PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll join in with the sexiest down the shirt shot you will ever see.

n501608664_2100806_5378.jpg

Booze: It could happen to YOU! :lol:

:lol:

I really like my bosoms. I don't have any cleavage pictures, though.

So you'll just have to imagine how fabulous they are. :wink:

nice jug pics, daygloeyes & MTE :D

one day I'm going to get some baker's chocolate which has NO suger in it; just chocolate solids - the beans very finely ground plus the the fat Cocao Butter which is the only fat solid at room temperate ( starts melting above 80F), and see how mcuh or little sugar I need to make it taste good fopr me.

I have eaten up to the 85% LindtChocolate.
I still have to try their 99% one!

i've pretty much ended my relationship with sugar, only natural sugars or sweeteners for me..
99% Lindt chocolate is super :up:!! you should really try it! i never want to eat the whole, just a small piece or a bit more is enough to fulfill all my chocolate needs for a while :)

I feel the need to redeem myself with a "My boobs are totally not freaky, at least not like that" pic.

n501608664_2320521_234652.jpg

VP- at least you had the excuse of booze! ;)

BTW, my friends have henceforth forbidden me from wearing this shirt out. They got tired of being on boob-watching duty.

I feel the need to redeem myself with a "My boobs are totally not freaky, at least not like that" pic.

VP- at least you had the excuse of booze! ;)

BTW, my friends have henceforth forbidden me from wearing this shirt out. They got tired of being on boob-watching duty.

Omg, that's awesome, that's worse than mine!! :lol:

That'll get some attention on the rail! :shifty:

Nice racks ladies . I'm going to a funeral today so I'm not sure boob pics are entirely appropriate but I'm going out tomorrow... Boob pics forthcoming

OMG!!! That'd get some rail skank attention. :ohmy: Ohai Edge. :sexywink:

Shame you don't have Adam as a fave, he'd love that. :shifty::lol:

That'll get some attention on the rail! :shifty:

:lmao: Great minds think alike. :hi5:

I love the thread title and catching up was hilarious. :shifty::heart::lol:

Oh thaaaaaanks! :lol:

Maybe the shirt should make its triumphant return in Canada!

Edit: On second thought, maybe not. I just started thinking about the Elevation squirrel.

Well, worse, in a better way. :lol:

Oh no, do bring it! I would PAY to see you wear that on the rail! There'd be like 4 sets of eyes rolling around on the stage, because they popped out of U2's eyesockets. :sexywink:

I have a picture of me taken with another interferencer where my boobs are super droopy. :lol:

Me and ruff :heart: oh and droopy boobies. :lol:
822243-R1-044-20A.jpg

I kinda love you for posting that! :heart:

OMG!!! That'd get some rail skank attention. :ohmy: Ohai Edge. :sexywink:

Shame you don't have Adam as a fave, he'd love that. :shifty::lol:

Maybe I should just write "O hai, Edge" across my chest? That's classy, right? ...right??

Well, worse, in a better way. :lol:

Oh no, do bring it! I would PAY to see you wear that on the rail! There'd be like 4 sets of eyes rolling around on the stage, because they popped out of U2's eyesockets. :sexywink:

Just buy me a few drinks and I'll be convinced it's an AWESOME IDEA!

Nice racks ladies . I'm going to a funeral today so I'm not sure boob pics are entirely appropriate but I'm going out tomorrow... Boob pics forthcoming

:hug:

It's just plain awkward to lurk on a page full of boobs without participating, so I now present the fun-sized rebel rack in one of its rare appearances. :lol:
august222.jpg

I was randomly taking pictures with my new boots. :shifty:

:lmao: So the guys would be missing their eyes and Bono will have poked ours out. :ohmy::shifty: Sounds like an interesting night. :shifty::lol:

No one will be able to see the fabulous boobs anymore! :scream: :lol:

Maybe I should just write "O hai, Edge" across my chest? That's classy, right? ...right??

Just buy me a few drinks and I'll be convinced it's an AWESOME IDEA!

Yes to both. :up:

So one of mine, not the best. Excuse the manky hair. :reject::lol:

jemkatvic-1.jpg

Oh hai thar. :flirt:

:lol: You girls crack me up.

Fine, I'll participate. :angry: :lol: This is the only cleavage-y picture of me that I could find (from a few years ago - I have different glasses now), and even then it's not at ALL boobalicious. :lol: But I am slightly tipsy! I cropped out my ridonculously drunk friends, though. :lmao:

57032.jpg

Back
Top Bottom