PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty: Hopefully someone will find all the good ones and post them. I'm usually too lazy to click links to pic galleries. :reject:

I usually don't click on galleries either. :lazy:

Just taking a quick break for lunch. It's amazing how much I can accomplish when I turn on good tunes and work efficiently. :statingtheobvious: :lol:

:uhoh: I'm guilty of the same.

:hi5: Lazines FTW. :lol:

There's something so weird about the contrast/saturation/SOMETHING levels on those pics. Quoth Edge, "It's just so weird!

Best edge quote ever! :D I say it all the time now, way too much maybe.

I have to get going for the day. :wave: Nice chatting.

Edit: :giggle: Well at least I know I'm not the only lazy one around here when it comes to that.

ok, I'll ease your pain a bit:

_DSC1187.jpg

_DSC1703.jpg

_DSC1081.jpg

_DSC1476.jpg

_Ebum_Rome.jpg

_DSC1199.jpg

_DSC1080.jpg

_DSC1480.jpg

_DSC1481.jpg

_DSC1482.jpg

_DSC1486.jpg

_DSC1505.jpg

i'm afraid the rest of those you have to check out for yourself! I turned lazy now :) ah, those who are missing Adam - there's not really single pics of him to see...
drooling on now...
*switched from wine to apple vodka*

soweird.jpg

Green turned down, blue turned up a notch, saturation lowered just a bit, contrast increased. He looks more Edge now!

I'll be in my nerd cave.

:reject::reject::reject:

Edit: Still too blue. Bleh.

almost :) guess it's inevitable that pics go through Photoshop, otherwise they would be too dark and we wouldn't see a thing... or smth..
But look at that smile... :heart: cutest thing ever!

Nerd Cave sounds nice... it's like a superhero cave, right? something that Batman would own?

EDIT: i just figured that Nerd Cave would make an excellent artist name (hey, Nick Cave was successful after all!)

Last edited:
OMG - it's amazing what you find when you clean! I found an unlabeled disc, and put it in my computer to see what was on it. It's my Vertigo concert pics! :ohmy: :hyper: I thought I'd lost that disc!! WOO! Too bad every single bloody picture is insanely blurry. :angry: :lol: I can't remember if I had a digital camera back then. If I did, I sure as hell didn't know how to use it! :lol: Aww, yay for fun memories!

OMG - it's amazing what you find when you clean! I found an unlabeled disc, and put it in my computer to see what was on it. It's my Vertigo concert pics! :ohmy: :hyper: I thought I'd lost that disc!! WOO! Too bad every single bloody picture is insanely blurry. :angry: :lol: I can't remember if I had a digital camera back then. If I did, I sure as hell didn't know how to use it! :lol: Aww, yay for fun memories!

oh, cool!! a reward for cleaning up :up: you must share some of the best blurrs!

how nice - there's a movie in my local TV that has an Irish theme in it! Starring Brad Pitt and Harrison Ford.

I've seen that movie, years ago, when I worked in a video store I think.

YAY!!! Glad you found them, even if they're blurry. They're YOUR blurry pics!

I've been so busy lately, I barely have any time in here. Hope you're all well. I"ll try to catch up here.

I just went halloween costume shopping. Bought some stuff. Came back. Looked at pics of what it's supposed to look like :doh: Pulled receipt out of purse to return all of the stuff I just bought.

Back
Top Bottom