PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*cues the Captain Jack Sparrow line*
"Why's all the rum gone?"

Anyway, I finished my filing right on time. Time to go. Hooray for the 1.5 hr work day with no students! Have a lovely Friday, ladies :wave: :heart:

:giggle: Love the way he says that and then looks confused.

:wave: Enjoy your 3 day weekend!

*cues the Captain Jack Sparrow line*
"Why's all the rum gone?"

Anyway, I finished my filing right on time. Time to go. Hooray for the 1.5 hr work day with no students! Have a lovely Friday, ladies :wave: :heart:

1.5 hour work day :shocked:

I`m lucky if mine is less than 9 hours.............often more like 12 :huh:

I wonder why the rum has all gone indeed :lol:

Never mind. I`ve a box of rose wine that needs finishing off..or it`ll go off :sexywink:

Asda delivery due tomorrow evening after work..................bringing more whiskey......:D

I talked to her mom and the mom was like "Oh she's just going through this Icky Boy Syndrome - she's annoyed by all boys" Whatever - doesn't give her the right to be rude. But mom apologized and said she'd talk to her daughter. I told my son it was b/c the girl doesn't like boys and wasn't personal and he was all :shrug: "oh, ok!" He's so easy going!

it's a weird phase, but yeah, no excuse really... But as long as her mom managed to tell her it's not nice to do so, she might grow up just ok.
Glad that your boy wasn't offended by it! It's the most important that he didn't take it personally!

Oooh I just got a free marble mocha from Starbucks! :drool: One of my co-workers had gone on a coffee run and I had been away from my desk when he went around getting orders. They'd messed up on one of the coffees, and gave him the messed up one for free, which he then gave to me. :drool: Free tasty coffee ftw! :love:

I think it's most likely both white and regular chocolate, thus the marble. I looked up the Starbucks website, but it wasn't listed there. But I'm pretty sure it's the combo of the two chocolates. :D

It was pretty delicious! :drool:

See ya, GG!

ah white chocolate

way too sweet for me so i tend to avoid it and alsoignore it as a popssible ingrediant

I don't like either of their chocolate, normally. :lol: The white is too sweet, and the regular is too bitter. :lol: But combined makes it the perfect amount - not too sweet, not too bitter.

I just got tickets to a Canucks game this weekend!! :hyper: WOO! My hockey tickets guy sent out an email saying there were tix available, and I jumped right on that. Hooray!

Hope your tables leave soon, DG! :hug: And yay for the date tonight! :D

Morning (err, afternoon!), all!

Since nobody else is showing boobs, I called in the person who always steps up to get the job done!

onceagainohmydeargod.jpg

I don't like either of their chocolate, normally. :lol: The white is too sweet, and the regular is too bitter. :lol: But combined makes it the perfect amount - not too sweet, not too bitter.

I just got tickets to a Canucks game this weekend!! :hyper: WOO! My hockey tickets guy sent out an email saying there were tix available, and I jumped right on that. Hooray!

i love their regular chocolate but then i love bittersweet choclate !

one day I'm going to get some baker's chocolate which has NO suger in it; just chocolate solids - the beans very finely ground plus the the fat Cocao Butter which is the only fat solid at room temperate ( starts melting above 80F), and see how mcuh or little sugar I need to make it taste good fopr me.

I have eaten up to the 85% LindtChocolate.
I still have to try their 99% one!

and yay on your hockey tix! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom