PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wouldn't sleeping with him be illegal?? :lol:
I shudder the thought of even thinking about that. :yikes: Major DO.Not.Want.

:lmao:

I've never seen Crapvegas before, nor heard anything by them, but I'm pretty sure this guy is worse. :lol: He's like 12 or something. :shudder:

Thinking happy thoughts about hockey and ignoring the bitty anthem singer. For all I know this could be just a rumour and not come to anything. One can always hope! :D

I would say that Crapvegas aren't as horrible as the HYPE that comes with Beiber. It's just so horrible. The rabid fans.

Oh dear god. It's the apocalypse!!!!! :panic::scream:

The end is near.
:help:

On the bright side....you can't hear the call of the apocalyptic siren when you're dead. :happy:

Wouldn't sleeping with him be illegal?? :lol:

For us? Yes.

But no matter his age, sleeping with him would be a crime.

In fact, I'd rather go to jail than sleep with him.....

The end is near.
:help:

On the bright side....you can't hear the call of the apocalyptic siren when you're dead. :happy:

For us? Yes.

But no matter his age, sleeping with him would be a crime.

In fact, I'd rather go to jail than sleep with him.....

Is it a good noise? :shifty: And I could argue the semantics of not being able to hear anything after dying, but still.

I reckon that's the truth. It'd certainly be disgusting for me.

Is it a good noise? :shifty: And I could argue the semantics of not being able to hear anything after dying, but still.

I reckon that's the truth. It'd certainly be disgusting for me.

Well yes, I suppose after death the mechanics of the ear would still work. But you would have no means to register and process the sound.

But it's really a null point, seeing as if I was dead, I'd be with Bono. And thus would be busy hearing....other things. :shifty:

:p

Well yes, I suppose after death the mechanics of the ear would still work. But you would have no means to register and process the sound.

But it's really a null point, seeing as if I was dead, I'd be with Bono. And thus would be busy hearing....other things. :shifty:

:p

:shifty: Oh, you'd enjoy his mumbling softly in your ear, now wouldn't ya.

Hi girls, just a drive-by quick question. Can someone recommend a free program that will let you cut scenes out of video (specifically, .avi) without too much loss of quality? Thanks. :hug:

Most. Hated. Christmas. Song. EVer. :angry: I cannot stand that one.
yeah, pretty much so!

:lol: Oh this is awesome! Next week,same time, same channel: Notting Hill! They're doing sappy movies every week. Fuckin' WIN! :heart:

quite watchable, but I tend to be slightly annoyed by Julia Roberts...
And Hugh Grant is just brilliant on playing such guys..
But honestly, Rhys Ifans as his wacky roommate steals the show! Big time!!!!

I love Notting Hill!
Me too. In fact, I don't think there's a movie with Hugh Grant in it that I don't love! :lol:

Hi girls, just a drive-by quick question. Can someone recommend a free program that will let you cut scenes out of video (specifically, _avi) without too much loss of quality? Thanks. :hug:
Windows Movie maker could do that. Or Virtualdub, though I do get quality issues with it.
And the simultaneous sound of a thousand girls hitting the ground when he puts the guitar down...
:lol: There wouldn't be many survivors.

yeah, pretty much so!

quite watchable, but I tend to be slightly annoyed by Julia Roberts...
And Hugh Grant is just brilliant on playing such guys..
But honestly, Rhys Ifans as his wacky roommate steals the show! Big time!!!!

I love him too! :lol: Perfect weird shaggy dork.

Notting Hill is awesome! :love: There's a channel here that plays sappy movies like that during the weekends, but I haven't looked lately to see what they're playing. :)

Back
Top Bottom