PGP - Tastier Than a Dublin Mudslide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

I made a special folder in my Bono album just for the bite pictures, just cuz I know how much you love 'em :wink:

:hyper: :love:
I love you.

Oh, that reminds me,
I'm sorry about the trouble the sims have been casuing you. :( Games are supposed to be fun, not a pain in the arse.
Altho, I saw your new neighbourhood plan put me in the same 'town' as HTDAAB Bono......:hyper:

MBS said:

:hyper: :love:
I love you.

Oh, that reminds me,
I'm sorry about the trouble the sims have been casuing you. :( Games are supposed to be fun, not a pain in the arse.
Altho, I saw your new neighbourhood plan put me in the same 'town' as HTDAAB Bono......:hyper:

:lol: I thought you might like that.

Of course, Ruff is there, too :ohmy: Ahh, I think you can get him. Just sic sim Larry on her :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Wow...so basically I'm one of the few people here who's parents are 4 (Mom) or 5 (Dad) years older than Bono.

you're not the only one, I'm just the youngest person here! :lol: :reject:
my mom and dad are both 4 years younger than him...

My parents have 11 and 12 years on the guys. They're not *quite* in the same generation :wink:

And Cindy, The sims seem to have a mind of their own about who they will fall in love with

sami0201 said:

:lol: I would feel so much better if he was younger than mine :reject: I think that's one of the reasons I :heart: JT Bono the most, he's young! But he was also so hawtt:drool:

I think I am using :drool: way too much tonight!

There's no such thing as too much drooling here.

Older Bono :drool: :combust:
Fly, Pop, Elevation.......
I want to collect the whole set! :combust:

BIC17.jpg

BIC20.jpg

BIC21.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
My parents have 11 and 12 years on the guys. They're not *quite* in the same generation :wink:

And Cindy, The sims seem to have a mind of their own about who they will fall in love with

Your parents aren't much older than my mother! :ohmy: My mother is 55. But she has great skin. Barely a wrinkle on her face. Everyone thinks she's 10-15 years younger. I'm hoping she passed that gene onto me.:lol:

My dad is 13 years older than Adam, my mom 12 years older *g* (And Adam only has 11 years on me - one of the few men I'd stretch my age limits for :giggle: )

daygloeyes2 said:

Your parents aren't much older than my mother! :ohmy: My mother is 55. But she has great skin. Barely a wrinkle on her face. Everyone thinks she's 10-15 years younger. I'm hoping she passed that gene onto me.:lol:

yep, mom is 56 and Dad 57, which is hard for me to believe. Dad is not really much changed from how he's been all my life except for the white hair, and my Mom acts like a teenager :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom