PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a very relaxing morning here. :drool:

Still haven't found another person to come to the hockey game with me tonight. :sigh: I do have that one girl as a backup, but I don't know if that's going to work out, due to all the complications involved in this. :zen:

I'm imagining the first week is a lot of sleep and family stuff... then they get back to music :lol:

Of course there's a drummer who has a birthday coming up in two weeks, there could be party planning :wink:

I'm imagining the first week is a lot of sleep and family stuff... then they get back to music :lol:

Of course there's a drummer who has a birthday coming up in two weeks, there could be party planning :wink:

I want an invitation to that party :sexywink:

Kristen, boy is good. We're hanging out tonight after I'm done with work. :D

Awwww :cute: Glad things are going well. He better treat you right or else :fist:

If I was around, I'd make sure Edge stayed VERY busy between the legs!

Of the tour.

Perverts.

;)

*snerk* I didn't even realise what you said until after Kristen commented on it! :giggle:

:shifty: Can I keep Bono busy then. If he feels the need to wear his leather pants again, which he will as he'll miss them, he can wear them for me. :flirt:

a) Listening to a PopMart booleg, and thinking next year's 360 should go Stingray-->MOFO!

b) Reading a hotel site to research an article, and

Welcome to the Hard Rock® Hotel at Universal Orlando® Resort. Here you’ll find luxury accommodations and service, with an edge.

Hotel + Edge? *runs there*

Comet, your avatar is far too distracting. :angry:

:shifty: Do you have the original pic for me? Or a cropped one of the left half. I forgot to save it!

if we would know where the party is going to be held, we could just all hide into the cake and jump out at the right moment and surprise them (now, he must have invited his best buddies) :D
or if they want strippars to the party, I think we could volunteer just this once for a good cause :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry.........Larry is hiding away in my bedroom. Since I invited the stray cats into my house he refuses to leave my bedroom.........:evil:

I never knew he was scared of cats......:whistle::angel:

:lmao: Oh you minx Pam! Very well done!

:shifty: I have a cat sleeping right next to me here. Good to know she'll protect me from the Mullen!

Ok, I need you guys to keep me on track. I'm SUPPOSED to be working, but I want to go curl up and watch PopMart. But I NEED TO GET THIS ARTICLE DONE! And like.. 6 others today!

I'm having the same problem. My religious studies textbook has been open to the same page for the last half an hour. My U2 At the End of the World book on the other hand.....

:shifty:

zu and MTE, I tried burning the disc, but the DVD's I have don't have enough space on them. Sorry! :(

I could always upload it and send it over one of those sendspace sites...

:love:

There's a hotel in Honolulu that has a pool called The Edge. :shifty:

Welcome to Facebook

I followed that sign, but couldn't find him anywhere. :sad: :giggle:

So I'm supposed to take off most of my clothes and head over to the Edge? OK!!

I'm having the same problem. My religious studies textbook has been open to the same page for the last half an hour. My U2 At the End of the World book on the other hand.....

:shifty:

Dude. Reading about U2 TOTALLY COUNTS as religious studies!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom