PGP: Take me higher!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just found the perfect Adam pic... :shifty: now all I need is an Edge pic of him hugging Bono from behind.... I had the perfect pic, but it's pop era and bad quality... do you have any vertigo era pics?

:angel: *has nothing planned with a certain Bono pic or anything*

Galeongirl said:
I just found the perfect Adam pic... :shifty: now all I need is an Edge pic of him hugging Bono from behind.... I had the perfect pic, but it's pop era and bad quality... do you have any vertigo era pics?

:angel: *has nothing planned with a certain Bono pic or anything*

yes, I do give me a few to find it

Morning Ali :hug: how are you?

I'm tired and apprehensive about the dentist visit today, but otherwise good :)

How are you? Did I see there's another hot phone date coming up? :wink:
Are you able to get google talk working? It'd save a lot on phone bills, if you've got a good net connection...

By the way those Bono pics... :D

Yeah, I know what you're saying about the dentist, but I'm sure it will all turn out fine. You'll be glad you did it in the long run :wink:

Yes, I'm calling Gav at around ten pm his time - he's got the day off tomorrow - he took it off to spend it with his new motorcycle :lol: :cute: and I have Yahoo voice
but I have dial-up and my phone line itself has some issues (My neighbor cut through it with a backhoe a couple of years ago :madwife: ) so that hasn't worked out the best. it's handy for a quick hey, how are you? conversation but nothing in depth - there is some sound delay and an echo that happens sometimes :sigh:

it was worth the try though :yes:

aww darn it ! :mad: sorry GG - the pic I was thinking of (and all the others I've found, too for that matter) have Bono hugging Edge from behind, not the other way. Apparently Bono prefers that postion :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
aww darn it ! :mad: sorry GG - the pic I was thinking of (and all the others I've found, too for that matter) have Bono hugging Edge from behind, not the other way. Apparently Bono prefers that postion :shifty:

:lmao: I encountered the exact same problem!

:drool:

:shifty: I'll work on the adam part of the pic first... let's see if I come up with an Edge pic...

U2picture4633.jpg

BE87.jpg

these ones from on stage are the closest I've found GG :shrug: :tsk:

Welcome Back Dis :D

enjoy your dinner Jem :wave:

:cute:

:gay:

:drool:

:hmm: I think I perhaps have some with Edge's arm around Bono.... and I'm sure there was a vertigo era pic/video with Edge friendly strangling Bono... but I cannot remember what!!!!\

:shifty: the Adam part is coming along nicely

Galeongirl said:
Hey Ali, how is wednesday? :lol:

*looks out window* It's barely begun, but so far, so good :D

Sucks about the backhoe/phone line thing, SG! :( I get that echo on google talk sometimes too, but it's usually no worse than the echo I get on a phone line (but that might be something to do with the cheap-arse calling cards I use...)

I need to run... sorry to those I didn't say hello to properly! :hug:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom