PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: You girls crack me up.

Fine, I'll participate. :angry: :lol: This is the only cleavage-y picture of me that I could find (from a few years ago - I have different glasses now), and even then it's not at ALL boobalicious. :lol: But I am slightly tipsy! I cropped out my ridonculously drunk friends, though. :lmao:

57032.jpg

Tipsy cleavage. :heart:

Maybe I should just write "O hai, Edge" across my chest? That's classy, right? ...right??

Full of class. :love::hi5:

:lmao: And the Elevation Squirrel makes a triumphant return.

I love this thread!!1

:love: I know.

Love all the pics girls. :flirt:

Rebel I WANT your tights. :drool: They'd be awesome for the Rocky Horror Show I'm off to next week. :hyper:

*blush* Thanks ladies. Yeah I'll try to find a pic that actually has the boots from the front since that's the angle where they're the awesomest. Knee-high, real leather, lace-up boots. :drool:

Nice pics, girls! i'm going through my pic folder to see if I can find something that actually resembles a cleavage. Maybe I have to take one? cause i'm definately not going to post actual boobs in artsy pics...

Yeah i saw him sneak up and look over the stage edge and down at us bouncing in Toronto & Chicago :tsk:

:lmao: Pervert.:tsk:

Adam likes the ladies (and their girls), that's for sure.

See above comment. :wink::lol:

For Edge I'd probably have to glue guitar pickups to my boobs. To get noticed, that is. I'm not saying he has some weird kinky thing.

:lmao: WIN!!!

Make pasties out of guitar picks! :lmao:

WIN!!:lmao: *tears

I'm hoping to start Burlesque classes in the new year, when the new classes begin. MTE if you take lessons too you can have guitar pick pasties and I can have shiny ones for Bono. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom