PGP:Talk Is the greatest thing a woman can do...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: basically. He said it's such a massive deal that he was awarded the 'honorary' title and that he totally deserved it but he wasn't actually British and so :blahblah:

After awhile we got talking about Northern Ireland and the whole 'Give Ireland back to the Irish' thing - before long I think he forgot entirely what we had first been talking about and was just arguing for the fun of it :lmao:

Which, I have to say, was very Irish of him :wink:

Dazz :hug:

Been there too :hug:

But the Irish & English have interbreed for so long that i'm sure there's Irish roots in most English people

I mean my "Irish" surname originated from England :shrug:

Last edited:
hehe, i always just scroll down as i'm replying and say hello to the last few names :lol: hope you're doing well...i'm just up late finishing off an assignment that's due tomorrow - it's not too intense, but it IS hard when all i want to do is go to bed :lol: how're you?

lucky you! i'd better get off to bed now....finally finished it! not sure if it's that good, but as it's part of a bigger assignment i'm not going to bother! hah! such a bad attitude to my future :lol:

night wild! :wave: :hug:

bonoishot said:

Wild is just so sexy

:drool::combust::drool::combust::faint:

Awwwwwww Thanks
3.gif

:shocked: only ONE thread to catch up for not being here for two days?????

:tsk: I am shocked

:shifty: a promise is a promise.... Wild, if you're back... guess who...
img9064kv8.jpg

:drool::drool:

He looks a bit like :larry:...

Btw GG2 - been meaning to comment on your sig :lol: Though I think (given the pics from his birthday last year) that :bono: should be the one falling over :wink:

:grumpy: he does not look like larry.... I don't like larry's looks, and Bas is wayyyy hotter than larry!

:tongue:

:shifty: I got all the pics of the musical, musical preparations, and of last year's talent show.... aka tons of pics of him... :drool: *is in heaven*

Back
Top Bottom