PGP - Tastier Than a Dublin Mudslide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If at first you don't succeed, post, post again ...

9d4cddc3.jpg

DG, could you resize this into an avatar (with emphasis on their heads)? Thank you kindly.

I'm outta here. My homework ain't gonna do itself, alas. If it did, I would have earned a PhD sometime during the 20th century.

:lol:

See you tomorow night and/or sometime Saturday. :wave:

SG- don't do that to me when I'm in the middle of thinking about college! :lol: :wink:

I hope that something half as good as that happens to me when I'm in GA....:drool:
November can't come soon enough :hyper:

sami0201 said:

did you have to write an essay or are they just starting that this year? I'm so nervous, because I SUCK at writing. I did well on my PSAT's, but that was without writing.

my friend's brother is going to Syracuse this year. :up:

I had to write an essay. Luckily in class they prepped us with sample questions and timed us. So it wasn't too bad. :)

WB VP :hug:

GG and Bri :hug:

Bye Joanne! And I'll re-size that pic for ya. :hug:

did anyone see the pics of Bono leaning out of a car in a hot pink shirt in the Leather Day thread? :drool: :drool:
he looks amazing.... (i feel so wrong- he is older than my dad :ohmy: :reject: )

sami0201 said:
did anyone see the pics of Bono leaning out of a car in a hot pink shirt in the Leather Day thread? :drool: :drool:
he looks amazing.... (i feel so wrong- he is older than my dad :ohmy: :reject: )

I think so...he does look amazing in that pink shirt...but I think he looks better in a purple shirt.

Don't feel so bad...He's only 5 years younger than my dad.

Sad_Girl said:
Since I'm uploading Bono pics En Masse tonight, I hope no one minds me posting some as I go along :wink:

:hmm: I don't think any of us would mind :wink:

Weldy- I do like the purple one better, but this is just a great picture. He looks amazing overall, not just the shirt :drool:

MBS said:

He's younger than mine!!

YES! :happy:

Oh the small joys of life.....:lol:

:lol: I would feel so much better if he was younger than mine :reject: I think that's one of the reasons I :heart: JT Bono the most, he's young! But he was also so hawtt:drool:

I think I am using :drool: way too much tonight!

Bad me. Bad me. THe news jsut said a neighboorhood was on the edge and I got this image of Edge carrying aorund a neighboorhood like Atlas or something.

Has anyone seen the dance mix video of Even Better Than The Real Thing?

greeneyedgirl said:
You girls are making me feel old :madspit:

I'm only 5 yrs younger than Bono :ohmy:

you're not old! :tsk: :shame: :heart:

I'm old. I've been lying to you all cuz I didn't think you'd like me if I told you the truth. I'm really as old as Adam and Larry combined.

(88! :ohmy:) :wink:

:shifty: Ok, not really. I just feel that old some days :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom