PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have to agree with you here. XD Ever since a nasty incident involving a solidified block of mayo on a sandwich, I can't even stand to smell it.

:hi5:

OMG solid mayo. :panic:

I used to be able to tolerate mayo as an ingredient in things like ranch dressing, or even something like egg or potato salad. But in the past year or so, I just cant eat it in anything. Which sucks because I :heart: ranch dressing and many ranch dressings have mayo. :sad:

as long as he doesn't have some weird ketchup and mayo fetish, I'll keep him. :shifty:

Its that bad Jonny Quinn complained about it on a BBC interview ( it traumatizes Jonny so much it makes him feel :barf: ) so yeah Gary LOVES it so I get to keep him in the UK. :shifty::shifty::shifty:

Lucky me has direct flight from town next to mine to Belfast and Dublin so I can keep and eye on Bono and Gary. :shifty::drool::lol:

I have these in the oven right now: Sugar Coated Pecans Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Going to add them to this: Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Picture - Joyofbaking.com *Tested Recipe*

It's my attempt at getting as close as I can to a Tim Horton's pumpkin muffin.

:cute: Awww you Timmy's addicts. :love::lol::hug:

Me and Kat walked round our little town today. We took Joe to the park. He squealed with joy at the swings when he saw we were heading for them. :cute::love:

He's gonna love rollercoasters when he is older. :love:

Its that bad Jonny Quinn complained about it on a BBC interview ( it traumatizes Jonny so much it makes him feel :barf: ) so yeah Gary LOVES it so I get to keep him in the UK. :shifty::shifty::shifty:

Lucky me has direct flight from town next to mine to Belfast and Dublin so I can keep and eye on Bono and Gary. :shifty::drool::lol:

OK, you win. :grumpy: Damn him and his sick mayo fetish. :sad:

Oh, and my sister makes something very similar to cori's tuna burger, except she makes it with cans of salmon, sometimes in burger form, sometimes she presses it into a loaf shape and bakes it. :up:

DG, these pumpkin muffins are amazing. :drool:

:cute: Awww you Timmy's addicts. :love::lol::hug:

Me and Kat walked round our little town today. We took Joe to the park. He squealed with joy at the swings when he saw we were heading for them. :cute::love:

He's gonna love rollercoasters when he is older. :love:

Aw! :cute: That picture of him was adorable. :)

Speaking of kids, I saw what MTE posted in the tour thread about pregnancy. I had a dream last night that I was pregnant. :huh: Yeah, don't think that's going to happen, with my recent celibacy and all. :rolleyes: :lol:

So my new blackberry hasn't been right since I got it last month. Well, I returned it to Radio Shack and they upgraded me to the 3G Blackberry Curve free of charge. It's only a slight upgrade, but I can already tell the difference. I can download things twice as fast. :love:

Did someone say pumpkin muffins?:shifty:

VP did. :shifty::wink:

Oh, and my sister makes something very similar to cori's tuna burger, except she makes it with cans of salmon, sometimes in burger form, sometimes she presses it into a loaf shape and bakes it. :up:

Oooh I don't mind Salmon. :hmm: Though I prefer Tuna. :drool::lol:

Aw! :cute: That picture of him was adorable. :)

Speaking of kids, I saw what MTE posted in the tour thread about pregnancy. I had a dream last night that I was pregnant. :huh: Yeah, don't think that's going to happen, with my recent celibacy and all. :rolleyes: :lol:

He is so adorable. Was full of laughs today. When you push him on the swing he kicks his legs and squeals with joy. :cute::heart:

Yeah me too. Kind hard to get pregnant when you have no guy. :angry::sad::lol: Not that I want a baby right now but yeah.....:angry::lol:

WOO, I called it! I pulled a photo into Paint Shop to play with the color balance. Too much green & yellow, not enough blue & magenta.

ZOMG AM GIANT NERD. :reject:

Oh... I think it's more the Designer side of you!:wink::applaud:

i was looking at the photos (I have no real photo program at home here) going to myself, :hmm: "...Edge looks too sun-tanned ?!!":lol:

Back
Top Bottom