PGP: Take me higher!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
:sexywink: ok I made my thread... happy now SG? :flirt:

:drool:

bonoevenbetterthantherell2.jpg

*snerk* That :bono: / :adam: :kiss: gif made my IE crash before it finished loading! :madspit: (Y'know, you could've mentioned you put that gif up when you posted it :lol: )

Drea said:
Pretty good - how's the little one? :D

he's making me extremely tired, my ass is sore my feet are swollen, my hands are numb and I just burned my finger:angry: but he is kicking up a storm and I cannot wait to see him:hug:

how are you doing?

hey weldy:wave:

Dismantled said:

he's making me extremely tired, my ass is sore my feet are swollen, my hands are numb and I just burned my finger:angry: but he is kicking up a storm and I cannot wait to see him:hug:

how are you doing?

hey weldy:wave:

Don't feel so bad....I'm joining you on the swollen feet (It's water buildup) and the burnt hand (Burned my left hand trying to take out two Pepperoni Deep Dish Pizza out of the Toaster Oven early last week) :hug:

Just think about how beautiful he will look once all the pain and :crazy:ness is gone Dis :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Don't feel so bad....I'm joining you on the swollen feet (It's water buildup) and the burnt hand (Burned my left hand trying to take out two Pepperoni Deep Dish Pizza out of the Toaster Oven early last week) :hug:

Just think about how beautiful he will look once all the pain and :crazy:ness is gone Dis :wink:

yeah, I cannot wait too see him:hug: I'm ready. owies on the hand burning:hug:

Dismantled said:

yeah, I cannot wait too see him:hug: I'm ready. owies on the hand burning:hug:

:hug: Like I said....my burnt hand is killing me sometimes....it acts more like a bruise than a burn (Unless I'm brushing up agasint something.....then it acts like a burn)

But don't worry...it'll go away after the pain goes away (Mine is slowly going away after a week of having to look at the ugly thing).

Just think about him during labor....and try to go easy on your husband....you might want to curse him out when you do go into labor :wink: :hug: :giggle:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:hug: Like I said....my burnt hand is killing me sometimes....it acts more like a bruise than a burn (Unless I'm brushing up agasint something.....then it acts like a burn)

But don't worry...it'll go away after the pain goes away (Mine is slowly going away after a week of having to look at the ugly thing).

Just think about him during labor....and try to go easy on your husband....you might want to curse him out when you do go into labor :wink: :hug: :giggle:

hope it heals soon:hug: I'm not too worried about labor actually, I feel prepared for that, I know it's going to hurt and I am ready to accept the pain as it comes.

Dismantled said:

hope it heals soon:hug: I'm not too worried about labor actually, I feel prepared for that, I know it's going to hurt and I am ready to accept the pain as it comes.

I believe you...but like I said...go easy on your husband and any other relatives cause you might give them grief (either physically or otherwise) :wink:

At least I'm glad I'm waiting on having kids...but I hope to have an experience like yours and Jules :hug: :D

no I won't be giving anyone grief, thats just not my style.:D

it is something worth waiting for thats for sure:heart: and when the time is right it's wonderful.

Pretty good *g* This window froze on me for a bit just before I came back in here, guess it didn't like the comment I was going to make to Dis about having a future football or soccer player :lol:

Back
Top Bottom