PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG - NOOOOOOO!! Justin Beiber (sp?) is apparently singing one of the anthems at the game tonight!! :scream: :panic: :sad: I think I'm going to have to bring earplugs. I hope this is just a horrid rumour. I've managed to avoid hearing him all this time, and now I'm going to be subjected to it?! GAH!!! :madwife:

:lol: Sorry for the overreaction, there. :wink:

:barf: although I still haven't really understood who the fuck is Justin Bieber and from where the hell he came out? on the other hand, I don't want to know either :D sparing my nerves from such teen-dream.. and my ears too, haven't heard any of the songs, luckily!
Just in case take the earplugs, it'll be much more safer to protect yourself from such noise which comes out of Bieber!! hope it's just a nasty rumour!
but hope you'll still have fun at the game despite it!

Earplugs? What about a shotgun! :wink:

Uhhhhhhhh :no:

:barf: although I still haven't really understood who the fuck is Justin Bieber and from where the hell he came out? on the other hand, I don't want to know either :D sparing my nerves from such teen-dream.. and my ears too, haven't heard any of the songs, luckily!
Just in case take the earplugs, it'll be much more safer to protect yourself from such noise which comes out of Bieber!! hope it's just a nasty rumour!
but hope you'll still have fun at the game despite it!

:lol::lol::lol:

ETA: he is Canadian btw!!:crack:

Unfortunately I'd never get a shotgun past security! :lol: I just went to the Canucks message boards, and the rumors are from credible sources. :sigh: Apparently he's in town, so it's very possible that he'll be there.

I'll definitely enjoy the game! :yes: Maybe we'll go get beers during that portion. :lol:

:lol: Sorry.

But Nov. 22. whuuuut?

:panic:
:hmm: Wasn't Bomb released on Sept. 22?

I'm sure somethign will leak soon enough by some random site on the contents of this cd. I still hold Adam's words true, that it'll be an EP with the new songs on it, Stingray, Glastonbury, EBW, NS, Mercy, perhaps BFFTS.
It's ok U2.fail will announce it on Nov 23rd :D

:lol: Totally!

OMG - NOOOOOOO!! Justin Beiber (sp?) is apparently singing one of the anthems at the game tonight!! :scream: :panic: :sad: I think I'm going to have to bring earplugs. I hope this is just a horrid rumour. I've managed to avoid hearing him all this time, and now I'm going to be subjected to it in person?! GAH!!! :madwife:

:lol: Sorry for the overreaction, there. :wink:

omg :panic: Totally not an overreaction.

Unfortunately I'd never get a shotgun past security! :lol: I just went to the Canucks message boards, and the rumors are from credible sources. :sigh: Apparently he's in town, so it's very possible that he'll be there.

I'll definitely enjoy the game! :yes: Maybe we'll go get beers during that portion. :lol:

It could be worse :yes:

It could be Crapvegas :crack:

but zomg leik justin is soooooo cuuuute leik i just want his baabies!!!!!11111!!

:lmao:

It could be worse :yes:

It could be Crapvegas :crack:

I've never seen Crapvegas before, nor heard anything by them, but I'm pretty sure this guy is worse. :lol: He's like 12 or something. :shudder:

Thinking happy thoughts about hockey and ignoring the bitty anthem singer. For all I know this could be just a rumour and not come to anything. One can always hope! :D

:cute: This girl sings All I Want For Christmas so much more pleasantly than the original. And the kid is so cute on the drums. This part of the movie always makes me sappy.

Back
Top Bottom