PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guh. I'm watching the last little bit of the Buenos Aires show (I've taken SO long to finish the damn thing :lol: ), and hot damn is the guitar solo in MW insanely sexy. :combust: Holy shit, yo. :drool:

:lol::lol::lol:

Edge .... :hmm: maybe he'd like the mystery!:D

After the 4th or 5th time he'd be like "WTF? Who is this chick?" I would be an International Woman of Mystery!

Guh. I'm watching the last little bit of the Buenos Aires show (I've taken SO long to finish the damn thing :lol: ), and hot damn is the guitar solo in MW insanely sexy. :combust: Holy shit, yo. :drool:

This sounds like something I need to see! :shifty:

wow sounds...FANTABULOUS, thora!

esp with UTEOTW being one of my favorite U2 songs, and R&R songs period!:heart: WIth THAT solo being a Major factor!:love::drool::drool:

ETA
oooops :lol: :lol:
I "read" MW and think UTEOTW!!!
Maybe bc they're from the same album but I assosciaste/equate extra sexy solo with UTEOTW (for me)! :drool: :D

I more or less love MW, but it kind of paled a bit ONCE i heard Lady With The Spinning Head- which i really love!:drool:

But before I do let me show you...i guess the most Beautiful Photo of Larry that I have ever seen! Happen to stumble upon it in a thread. :)
( I hope I have the right picked out)

5810_113823823563_734863563_2430006_1193761_n.jpg

Cool, I get to be Carmen Sandiego! ;)

Ooooooooooooooooooh! I assumed you meant Pop, but Vertigo Edge is :combust:

Oh! I forgot since i never eally played the game but saw "her" in the pakaging/ads/first web page of the game. :D

you could always make it a black leather
or patent leather raincoat, but keep the red fedora! :D

Oooo I hear that....wanting to be that guitar!:drool::drool:

as The Stones would say. ".... Hot stuff...can't get enough...."

(although i never knew the verses of that song to know if it was serious or sardonic!)

winner post and I think I need to see this show.

You really do! If I can figure out how to copy and burn DVD's on this computer, I'd be glad to send you a copy of it, if you'd like! And MTE too. It's a fabulous show.

I was slouching and eating them and it fell down in there. :reject:

:lol: I don't think I've ever had candy corn before, but I've had that happen with other food items. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom