PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

I was very drunk earlier. The karaoke place had a sub-standard U2 selection, so I sang no U2. But it was fun anyway.

Now I'm just tired. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

I was very drunk earlier. The karaoke place had a sub-standard U2 selection, so I sang no U2. But it was fun anyway.

Now I'm just tired. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

you would've been perfect for the drunk of the thread then! but since you were occupied elsewhere, it can wait for another time then.
Good night!!

ok, I'll ease your pain a bit:

_DSC1505.jpg

:ohmy: I find this pic/pose extremely hot, shirt wrapped around the hips and all.... in fact that might just be why. :drool: guh.

OH, and CALVES. :faint:

Take a 5 oz can of tuna, drain it, mix with some minced garlic, mustard, bread crumbs, an egg, and salt and pepper. Form into patties, cook in pan for 4 minutes each side.

Eat on bun like a burger, with cheese and whatever toppings you like.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!

It was really good!

I am now craving this thank you. :drool:

You really do! If I can figure out how to copy and burn DVD's on this computer, I'd be glad to send you a copy of it, if you'd like! And MTE too. It's a fabulous show.

: lol : I don't think I've ever had candy corn before, but I've had that happen with other food items. :giggle :

That Mysterious Ways performance. :drool: I must start doing the DVD bootleg thing. I MUST.

And never had candy corn DOES NOT COMPUTE. :ohmy: I can easily go through a whole bag too. It's addicting.

I totally wish I was one of those people who can realize they are dreaming and make it go how they want!

:shifty: Actually it's not that hard. You just gotta practice in staying asleep when a tiny part of your brain is already awake. Force yourself to stay asleep, and if you manage to not wake up you gain a lot of control over your dreams...

Why you're up early Comet!

:grumpy: I gotta go to work, will read my email when I get back tonight!

Haha early. I'm actually up late. Haven't gone to bed yet. I had a caramel coffee late tonight... I knew it would keep me up but it was soooo good.

And I don't know how you do that dream thing. I can never do it! :angry: Once I wake that's it. I'm up and there's no in between.

*:giggle: at the Vertigo pics, especially the one of Larry from Crumbs*

I want to know how drunk three of them were that night that Larry doesn't remember working on the song :lmao: (and if Adam got blackmail pics :wink:)

Wow, you guys usuallly go through like 10 pages while I'm asleep- today I wake up and you're on the SAME PAGE! What's wrong with the world? And what time is it in the world? And where are we going?

Wow, you guys usuallly go through like 10 pages while I'm asleep- today I wake up and you're on the SAME PAGE! What's wrong with the world? And what time is it in the world? And where are we going?

clearly it's been a lazy Sunday... and not getting any booze. would be shameful to begin new week with the old thread still going on.
so, MTE, did your new neighbour came over again in your dream???

Back
Top Bottom