PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, cool!! a reward for cleaning up :up: you must share some of the best blurrs!

Will do! I've still got a bit more that I want to do before quitting for the day, but I'll definitely upload some of the "better" ones in a few hours. :D

I gave up on fixing him and turned him into a robot instead.

soweird2.jpg

Very cool! :drool:

YAY!!! Glad you found them, even if they're blurry. They're YOUR blurry pics!

That they are! :yes: I look so totally wasted in one of the pics of me and my BFF. :lmao: Oh man. Funny stuff. A few of the pictures look somewhat artsy, so I'll post those.

I have the radio on to give me motivation, and Streets just started. :love: Fuck yeah!! :rockon:

We're going as the Scooby gang. I got Mr.Z blue pants but they're too tight. I got him a white polo but it's actually supposed to be a blue polo and a white sweater :doh:

Then I bought myself a tight purple dress but it's supposed to be more A line.

Back to the store tomorrow.

Hi Jez! Long time no see!

Oh, I don't know if I told you guys about the tribute band the other night either. It was pretty fun but they were a bit "off" in some parts. "Bono" had the War shirt from UABRS, with a leather jacket w/ the American flag on the inside like Elevation after 9/11 and the Coexist bandana. THREE eras? And "Tedge" was Elevation era. :shrug:

And I'm going to adapt my friend's simile: Streets played by a tribute band after you've seen the real thing live is like masturbating after you've had sex.

Hey Zooey :D Yeah, I know, it's been forever :p
Sounds fun with the costumes, even if you got it wrong. Wish we could celebrate halloween the same way over here :(

Hey clone :heart: :hug: How are you doing?

Zooey, no, well, some people have like a costume party, but nothing more, and it's not very many around here. And we definitely don't have trick or treating :p

Hey clone :heart: :hug: How are you doing?

Zooey, no, well, some people have like a costume party, but nothing more, and it's not very many around here. And we definitely don't have trick or treating :p

Not too bad, thanks! :D Just doing some LONG overdue cleaning so my place isn't such an eyesore. :lol: Have to have my landlord come by at sometime this weekend to fix my fireplace, so I want the place to look a bit more acceptable. He probably wouldn't care, but I always feel embarrassed if people come by and my place is super messy. :lol: My living room is now spotless, so I'm tackling the rest of the kitchen. :) It kinda helps that I don't have a very big place, so cleaning everything up never takes too ridiculously long.

Thora, you rent a place with a fireplace? That's awesome. I'd love to have a fireplace someday. We have a fire pit on our back patio - that's about as close as we get here in the desert usually.

Hehe, yeah, I recognize that. I had to have my landlord come over this summer to clean out the drain under my bathtub. Not only did I rush to clean the bathroom, but I was felt so ashamed when I saw all the stuff he pulled out from the drain :yuch:

Thora, you rent a place with a fireplace? That's awesome. I'd love to have a fireplace someday. We have a fire pit on our back patio - that's about as close as we get here in the desert usually.

Yeah, it's a gas fireplace. I have a basement suite in a house, so my landlords are upstairs, and they have one too. It's our only source of heat, and I really love it. I grew up with fireplaces at home, so that was a huge selling point when I first moved into the place. It looks pretty even when it's not in use. :)

:reject: I'm searching iphoto for a pic to post to, ahem, honor the thread title.
This is the closest I'm finding right now. Like I said, I'm going out tonight, and there will be drinks involved, and possibly a cleavagey dress
Picture3.png

Slane is fabulous research. :heart: My hockey team isn't playing tonight, so I have to find something to watch this evening. Maybe I'll watch that, if there aren't any interesting movies on TV. :hmm:

well, I think I've been drunk almost twice... :hmm: so I'm not a very good candidate for the drunk of the thread either.
guess we'll need Jem for it, she did good on that :)

:ohmy: Me? :uhoh: I didn't post anything THAT bad last night. Or nothing compared to drunken posts previously. :hmm: ( Apart from the handcuffs comment in Montreal thread. :shifty: )

You haven't seen anything really drunk for me yet Edgetarian.

I wanna get Bono under the table. :shifty: Or anywhere else for that matter. :combust:

:wink:

I'm getting nowhere. :D I'm trying to figure out proportions- how big to make the black box vs the rest of the shirt, how tall vs how wide, etc, but I just keep thinking "Mmmmm, Elevation Edge!" :drool::drool::drool:

Not much to tell. It was one of my brothers 21st birthday party. I vaguely remember being face down on a hillside of deep iceplant in the middle of the night. The kind of iceplant (I think some people call it pickleweed) that during the day you can see huge spiders living in :yikes: Anyway... I just remember laying there thinking how lovely and cool it felt on my face. :rolleyes:
There was the inevitable unpleasantness too that follows later on. :|

:lmao:

My cousin once fell asleep during her Uni years in a roundabout on Tottenham Court Road in London. :shifty::lmao:

I do this too. :reject::hi5: Which is one of the reasons I spent a whole day uploading my Brussels pics on here. Shame some of them were SO DARK!!! :tsk::sad::lmao:

:wink:

:lol:

I don't think I uploaded any of mine to the albums here - there were so many Interferencers at the shows I went to, I'm sure there were much better photographers there.

i know... :combust :
this man is just smokin' hot inside and out!!!
to contradict the belief that The Edge doesn't have an ass, we should try and grab it if we get a chance to meet him : D

Do it for Pleba girls. :wink:

I missed Jem's drunkposting? :sad:

They weren't up to my normal hadhladjkhdjkdshjkhskjhjkhjkh horrific drunk standard. :lol:

Yay fo Thora finding her pics from Vertigo. :D

MTE Blues my fave colour. No pic can ever be too Blue. :drool::lol:

Zu cute pic. :cute:

Ugh, so I have an extra ticket to the hockey game tomorrow, as my BFF forgot she has to babysit her nephew. :( Hopefully I'll be able to find someone to go with me! :uhoh: At least I have 24 hours notice, so hopefully someone will take me up on the offer.

:lol:

I don't think I uploaded any of mine to the albums here - there were so many Interferencers at the shows I went to, I'm sure there were much better photographers there.

I haven't uploaded mine here yet in the albums. Was meant to. You just reminded me. :uhoh::lol:

Hey I'd like to see your pics. Next year put your 2011 pics in the pics thread when we have one. :D :hug::drool:

Mine were put in the tour thread ( which took all day to upload them all :lol: ) and someone thought some were too dark. :lmao: Funny thing is most of the dark ones were at least still clear and weren't THAT bad. Funny how she only criticised my dark pics no none of the blurry ones I have seen posted. :huh::lol: Most of them were fine. I like my pics and good or bad anyway. As long as you can make the band out its still drool material. Some people think its a photography forum though. :wink::lol:

Back
Top Bottom