PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Windows Movie maker could do that. Or Virtualdub, though I do get quality issues with it.

Thanks! It's for Sarah, for a film clip she wants to use for a presentation. She tried it with Windows Movie Maker, but the quality was bad, but then she just found where to adjust the quality. Hopefully it'll work for her this time. :up:

No idea, but hi anyway! :wave:

I actually wanted to ask you something. :shifty:

zu and MTE, I tried burning the disc, but the DVD's I have don't have enough space on them. Sorry! :(

I could always upload it and send it over one of those sendspace sites...

Thanks for trying! And that would work too. If you have time, that'd be great.

So I got my arse out of bed for swim practice, drove all the way down there and it was CANCELLED. So I returned the halloween stuff from yesterday and got new, better halloween stuff.

Then went to a bike sale :drool: I rode several bikes and Mr.Z came down to check them out. I found a super sweet deal on one that I liked... and while I'm waiting for them to adjust the seat he tells me he's worried about losing his job. The moral of the story? No bike for me. Being a responsible adult sucks. :madspit:

AND I left my drivers license and credit card at the shop :doh:

This day officially fails.

I love him too! :lol: Perfect weird shaggy dork.

yep! can't help but to post this classic :)
rhysifans.jpg

DO NOT WANT TO BE A WRITER ANYMORE, AM GOING TO BUY A FARM AND GROW CORN.

*cough* I'm not feelin' the work today. :D
:therethere:

I'd buy your corn, I love the stuff! :D

Thanks! It's for Sarah, for a film clip she wants to use for a presentation. She tried it with Windows Movie Maker, but the quality was bad, but then she just found where to adjust the quality. Hopefully it'll work for her this time. :up:

I actually wanted to ask you something. :shifty:

Ah yes, when you save you get a couple of options to change the quality. Just set it to AVI(pal) and it'll be good. :) Big file, but good quality.

So I got my arse out of bed for swim practice, drove all the way down there and it was CANCELLED. So I returned the halloween stuff from yesterday and got new, better halloween stuff.

Then went to a bike sale :drool: I rode several bikes and Mr.Z came down to check them out. I found a super sweet deal on one that I liked... and while I'm waiting for them to adjust the seat he tells me he's worried about losing his job. The moral of the story? No bike for me. Being a responsible adult sucks. :madspit:

sorry for the crappy day :( :hug: there will be a better one!

I will for sure do that tomorrow night.

Sorry your day has been frustrating. :hug: Hope your evening is better!

I'm about to leave soon to go meet up with my friend and then eventually go to the hockey game. Have a good night, everyone! :hug:

I will for sure do that tomorrow night.

Sorry your day has been frustrating. :hug: Hope your evening is better!

I'm about to leave soon to go meet up with my friend and then eventually go to the hockey game. Have a good night, everyone! :hug:

Thanks! My friend and her fiance are coming over for bbq this evening so that should be good. If nothing else, the food will be good.

Have a great time at the game and try not to throw things at that Beiber kid.

It's Sunday. Don't you have days off in your world?

No. :lol: Actually I just took 3 days off because I was pissed off about policy changes and didn't feel like writing. So now I have 83759827435 articles due today, and am trying to focus. Not going well. ;)

You don't happen to have a pic of Mike Dirnt wearing nothing but a bass guitar do you? :hmm:

You don't happen to have a pic of The Edge wearing nothing but a guitar, do you? :hmm:

No. :lol: Actually I just took 3 days off because I was pissed off about policy changes and didn't feel like writing. So now I have 83759827435 articles due today, and am trying to focus. Not going well. ;)

You don't happen to have a pic of The Edge wearing nothing but a guitar, do you? :hmm:

:shifty: Will this do?
edgeshirtlessguitar.jpg

good luck for writing your articles even after just writing the sentence "The Edge wearing nothing but a guitar"! :combust:yep, this will be tough:yes:

You don't happen to have a pic of Mike Dirnt wearing nothing but a bass guitar do you? :hmm:

No, not that I recall. Only Billie Joe, but I'll keep my eye out for you. :sexywink:

*wants to see this* :shifty:

And you. :lol:

Now that, I actually do. :wink:

HA!! Gg beat me to it.

edgesexyvegas.jpg

Back
Top Bottom