-m,, in person etc}.

AS soon as I saw the guys head up to the staGE I BURST OUT CRYIBNG AND BASCIALLY SANG & CREID THRU THE WHOLE SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom