PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just because :drool:
IMG_0596.jpg

:ohmy: Not seen that before. Wheres it from? :shifty:

I'm getting nowhere. :D I'm trying to figure out proportions- how big to make the black box vs the rest of the shirt, how tall vs how wide, etc, but I just keep thinking "Mmmmm, Elevation Edge!" :drool::drool::drool:

I made 3. I think my 2nd was the best. The first was just weird and the third, the black box was too big. :shrug: Nice "research" thought.

:ohmy: Not seen that before. Wheres it from? :shifty:

I found it in the misc thread. It was some radio interview from Joshua Tree era where Bono suggested they all take their clothes off! :up: EXCELLENT idea Bono! Wonder how that would translate to your live stage show - I think you should explore this idea further!

*stares at Larry's abs some more*

I haven't uploaded mine here yet in the albums. Was meant to. You just reminded me. :uhoh::lol:

Hey I'd like to see your pics. Next year put your 2011 pics in the pics thread when we have one. :D

Mine were put in the tour thread ( which took all day to upload them all :lol: ) and someone thought some were too dark. :lmao: Funny thing is most of the dark ones were at least still clear and weren't THAT bad. Funny how she only criticised my dark pics no none of the blurry ones I have seen posted. :huh::lol: Most of them were fine. I like my pics and good or bad anyway. As long as you can make the band out its still drool material. Some people think its a photography forum though. lol:

I remember that! Yeah, doesn't matter what your pics look like, as long as they're YOURS! I print my best ones out and put them up on the wall in my office. Ppl are always asking "How do you get so close?" :shocked: My answer: "Like up at the buttcrack of dawn :crack: "

Oh, and my best ones from this tour are on my fb.

I'd go. If I lived in Vancouver. :sad::wink:

Hope you find someone. :hug:

Aww, thanks! :hug: Hopefully I will. Most of my friends around here are huge hockey fans. If all else fails, I might just give up both tickets, as I haven't even met up with the guy to get the tickets and pay for them. I can't afford to pay for both of the tickets by myself.

I found it in the misc thread. It was some radio interview from Joshua Tree era where Bono suggested they all take their clothes off! :up: EXCELLENT idea Bono! Wonder how that would translate to your live stage show - I think you should explore this idea further!

Okay, now that you've said this I can recognize them - I had no clue who the eff it was before you said that! :laugh: I remember hearing about that interview. :up: :giggle:

I made 3. I think my 2nd was the best. The first was just weird and the third, the black box was too big. :shrug: Nice "research" thought.

I've been using tape to "draw" on the box and the 7 to figure things out. If only I could focus on the original without getting distracted! ;)

YES to in person! I love how in those pics Adam is all kicked back and comfy, Edge is a) wearing a hat and b) has that look of "How do I let Bono drag me into these things?" And Larry is just :drool:.

I've been using tape to "draw" on the box and the 7 to figure things out. If only I could focus on the original without getting distracted! ;)

YES to in person! I love how in those pics Adam is all kicked back and comfy, Edge is a) wearing a hat and b) has that look of "How do I let Bono drag me into these things?" And Larry is just :drool:.

:yes:

Now, the next time someone says "If you could travel back in time to any moment..." I know my answer.

Slight downer here. :reject:

Edited.

I might take this down so please don't quote. I hope things go their way. :pray: They will apparently put in a plea of not guilty under "defence of necessity".

/end fear of first Christmas I have look forward to in years might be ruined. :sad:

I found it in the misc thread. It was some radio interview from Joshua Tree era where Bono suggested they all take their clothes off! :up : EXCELLENT idea Bono! Wonder how that would translate to your live stage show - I think you should explore this idea further!

I fully endorse this idea. :shifty::combust:

I remember that! Yeah, doesn't matter what your pics look like, as long as they're YOURS! I print my best ones out and put them up on the wall in my office. Ppl are always asking "How do you get so close?" :shocked : My answer: "Like up at the buttcrack of dawn :crack : "

Oh, and my best ones from this tour are on my fb.

Oooh must check out your pics. :shifty::hyper:

I told my friend at work the other day about getting in line at 3am in Toronto. She was like :shocked::|:lol::crack:

Aww, thanks! :hug : Hopefully I will. Most of my friends around here are huge hockey fans. If all else fails, I might just give up both tickets, as I haven't even met up with the guy to get the tickets and pay for them. I can't afford to pay for both of the tickets by myself.

Hope it all works out. :hug: :D

Oh no Jem! That's awful. Our thoughts are with her and your family.

Thanks. :hug: I mean she knows what she is getting into and the risks with these things so that's a point I guess. :| It still sucks though. My grandma will be heartbroken if she can't be there for Xmas. :sad:

Can't believe they arrested them while they were in a meeting for planning the thing. They didn't even get to action it. :angry:

:yes:

Now, the next time someone says "If you could travel back in time to any moment..." I know my answer.

Excellent idea!

You know how Bono is always willing to do anything to get the crowd going? We should all stand straight-faced along the rail one night and refuse to get excited no matter what. Maybe B will get tired of trying everything to get us going and finally result to stripping! ;)

Hi everyone...I am just going to catch up!

Jem!:hug::hug::hug:

Thanks. :hug::hug::hug:

Excellent idea!

You know how Bono is always willing to do anything to get the crowd going? We should all stand straight-faced along the rail one night and refuse to get excited no matter what. Maybe B will get tired of trying everything to get us going and finally result to stripping! ;)

:hmm:

Yikes, Jem! I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Do any of you watch The Good Wife? I'm burning through season 1 on DVD, am almost done. IT IS SO GOOD! Oh my god, I love it.

Plus, I love that the main character's name is Alicia. I don't get to hear fictional characters saying my name out loud that often. :wink:

I'm going out for karaoke later, with some of my friends from my old job. The old karaoke gang, figuratively and literally ... for once, I'll be the youngest one there!

I'm making tuna burgers for dinner, and am ridiculously excited. It might just be because I'm hungry. I hope they live up to my expectations. :drool:

Excellent idea!

Excellent plan... but I'm not sure if I could fake "non-excitement" at a U2 show.

I'm off to see/hear Mr.Z play tonight! :hyper:

Jem, I hope it all works out for your relative. :hug: :hug:

cori - I haven't watched that, but it's on my list of shows to see one day.

Grr. So one person said she'd come, then a few minutes later she backed out since she forgot about an assignment she had to do. Dammit! This is turning out to be more trouble than it's worth. Fuck. :sigh: At least she said she'll come if nobody else can.

:lmao: I have the radio on in the background, and my uncle and his band just came on singing a song of his from the 90's! Hee! :D

Yikes, Jem! I'm sorry to hear that. : (

I'm going out for karaoke later, with some of my friends from my old job. The old karaoke gang, figuratively and literally ... for once, I'll be the youngest one there!

I'm making tuna burgers for dinner, and am ridiculously excited. It might just be because I'm hungry. I hope they live up to my expectations. :drool :

Thanks. :hug:

Don't think we have that programme over here yet. :hmm:

Have fun at Karaoke. :D

I love Tuna. :drool: How does one make a Tuna Burger? :shifty:

Jem, I hope it all works out for your relative. :hug : :hug :

Grr. So one person said she'd come, then a few minutes later she backed out since she forgot about an assignment she had to do. Dammit! This is turning out to be more trouble than it's worth. Fuck. :sigh :

:lmao: I have the radio on in the background, and my uncle and his band just came on singing a song of his from the 90's! Hee! : D

:madwife: At person backing out. :( :hug: Hope you get a 3rd option. :hug:

:lol: Is it weird hearing him on the radio or are you so used to it now?

:madwife: At person backing out. :( :hug: Hope you get a 3rd option. :hug:

:lol: Is it weird hearing him on the radio or are you so used to it now?

She said she'll come if nobody else can, but I'd rather find someone else if she's iffy. Bleargh. :lol:

No, it's not weird to hear it, since I grew up with him playing on the radio. When I was a kid he was more popular, but nowadays a few channels still play his stuff every now and then. I was totally zoned out and paying attention to other things, and was thinking, wow that sounds like my uncle. Then I listened and of course could recognize the song. :lol:

She said she'll come if nobody else can, but I'd rather find someone else if she's iffy. Bleargh. :lol:

No, it's not weird to hear it, since I grew up with him playing on the radio. When I was a kid he was more popular, but nowadays a few channels still play his stuff every now and then. I was totally zoned out and paying attention to other things, and was thinking, wow that sounds like my uncle. Then I listened and of course could recognize the song. :lol:

Iffyness. :madwife:

Was just wondering. :lol: I guess you're right , if you have grown up with it you must be so used to it. :wink:

I love Tuna. :drool: How does one make a Tuna Burger? :shifty:

Take a 5 oz can of tuna, drain it, mix with some minced garlic, mustard, bread crumbs, an egg, and salt and pepper. Form into patties, cook in pan for 4 minutes each side.

Eat on bun like a burger, with cheese and whatever toppings you like.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!

It was really good!

Take a 5 oz can of tuna, drain it, mix with some minced garlic, mustard, bread crumbs, an egg, and salt and pepper. Form into patties, cook in pan for 4 minutes each side.

Eat on bun like a burger, with cheese and whatever toppings you like.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!

It was really good!

Thanks. :bow:

:drool: This sounds damn good. I have a can of tuna depends how motivated I am to make this tommorow. :reject::lol: Will definately try at some point this month though. :drool::love:

Here are the actual ingredients and measurements, if you're like me and need it spelled out for you. :wink: It worked well this way, I don't think I'll tweak it.

5 oz tuna packed in water, drained
1 egg
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 1/2 tablespoons of your favorite mustard
salt and pepper to taste

Mix together, form into one big or two smaller patties. Cook in a preheated pan (no additional oil needed for cooking) on medium heat, about 4 minutes per side until nicely browned.

Here are the actual ingredients and measurements, if you're like me and need it spelled out for you. :wink : It worked well this way, I don't think I'll tweak it.

5 oz tuna packed in water, drained
1 egg
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 1/2 tablespoons of your favorite mustard
salt and pepper to taste

Mix together, form into one big or two smaller patties. Cook in a preheated pan (no additional oil needed for cooking) on medium heat, about 4 minutes per side until nicely browned.

Yeah that helped alot. :up::love:

<------------ not cooking savvy. :wink::reject::lol: :hi5:

Only thing being I don't like mustard. :reject: I assume this is just for flavour/helping paste it together? Is the mustard taste obvious? If it is maybe I can find an alternative.

I used to hate mustard, so I feel ya. :wink:

I didn't think the mustard was too strong, but I'm sure you could try it with some other condiment for moisture and flavor. :)

I used to hate mustard, so I feel ya. :wink:

I didn't think the mustard was too strong, but I'm sure you could try it with some other condiment for moisture and flavor. :)

People normally think its weird I hate mustard. Especially here at home. :lol: So :hi5: I like Ketchup, not sure how that would work but hey I can try it. :wink::lol:

Maybe I can experiment with different amounts of Mustard first. See how it goes. :wink::lol:

Aw dang. My friend just called from the bar, and they found out karaoke is only on Friday nights there. Boo!

Glad she caught me before I took a shower and got all gussied up, anyway. Guess it'll be a quiet night in with .... oh, perhaps a U2 DVD. :shifty:

I keep getting bra adds at the top of the screen! I think it might have something to do with our thread title!:lol:

Oop, never mind! We're going somewhere else for karaoke. Sorry, Bono. You'll have to wait for my attentions.

Back
Top Bottom